What order would you run these test boosters in?

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
I'm on t-force now plus something else and will be on pct in a few weeks along with daa + erase + x factor + lots of ep1c. What should I do after the erase + daa to keep my gains best?

I own all these already:
-New test factor (2 bottles)
-ape (3 bottles)
-t-x3

Which is the best and can I run them them all in a row somehow?

Thanks a ton guys!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
What? Pct, what for? All of these is natty test boosters. These products are used as part as a pct from a aas/ph cycle. And as far as to what order to use that product, any order you choose, I would go on 8 weeks on 4 weeks off each product.

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
T-force helps prevent shutdown or at least helps prevent aching down low from what I hear. I figured it couldn't hurt to try.

To keep my gains I wasn't sure which booster is considered the most powerful nowadays to run after pct.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
T-force helps prevent shutdown or at least helps prevent aching down low from what I hear. I figured it couldn't hurt to try.
false

To keep my gains I wasn't sure which booster is considered the most powerful nowadays to run after pct.
the t-booster is not an essential nor central part of what a successful pct entails, has nothing to do with helping you "keep your gains"...and you still haven't stated what the "something else" is, so that your planned pct can be viewed as appropriate or not

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
My pct is fine and the standard one, but its afterwards I'm worried about. I was just asking basicAlly if i can stack any of those boosters and or which is the best nowadays thats all.

Most of the t force reviews i find from supplament reviews com are people on cycles so i figured it couldnt hurt throwing it in this time to possibly prevent ateophy.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
your pct is "fine" you say ... what is it that you think is the "standard one"? LOL

I think you are a bit confused and clueless as to what you are doing, but I am not going to sit here and try to guess what hormonal product you are using...as for the question you are asking, it is inconsequential and irrelevant, and up to your own personal discretion if you desire to run such a thing

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
No worries. Nothing crazy about nolva, daa, and erase though, worked fine before, but i wasn't trying to talk about that stuff here. Was just wondering about the natty stuff.