Increasing Test with NO SERM/NO GYNO

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
I had gyno surgery last year and have not taken any PH/DS or test boosters in two years. I have been lifting hard and have decreased my body fat and increased my lean muscle mass from just working out, clean diet and using staples such as multi, creatine mono, whey and a pre workout. I am 28, 215 and about 11% BF right now. I want to get back on supplements that can help increase testosterone but I do not want anything that will require a serm nor do I want anything that can give me Gyno again. I am looking for recommendations here. As far as my own research, I've come upon ArA and Erase as potential options. Can anybody be of assistance here? I know nothing will be as good as PH/DS but I am still open to realistic goals. Thanks.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Epiandro lg science no serm needed no gyno. Also ic you had surgery that means ur glands are out really doubt you can get gyno anymore.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro lg science no serm needed no gyno. Also ic you had surgery that means ur glands are out really doubt you can get gyno anymore.
While that might be right I don't want to risk anything. If that theory is correct than I could take a PH/DS, use an OTC PCT and not get gyno? Doesn't make sense.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you don't want anything hormanal go with X gels (ArA) + erase Pro imo. One of the best stacks I have ever used. If you want the AAS-like pumps, add some agmatine or nitrates to it. ArA+agmatine gives pretty much the same pumps as a PH would IMO.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
While that might be right I don't want to risk anything. If that theory is correct than I could take a PH/DS, use an OTC PCT and not get gyno? Doesn't make sense.
Lg science products do not compare in strength as the designer steroids on the market these compounds are dhea based very mild. But if you dont wana try them I would recommend x gels and anabeta stack

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-(-) epi product (follidrone, myosynergy, follidrex) and formabolic.

ArA is another good one (w/ GMS, LCLT, bronkaid and a baby aspirin)

Look at Ironflexsupps.com for the transdermal formestane (formabolic). My rep code "TYGA20" will get you 20% off your order.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
ArA is another good one (w/ GMS, LCLT, bronkaid and a baby aspirin)

Are you saying to stack ArA with Bronkaid? I already take EC (Brokaid). Does taking Brokaid withArA have an added affect

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you saying to stack ArA with Bronkaid? I already take EC (Brokaid). Does taking Brokaid withArA have an added affect
Yes. Coop addressed this and the baby aspirin (COX inhibitor) in the ArA help thread.

Jeff5886

Jeff5886

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Coop addressed this and the baby aspirin (COX inhibitor) in the ArA help thread.
I found where he addressed the baby aspirin but did not say anything about Bronkaid. Can you direct me to this?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found where he addressed the baby aspirin but did not say anything about Bronkaid. Can you direct me to this?
Using the app on my phone. It's in one of the ArA threads (I know there's a ton, one thread has a link to the bronkaid) or maybe we can get coop in here? Or even MolecularTim may know