Forskolin

shurushuru

Awards
Hi guys I have heard a lot about this product here.everytime someone ask for supplements to lose weight this product is always mentioned.i know you guys are the ultimate lab.peer review exist here.that why I am asking you where can I buy this product ? What brand to buy? Or is there are another better product for losing weight? Thank you in advance

shurushuru

Awards
By the way I am 46.train 5 days squat 150kg.deadlift 200kg.pretty good body except the fat around tummy , finding hard to remove.diet pretty good.once or twice a week I indulge in icebreaker or pizza and some beers

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Analyzed Supplements has a quality Forskolin-95 product. Generally you will want the higher % extract to limit side effects. (In most)

Alternatively invest in a good fatburner, which will do more for you is fat loss is the primary goal
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-norcodrene-90-capsules.html

Stacked is even better ;)

veaderko

veaderko

Awards

shurushuru

Awards
Thanks Driven lift. Looks like it's out of stock everywhere.any alternative brands? Thanks

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Driven lift. Looks like it's out of stock everywhere.any alternative brands? Thanks
Google nimbus reform 95 since analyzed is out of stock. I have used analyzed and loved it

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look for Sabinsa licensed Forskolin. 95% is the preferred due to lower incidences of gastrointestinal issues with that (lower %s seem to have more issues with people).

Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 should be back soon.

moontan360

Awards
Nimbus Nutritions Reform95 uses Sabinsa 95% Forskolin (Forslean®) 60 capsules - 25mg per cap. In stock currently.
Analyzed Supplements F95 is the same as well, however it's currently sold out everywhere.

I'm not sure of any other solo Sabinsa 95% Forskolin products available.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look for Sabinsa licensed Forskolin. 95% is the preferred due to lower incidences of gastrointestinal issues with that (lower %s seem to have more issues with people).

Analyzed Supplements Forskolin-95 should be back soon.
This! Whichever product you go with, just make sure the forskolin is from Sabinsa

dreamcrusher

Awards
Watch for the runs. I tried using Primaforce Forskolin at 250mg at 20% extract=25mg, gave me the runs and did not go away.

I tried different dosages: 1 cap, 2 caps, 3 and 4 back to 1 a day and nothing worked. Had to stop taking it.

I would recommend you buy only 1 bottle at a time to see how you tolerate it.

Good luck

yashwant7

Awards
Hi guys I have heard a lot about this product here.everytime someone ask for supplements to lose weight this product is always mentioned.i know you guys are the ultimate lab.peer review exist here.that why I am asking you where can I buy this product ? What brand to buy? Or is there are another better product for losing weight? Thank you in advance
Can anyone please suggest me good supplements. Iam a starter and have been hitting gym from 2 months

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can anyone please suggest me good supplements. Iam a starter and have been hitting gym from 2 months
With only 2 months experience I wouldn't even worry about it. Devote some time to the iron and to the kitchen and learning the nuances of those first. :)

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Protein powders!
creatine, creapure or creatine magnapower
prework, katana by komodo is good

moontan360

Awards
Watch for the runs. I tried using Primaforce Forskolin at 250mg at 20% extract=25mg, gave me the runs and did not go away.

I tried different dosages: 1 cap, 2 caps, 3 and 4 back to 1 a day and nothing worked. Had to stop taking it.

I would recommend you buy only 1 bottle at a time to see how you tolerate it.

Good luck
Use a 95% Forskolin product......your stomach and butthole will thank you.

dreamcrusher

Awards
Use a 95% Forskolin product......your stomach and butthole will thank you.
I've read from numerous people here on AM that even the 95% stuff still gives you GI issues.

Your body accepts it or it doesn't.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Been using a ton of primaforce forskolin (20%) with very little side effects outside the first week or ten days myself.

moontan360

Awards
I've read from numerous people here on AM that even the 95% stuff still gives you GI issues.

For those that get discomfort with a low % extract, you might still have some GI issues at 95%, but most likely not near the same degree. With a 20% or 50% extract I could **** through a screen door. On 95% I get a little bit of gas, but no diarrhea like on the other. It really boils down to the user, but is usually a lot better of the 95% stuff, especially the Sabinsa Forslean.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The benefit to the high purity extracts is the ability to consume a much lower amount of total powder to achieve the same end goal.

Although some may experience GI distress with 95% extracts, the severity should be markedly reduced for the same dose of active forskolin. :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sabinsa Forslean all the way... Either AS Forskolin 95 or NN Reform 95

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've read from numerous people here on AM that even the 95% stuff still gives you GI issues. Your body accepts it or it doesn't.
Yeah, seems that some people can't handle it for whatever reason. Hopefully they noticed less severity with the 95% extract.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin is fantastic. I am currently doing Primaforce 20% with no problems at 100mg total per day. Wonderful addition regardless of goals.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
95% only slightly affects me for first 2-4 days. After that it's all good.

AS 95% and Alphamax for me.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
95% only slightly affects me for first 2-4 days. After that it's all good.

AS 95% and Alphamax for me.
It is ok, Ryan. You can admit that you only use Analyzed Forskolin-95. We won't tell anyone at Performax. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin-95 is back on stock! Should be back on NP any day...
This will come as good news to many. It is one of our most requested supplements.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
This is exactly why I stocked up earlier in the year when it was only $14.95. Learned my lesson previously when I didn't stock up.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to grab some even though my old stash is still alive. Can never have enough. :p

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reform is my forskolin product of choice, so versatile for bulking and cutting.

TruthWalker

TruthWalker

Awards
  • Established
Don't want to hijack, just wondering if forskolin is recommended for women as well? I've got myself some ABE that has forskolin in it myself

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't want to hijack, just wondering if forskolin is recommended for women as well? I've got myself some ABE that has forskolin in it myself
It would be a great addition for women to use in their fat burn burning stack as well, no worries!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the research trials studied women and showed weight gain mitigation when eating a caloric surplus. :)

khwaj

Awards
got a quick question
i got 6 bottles of forskolin

would you recommend running it for
2x12weeks @ 100mg
or
3x8weeks @ 100mg

not back to back of course, but when i need it :)

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got a quick question

2x12weeks @ 100mg
or
3x8weeks @ 100mg

IMO, I would go the 2x12 weeks @ 100 mg route, that's what I would prefer.

shurushuru

Awards
Just found a product called forskolin 95 by Synthetic Supplements. Being sold by a website called www.powermyself.com. how good and legit is it?

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Just found a product called forskolin 95 by Synthetic Supplements. Being sold by a website called www.powermyself.com. how good and legit is it?
It's legit, I'm using it at the minute! I think synthetic supplements is like pes side brand isn't it? I buy a lot of my supps from that website! Always cheaper then everywhere else!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's legit, I'm using it at the minute! I think synthetic supplements is like pes side brand isn't it? I buy a lot of my supps from that website! Always cheaper then everywhere else!
Synthetic supps is the name Analyzed Supps first went by...same company, Which yes, is the sister company of PES...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Synthetic supps is the name Analyzed Supps first went by...same company, Which yes, is the sister company of PES...
Right, but I think maybe some of tier bottles are still saying "Synthetic Supplements"? Not sure...

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ SS is the old name of Analyzed Supplements, so it is good to go.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
got a quick question

2x12weeks @ 100mg
or
3x8weeks @ 100mg

Put another notch on the recommendation for 2 x 12 weeks. I prefer the 12 week time frame over 8 whenever I can. :)

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch for the runs. I tried using Primaforce Forskolin at 250mg at 20% extract=25mg, gave me the runs and did not go away. I tried different dosages: 1 cap, 2 caps, 3 and 4 back to 1 a day and nothing worked. Had to stop taking it. I would recommend you buy only 1 bottle at a time to see how you tolerate it. Good luck
It's 50mg per cap with primaforce. So anything over 2 caps would likely give issues regardless of standardization. If you can get away with a cheaper brand then do it. Standardization % doesn't matter if you make sure you're getting the same actives. If you have stomach problems then spend 2x the money on 95.