GAT jetmass: can you take it before workout

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
I understand the standard for pre workouts are stims along with beta alanine, AAKG or whatever Pump promoter you find works best for you. BUT creatine is also widely used before a workout so my question is this: would it be beneficial to your workout to consume this product that is labeled as Intra or post workout before your workout? Below I'll post the ingredients list (hopefully you can make everything out)

image-1960659182.jpg

C

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Man, that's what you call a prop blend..my goodness. But I would try it pre workout for starters. Good luck trying to figure out how much of each product is in that prop blend.

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'm not big on the proprietary blends, i don't mind it when I comes to this type of stuff but when anything with a stim in it doesn't tell you how much of each stim there is then I get concerned since I'm stim sensitive.
I tried it Intra-workout today for the first time and felt like it inflated My muscles quite a bit. This was the first time I did it Intra though so I can't say if it's more from the heavy amounts of complex carbs I consumed today or if it was legit this jetmass. I'll try it again tomorrow when I do legs and fill you guys in.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
creatine preWO is absolutely fine. You may even notice a slight pump effect from taking it pre.

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
ya holy prop blend. not totally against prop blends but wow. heard great feedback on gat

ya you can take that preworkout no problem

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Took about 3/4 of it in about 2 or so minutes before my workout and then drank the rest during my warm up. I had a hard day of work and my legs where still sore from the past week of work so I just did the absolute basics today. Warmed up and stretched then did lunges with 70lbs on my back, 3 sets of 12. By set 3 my legs felt like the skin was about ready to rip. I never get good leg pumps like this usually. Hit the squat rack and did 5 sets, it was all I could to to push through the intense skin bursting pump. Hit hack squat and then step ups and called it a day. Right now my legs are still pumped up and I finished the workout nearly 2 hours ago. This stuff is my new go-to. I'll start downing this stuff a early after noon, pre workout and before bed now since I seem to respond very very well to it.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
That's cool to hear this. I am also taking this and noticed I feel like my muscles are going to tear through my skin

Gainaddict

Gainaddict

Awards
  • Established
Do you have issues taking it before bed? I woke up with a sour stomach this morning and believe that might be why.

D

davidmma

Awards
  • Established
I have never taken it before bed. Only post workout.