Nootropic advice

dvdmatsunaga

Awards
Sup everyone

So I've been reading up on various nootropics and needless to say I've become very intrigued. I've just recently bought Alcar, alpha gpc, and alpha lipoic acid for my first stack. The responses I've heard from these noo's alone are pretty remarkable (anti-aging, imp memory, less brain fog, sharpness, nerve regeneration, etc.) although I'm still a skeptical hippo. Anyway I'm wondering if any of you can recommend any solid dosing strategies from experience or any other noo's that stack well or increase the efficacy of these other ones. Any help with tie would be awesome, thanks!

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
In for responses, I'm also interested in pushing into nootropic territory.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Sup everyone

So I've been reading up on various nootropics and needless to say I've become very intrigued. I've just recently bought Alcar, alpha gpc, and alpha lipoic acid for my first stack. The responses I've heard from these noo's alone are pretty remarkable (anti-aging, imp memory, less brain fog, sharpness, nerve regeneration, etc.) although I'm still a skeptical hippo. Anyway I'm wondering if any of you can recommend any solid dosing strategies from experience or any other noo's that stack well or increase the efficacy of these other ones. Any help with tie would be awesome, thanks!
I haven't used any of the others you listed besides ALCAR but when I dose ALCAR for studying I go at least 1g, which has been effective for me. I usually stack it with Noopept, a choline source, caffeine, and L-Theanine. That stack has worked well for me

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ALCAR + Choline + Caffeine, like you have, is a popular beginner stack.

Focus XT is a tremendous standalone nootropic product. It's a product that has certainly stood out for years and one I throughly enjoyed before I was an SNS rep.

Very nice acute effects, but the prolonged effects with daily dosing are where this product stands out. I personally have used it at 2 months on, 1 month off.