Pes erase pro and pains

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone.. I heard that erase pro could give some joint problems and I thought it was over exaggerated. But damn!I started it on Monday and today I started to feel pain in elbows, shoulders and.. Jaw! The jaw one is terrible!I just ordered some omega3 from iforce, will a couple of those per day solve the problem?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hi everyone.. I heard that erase pro could give some joint problems and I thought it was over exaggerated. But damn!I started it on Monday and today I started to feel pain in elbows, shoulders and.. Jaw! The jaw one is terrible!I just ordered some omega3 from iforce, will a couple of those per day solve the problem?
Is this the armistane version or the new one?

Irregardless that us an unheard of side effect as far as I know, I would be surprised if Erase was causing it.

Test is always as simple as discontinuing use a few days to see if it goes away

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this the old version (Arimistane)?

That does seem rather quick for the effects to kick in if you just started it this week though.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is too quickly to be feeling it. Are you sure it isn't due to other factors?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Its the new one.ive noticed the pains goes away during workout (at least the jaw one)

killahdank

Awards
Just started erase pro yesterday and am getting pain on the right side of my jaw today. But also started taking alphamine today. Looking for answers.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Look up, temporomandibular joints. Don't think taking the supplement for such a short time would cause this.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started erase pro yesterday and am getting pain on the right side of my jaw today. But also started taking alphamine today. Looking for answers.
They shouldn't be related. If you just started taking it yesterday then it is most likely a coincidence and some other factor.

killahdank

Awards
pain gone also. also read the new erase pro shouldn't cause much joint pain.