Formeron Questions

breakoutyear

Awards
I have a few questions about Formeron as I will be receiving my batch tomorrow.

I'm looking to lose a little fat around my midsection and water bloat...would it make sense to run Formeron on my abs and side obliques or does it not work that way?

Also when you apply it, is it right after the shower when your still wet? or do your pat yourself down with a towel and then apply (sort of damp skin)?

Finally, will I lose any muscle? I'm hoping for sort of a recomping effect...

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a few questions about Formeron as I will be receiving my batch tomorrow.

I'm looking to lose a little fat around my midsection and water bloat...would it make sense to run Formeron on my abs and side obliques or does it not work that way?

Also when you apply it, is it right after the shower when your still wet? or do your pat yourself down with a towel and then apply (sort of damp skin)?

Finally, will I lose any muscle? I'm hoping for sort of a recomping effect...
No Fomeron does not work that way. It is an AI. You want to rub it on your upper chest, upper back, and neck. Secondary spots include inner arms, inner thighs, and the top of your feet. The best place however is on your scrotum. (Srs)

Best time is after shower and you will need to fully dry off before applying.

No you will not lose any muscle. If anything you will gain.

1-2 pumps for an AI effect (dosed 1/1)
3-4 pumps for a anabolic effect. (Dosed 2/2)

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is correct. Regarding the locations for absorption, you really want an area that allows for application to be spread for better drying and absorption. I prefer the chest and inner thigh for a larger surface and less risk of transfer. It dries very fast and smells clean.

breakoutyear

Awards
No Fomeron does not work that way. It is an AI. You want to rub it on your upper chest, upper back, and neck. Secondary spots include inner arms, inner thighs, and the top of your feet. The best place however is on your scrotum. (Srs)

Thanks brother! Answered every question. Looking forward to my run...

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me chime in and say that it works incredibly well without needing to put it on your sack. I mean, if that is something you want to do, then go for it- but it is not going to gain you much.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, my ball sack is now as soft as the finest corinthian leather.
Lol funniest $hit ive read all day. In response to the previous question, when dosing 4 pumps a day. I do two on my chest, upper back, shoulders,and clavicle. The other two at night I put on my sack and inner thigh. Quite a warm sensation

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established

I did this with 11-KT the first few times and it started burning like a mother after a few minutes.

Lol funniest $hit ive read all day. In response to the previous question, when dosing 4 pumps a day. I do two on my chest, upper back, shoulders,and clavicle. The other two at night I put on my sack and inner thigh. Quite a warm sensation
How long do you run 3-4 pumps for? And what's your pct like?