Anabeta on UD2

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Just started UD2 and have a bottle of Anabeta lying around (OG).

I was thinking of pulse dosing this prior to the thursday workout and continuing normally till the end of saturday and then starting again the thursday after that.

The purpose of this would be to increase hunger when I need it on the high carb days and using it as a GDA and try to increase anabolism.

Thoughts?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That may be effective from a hunger increasing aspect (if you need that). AnaBeta does take some time to "build up" to get effect though, so I don't really see using it only several days a week getting the most out of its use.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I was strictly speaking from it's increased glycogen storage capabilities. Do those take time as well?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO I would not use Anabeta this way. Just use it as directed to get the most out of the product.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
IMO I would not use Anabeta this way. Just use it as directed to get the most out of the product.
I wouldn't be able to deal with the increased hunger on the low cal days. That'd be like Chinese torture.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I don't see this working all that well. Have you tried AnaBeta previously and seen increased hunger?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't see this working all that well. Have you tried AnaBeta previously and seen increased hunger?
Yes. The original Anabeta Elite stacked with X-gels made me want to devour everything in site.

You should save it then for when you're done UD2.
That's what I thinking.

I know UD2 doesn't require many supplements (EC, tyrosine, carb supplements post workout), but has anyone tried anything while attempting UD2?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I would keep it simple. I have done UD2 multiple times and keeping it simple works as well as anything. Controlling for hunger is the hardest thing, so if you have that down then I would stick to what you are doing.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I would keep it simple. I have done UD2 multiple times and keeping it simple works as well as anything. Controlling for hunger is the hardest thing, so if you have that down then I would stick to what you are doing.
That's what I'll do then :)