Carbs + High Volume + Sodium pre workout, and vasuclarity for days

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Carbs + High Volume + Sodium pre workout, and vasuclarity for days
This.

Physiologically it us best to be lean, low BF

Dietary you will want high carbs and sodium is dependant on the person, may pump you up or may "soften" your appearance so experiment
(I do better low sodium, high carb but have seen the exact opposite as well)

Supplements to help would be pump products like citrulline, agmatine, nitrates, or a preworkout formula like High Volume
http://athletixsports.com/products/high-volume.html

Alternatively instead of trying to pump the muscles you could try to remove more sub-q water with a product like Formeron
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/black-lion-research-formeron.html

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
High Volume is insane if you try it OP, I do 1 scoop pre wo, 1 scoop intra with HBCD's and oh my lanta

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I was most vascular while using 1g agmatine, 1scoopd stimul8, 1 scoop NOxygen, epiandro, 17pro andro.....

I also for a long time used karbolyn, hemavol, 9g cit mal

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
High Volume is insane if you try it OP, I do 1 scoop pre wo, 1 scoop intra with HBCD's and oh my lanta
Exactly.

If you check out our Facebook and Instagram, several photos of users showing off their vascularity

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, that seems like a nice blend for a good price. I do not care for stims pre workout as I like to stay in a calm focused state- weird I know. I may give this a go since I already purchase two of the ingredients individually.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Wow, that seems like a nice blend for a good price. I do not care for stims pre workout as I like to stay in a calm focused state- weird I know. I may give this a go since I already purchase two of the ingredients individually.
Probably the same ingredients I was adding pre workout lol.
2 scoops of HV is perfect for me. Or if I am feeling crazy I add HV into a stimmed pre

If you sign up to the Athletix newsletter you can get 30% off from your first order

Pypp

Pypp

Awards
  • Established
Carbs for sure.

This is after 5 days of carb depletion, and day two of carb up in the morning post evening work out.

Attachments