Bulk Stack Thoughts

stinkywinky

Awards
Hi all. Starting a stack for my bulk in about 2 weeks. Below are the supps I intend to use.

Select Whey Protein (Staple)
Anabeta Elite - Have heard very positive things about this supplement and it's effect on body comp
X Gels - Arachidonic Acid - Once again, seen very positive reviews
HemaVol - I am mainly interested in this product as I am not dependant on a stim based pre workout and find the ingredient profile very effective. Agamatine + Citrulline Malate seem to be very strong pump enhancers.
Creatine Monohydrate (Staple)

Other supplements I am considering are Myosynergy by EvoMuse, Bio-Gro by iSatori , Black Lion Research's Follidrone, and Analyzed's Amentomax and Cistamax. If you guys have any recommendations on any other supplements feel free to share :)

I'm thankful for any advice and feedback from anyone although personal experience in any of these supplements would be highly appreciated.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hi all. Starting a stack for my bulk in about 2 weeks. Below are the supps I intend to use.

Select Whey Protein (Staple)
Anabeta Elite - Have heard very positive things about this supplement and it's effect on body comp
X Gels - Arachidonic Acid - Once again, seen very positive reviews
HemaVol - I am mainly interested in this product as I am not dependant on a stim based pre workout and find the ingredient profile very effective. Agamatine + Citrulline Malate seem to be very strong pump enhancers.
Creatine Monohydrate (Staple)

Other supplements I am considering are Myosynergy by EvoMuse, Bio-Gro by iSatori , Black Lion Research's Follidrone, and Analyzed's Amentomax and Cistamax. If you guys have any recommendations on any other supplements feel free to share :)

I'm thankful for any advice and feedback from anyone although personal experience in any of these supplements would be highly appreciated.
The top list is very comprehensive by itself, but also look into Olympus Labs Ep1c. Myosynergy has good feedback (mindful it uses the same active as follidrone + ep1c).

I would uae:

ABE + Xgels + Amentomax and either ep1c, folli or myo

stinkywinky

Awards
Thanks, have you used Olympus Labs Ep1c yourself?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a good list you have there. I would add Alphamax to it as well. Alphamax has a full dose of forskolin which can help keep you lean while bulking along with an AI and will also increase test levels. You can stack it with X-Gels, my current stack, and some have stacked ABE with it too.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
ABE + X-Gels + Amentomax I would think would be great for strength and body composition changes.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed with everyone. ABE+ArA or ABE+Epicatechin (Ep1c, Myosynergy, Follidrone).

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Hurray for someone who browsed the forum BEFORE asking. Stack looks great and will treat you well brother, no more is needed but if your budget is looking fir places to be spent for sure look into adding Follidrone, Myosynergy, or Ep1c.

If you wanted to you could consider some forskolin on top of the ABE to bring the amount up to 75-100mg

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd stick with the stack you have now. It looks quite comprehensive.

Then the next 8 weeks you could run EP1C or MyoSynergy with CistaMax and AmentoMax (I actually had very good results with the last three combined after some solid effects on just MyoSynergy).

Eat well, lift hard, and you'll enjoy the next several months. :D

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
First stack will do you well... as everyone else said run that first then you'll be able to switch to some of the other products you mentioned.

And just as an FYI, you'll really like MyoSynergy/AmentoMax/CistaMax.. I ran it as well and loved it. I'm playing around with King (PA, plus some other goodies) right now.

Good luck man!

-Matt

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Looks good to me. The only thing I add to Hemavol is Beta-Alanine.

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
I had a fantastic bulk with Anabeta Elite on one run of the stuff. Would like to try again to see if the results are similar...

Hemavol is by far the best pump supplement I have ever used. I have to be honest... I even bought all of the ingredients separately to try and make my own preworkout, but I still could not get the same affect. Damnit! Anyways, I love this stuff. I wish it were in the $20 range... I'd have a tub for each month.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As suggested add some ep1c in

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a fantastic bulk with Anabeta Elite on one run of the stuff. Would like to try again to see if the results are similar...

Hemavol is by far the best pump supplement I have ever used. I have to be honest... I even bought all of the ingredients separately to try and make my own preworkout, but I still could not get the same affect. Damnit! Anyways, I love this stuff. I wish it were in the $20 range... I'd have a tub for each month.
glad you enjoy hemavol, i was close to doing the same thing as you but decided 1 tub on my shelf vs 6 or 7, i had to pass plus i'll never get a good flavor like some of the hemavol flavors

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, have you used Olympus Labs Ep1c yourself?
I have not, but it contains the same active as Follidrone so its just another option for you to consider :D

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not, but it contains the same active as Follidrone so its just another option for you to consider :D
Assuming OP wants to go all out bulk (not lean), Folli (or Ep1c) should be a nice addition to an already packed stack. I've heard good things about myosynergy too, but more on the lean bulk/recomp side.

stinkywinky

Awards
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I'll take your advice and try out ABE + ArA and one of the suggestions mentioned. On the topic of Myosynergy, I have heard complaints about poor dosing in the ingredients although I'm curious to try it. Follidrone and Ep1c have both gotten my attention, although being just over the age of 17, I don't want to take anything too powerful until I'm full developed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I'll take your advice and try out ABE + ArA and one of the suggestions mentioned. On the topic of Myosynergy, I have heard complaints about poor dosing in the ingredients although I'm curious to try it. Follidrone and Ep1c have both gotten my attention, although being just over the age of 17, I don't want to take anything too powerful until I'm full developed.
Follidrone is non hormonal and is healthy to take even for younger guys.
One of my employees is 18 and just ran a 12 week Follidrone cycle leading up to a bodybuilding contest at muscle beach in Venice.
He looked the best hes ever looked for sure.

There is no health risk with Follidrone.
Its not a steroid or prohormone.
It improves cholesterol levels.
Its an antioxidant.
Non suppressive.

If you would like to try it Ill send you a bottle for wholesale price and Ill also pay shipping to anywhere in the US.
Youll save a bunch of cash and have the best natural anabolic supplement available.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
One of my employees is 18 and just ran a 12 week Follidrone cycle leading up to a bodybuilding contest at muscle beach in Venice.

Its an antioxidant.
Non suppressive.

If you would like to try it Ill send you a bottle for wholesale price and Ill also pay shipping to anywhere in the US.
Youll save a bunch of cash and have the best natural anabolic supplement available.
How about you send that my way :)

Seriously though OP should take advantage of this generous offer. Folli is legit

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Its an antioxidant.
Non suppressive.

Wow......generous offer. OP you would jump on this if you knew what was good for you.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Its an antioxidant.
Non suppressive.

You should jump on this....

stinkywinky

Awards
I accept your offer kind sir :) the only problem is I live in Australia, though I'll pay for postage

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I accept your offer kind sir :) the only problem is I live in Australia, though I'll pay for postage
The other issue with you being in another country is payment.
Do you have paypal?
PM me. Well get it figured out :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

Its an antioxidant.
Non suppressive.

Talk about stand up and proof is in the pudding type company. This kid will be a customer for life.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Talk about stand up and proof is in the pudding type company. This kid will be a customer for life.
Thanks brother.
Are you getting in on the transformation challenge?
Lots of goodies for the winner :)

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother.
Are you getting in on the transformation challenge?
Lots of goodies for the winner :)
I was considering it but my family vacation is in 2 weeks. I think my timing would be off? What do you think?

stinkywinky

Awards
I have a question in regards to BLR supplements and others I have named. Would I experience a better recomp effect from a stack of Follidrone + Formeron + Viron or would Anabeta Elite + ArA + Forskolin give superior results? Thanks guys

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a question in regards to BLR supplements and others I have named. Would I experience a better recomp effect from a stack of Follidrone + Formeron + Viron or would Anabeta Elite + ArA + Forskolin give superior results? Thanks guys
Generally recomp = losing weight while maintaining or even slightly gaining some muscle.
Best choice for this is a stack of :

Follidrone- This is the best natural anabolic hands down. Im not aware of anything else that matches it in most regards.
-Its top tier for muscle and weight gain. ~ up to 11lbs Ive seen so far in 4 weeks. Many even gained a couple lbs while dieting which is insane.

-Its better than anything else in terms of endurance which leads to longer more intense training. This added volume has been shown over and over to cause significant changes in the physique of the user. Not just gain or loss but actual recomp.

-There are studies supporting (-)-epicatechin for fat loss and in the real world we see some pretty impressive examples. Tons of guys are losing bodyfat while gaining weight. Again this is what true recomp is. Anyone can eat an extra 1000 cals a day and grow (a beer belly) but this isnt recomp. Recomp you look better after.

Formeron- One of the best products in the supp junkies arsenal this stuff helps with recomp in several ways as well.

- Decreased estrogen which reduces water retention. THis leads to a harder, drier appearance.

- Increased testosterone. Testosterone is highly anabolic and also helps you burn off excess bodyfat. In addition it helps with added horsepower in the gym.

-Conversion to hydroxytestosterone- hydroxytest is sort of like testosterone but dry. It cannot aromatize so you get all the benefits of test with no bloat. GREAT for when you start getting leaner toward the end of a recomp cycle. Its also a great strength compound. Combined with the endurance factor from Follidrone youll be a wrecking machine in the gym.

Incinderine
- This is BLR's fat burner. We use viable doses of every ingredient. There is 0 filler so only active ingredients in each cap and no prop blends.
Fat burners are one of the worst offenders when it comes to prop blends. THere are 90 ingredients in a 500mg capsule and you have no idea how much of which. Its stupid. In Incinderine there is a solid dose of every ingredient. Enough that you could just take each ingredient at this dose solo and it would be a good addition. Many of my friends use this stuff for contest prep. One of them is now an IFBB pro and he was using Incinderine as his thermogenic/fat burner and Formeron for his AI during his prep. He won his pro card so he looked pretty good.

Each dose contains:
600mg green tea extract standardized for 50% EGCG
200mg caffeine
100mg rasp ketones
60mg forskolin 40%
30mg synephrine
6mg yohimbine

Youll notice you get 60mg of the 40% forskolin so with this you get the foskolin already in the fat burner. PLus the other 5 ingredients.

Benefits of Incinderine include but are not limited to

-Fat loss
-Energy
-endurance
-slightly anabolic
-non jittery

Honestly I dont think there is even a comparison here.
Follidrone
Formeron
Incinderine will dominate the other option.

YOU CAN BUY THE INCINDERINE DIRECTLY FROM ME.

stinkywinky

Awards
Thanks B, would Incinderine be a bad idea if I was intending to maximise gains though? My main focus is to gain weight but leaning out would be a bonus!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks B, would Incinderine be a bad idea if I was intending to maximise gains though? My main focus is to gain weight but leaning out would be a bonus!
Incinderine is a fat burner.
If you want to gain then use the Viron instead and increase cals above maintenance.

THe Viron will crank up free test and total test. This will contribute further to the increase you would see from the Formeron alone.
It would be a great combo.

stinkywinky

Awards
Alright, will do. Is it common for Formeron to shed fat when dosed at 4+ caps?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formeron is a transdermal.
4 pumps will shred off fat quickly. Very noticeable, especially if your really hitting the cardio and dieting hard.
Youll be so dry youll be s fire hazard.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Hijacking thread for some feedback.
My Ara run is coming to an end.
And I am going to jump on the follidrone train.
I was thinking this stack for 4weeks more bulking followed by 4weeks cutting.

ABE: done one bottle almost. Works great. 4weeks more.

Follidrone: 8weeks

Forskolin95: had great results with it earlier this spring. 8weeks

Formeron: 4 weeks while cutting for helping with fat loss. Only downside is the mild PH effect it as. If the order get controlled in custom, I am loosing $.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depending on where your located we have retailers in the uk and other countries.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Depending on where your located we have retailers in the uk and other countries.
Yes, I make most of my supplement shopping from UK. For the most time price is high but shipping and service is good. And customs usually don't check package.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
Personally I would run (and am currently running) Follidrone + Formeron + AnaBeta Elite. Forskolin is essential to me in any recomp stack and ABE has a good dose of it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor and Clear Muscle are must haves IMO due to the astounding research on them.

Mass Gainz is the best gainer on the market without a doubt. Those three and the creatine product of your choice gets my vote.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would run (and am currently running) Follidrone + Formeron + AnaBeta Elite. Forskolin is essential to me in any recomp stack and ABE has a good dose of it.
Exactly what I am going to run. Well I am as we speek on ABE but will do 4weeks more. Formeron I might skip do to legal problems in my country.

Follidrone + ABE + forskolin95 + (maybe) Fomeron.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c would be a great choice too since you're already interested in the same active. 60 caps of 300mg Epicatechin, pretty sure it's the best value on the market.

Conqu3r for a PWO to get through your workout. I think I could have a few samples shipped your way.

stinkywinky

Awards
Ep1c would be a great choice too since you're already interested in the same active. 60 caps of 300mg Epicatechin, pretty sure it's the best value on the market.

Conqu3r for a PWO to get through your workout. I think I could have a few samples shipped your way.
How does Ep1c perform compared to Anabeta Elite? Thanks :)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
How does Ep1c perform compared to Anabeta Elite? Thanks :)
It would give leaner gains imo

If you took Brundel's wholesale deal, you won't need Ep1c as they're the same active just different doses. Either one would be a great addition to a bulk.

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
X-Factor and Clear Muscle are must haves IMO due to the astounding research on them.

Mass Gainz is the best gainer on the market without a doubt. Those three and the creatine product of your choice gets my vote.
Have you used both?

What's the benefit of Clear Muscle vs regular HMB?

Why those two products in particular and not just mention ArA and Ca-HMB?

Just wondering ^^

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
Have you used both?

What's the benefit of Clear Muscle vs regular HMB?

Why those two products in particular and not just mention ArA and Ca-HMB?

Just wondering ^^
He does rep for Molecular Nutrition, the company that makes X-Factor. ;) X-Factor is an amazing product. So is X-Gels. I'm not familiar with any others aside from those two. You'll be thrilled with either one.

Ca-HMB is not the same form of HMB found in Clear Muscle. Supposedly FA-HMB is absorbed better, though I'm not convinced that couldn't be addressed simply by taking more Ca-HMB. Personally, I noticed about the same results using Clear Muscle as I previously had on Ca-HMB, HICA and Leucine; nothing remarkable or worth double the cost of all of those less expensive alternatives.