Fat burning creams? seriously?

Sketch2000

Awards
I just found one study published by Nih via online search which actually sounded promising.

Anyone ever tried any?

Sketch

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I've been pretty skeptical of any sort of topical cream. Doesnt mean they dont work, but for me I just would prefer to take a pill/powder. I tend not to change what isnt broken. Reason why I have had Dexaprine and TT-33 as my fat burning stack for a while now. I just know it works for me.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think some of these probably work, but man you would have to be pretty lean to tell, and most of the moa is likely more of a localized diuretic to subq water.
agree with vead above. I would stick to the tried and true methods first until you are very lean and then play around with some of these as a finishing touch.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've used a few with very limited results, the one time i used it was at the end of a cut when i was already pretty lean, i also used that product with wrapping saran wrap around my stomach from 7pm til about 11pm....i'd love to try some of the new ones as i've heard good reviews, it's just hard to spend $40ish when i could get dexaprine for around $20

but if i was going to use them again i'd use them towards the end of a cut or a month of so from whenever i want to look my best, ie: the beach

Sketch2000

Awards
i've used a few with very limited results, the one time i used it was at the end of a cut when i was already pretty lean, i also used that product with wrapping saran wrap around my stomach from 7pm til about 11pm....i'd love to try some of the new ones as i've heard good reviews, it's just hard to spend $40ish when i could get dexaprine for around $20

but if i was going to use them again i'd use them towards the end of a cut or a month of so from whenever i want to look my best, ie: the beach
Thanks. What are some of the ones you've heard good reviews on?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse smolder and evomuse burn free eviscerate.

Used both for my contest prep. Help a tremendous amount!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse make great topicals. Some burn like mental though lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse make great topicals. Some burn like mental though lol
Smolder is just ludicrous lol it's not bad when you apply it, the minute you start working out it catches fire lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. What are some of the ones you've heard good reviews on?
to be honest i'm not sure of the name, i just looked at the site i got it from, i don't think they make it anymore

it was mainly a pre contest cream so it was probably just getting rid of water but I looked better when I used it

Sketch2000

Awards
Evomuse smolder and evomuse burn free eviscerate.

Used both for my contest prep. Help a tremendous amount!
Thanks bro. I'm going to check these out.

Sketch2000

Awards
I'm going to post that study i found in a previous thread later today. On the cell at the moment.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
I've personally used Evomuse BFF and I got decent results. However, it worked great on my face. Leaned my face up better than what it did for the mid section.
Again, my personal experience.

Sketch2000

Awards
Sup guys, this is from an old post - ran a google search on "Fat burning creams" - this study came up
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15894038

It'd be interesting to see if this ingredient is in the BFF you guys recommend.
I"m trying to get rid of my love handles and bitch tits (not gyno).....diet and training is working....but even if it could rid some water retention i can live with that.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Co worker left some AB fx cream for me to try. Im sure it's crap but I'm going try it during cardio today

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Yeah, but ridding some water retention will be temporary, unless your doing it via low carbs. You'd be better off increasing your water intake before buy a supplement to reduce water retention.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
If I crush caffeine tabs, mix in some water, and smear it on my thighs... is it considered a topical?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I crush caffeine tabs, mix in some water, and smear it on my thighs... is it considered a topical?
Only if creamy lotion is involved

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always love Avant labs Napalm but it's only sold thru one retailer now
WHEHRE!??!?!?!!?

I personally like eviscerate now.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHEHRE!??!?!?!!?

I personally like eviscerate now.
Our Eviscerate series contains Napalm. Matt and the Napalm creator are good friends and work together on many products. We still license Napalm and include it in the series plus other goodies.

Sketch2000

Awards
Yeah, but ridding some water retention will be temporary, unless your doing it via low carbs. You'd be better off increasing your water intake before buy a supplement to reduce water retention.
I'm on a very low carb diet. And even if temporary as long as i get the desired effect.

JoeBrooklyn

JoeBrooklyn

Awards
I have been stuck at 10% body fat ever since I got into my late 30s. I have calculated my BMR at 2700 calories but for sime reason I dont believe it. But if I go below 2100 calories I feel weak and hungry. Ive tried Dextrine but it made me a nervous wreck. I had to discontinue it. Im desperate.
Im currently on Test E, Anavar, T3 and Clen.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm fine with "Napalm creator" referring to Avant.

But I'm not fine with that term being used to denote Caleb only.