Best Muscle Building Supps

WontOutWorkMe

Awards
Hey guys been a while since I took anything other creatine and protein. I am a college student and I try to save as much money as I can, but now I have some extra cash. So what do you guys think are the best supplements to add to my whey, creatine, casein stack to stack on some lbs. Thanks fellas

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
ArA
Follidrone or EP1C - epicatechin is the "hot" ingredient of the moment

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys been a while since I took anything other creatine and protein. I am a college student and I try to save as much money as I can, but now I have some extra cash. So what do you guys think are the best supplements to add to my whey, creatine, casein stack to stack on some lbs. Thanks fellas
Xgels.

You wont need much else

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As mentioned EP1C and XGELS are your best bet, consider adding some DermaSTRENGTH in as well

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the input. What's so legit about that product
Check out the Ara help guide for reasons why its awesome :D

Ep1c is a good option as well

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There have been quite a few people stacking Xgels with Alphamax with awesome results. Can't beat it!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-Gels + AnaBeta Elite is where it's at.

Follidrone, MyoSynergy, or EP1C would be another option.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how about just calories? replace your regular whey shake with Mass Gainz for extra calories and some good carbs

as far as ArA, I only used it on a cut earlier this year, it was ok but not as good as what people claim it to be on this site

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There have been quite a few people stacking Xgels with Alphamax with awesome results. Can't beat it!
My stack now, it is pretty epic. There are some logs floating around with that stack as well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your looking for a great stack for building muscle, I'd suggest the following.

Core Pro- for protein, it contains fast-uptake and sustained release protein for optimal muscle growth. Bonus is this protein contains digestve enzymes for easy digestion, on top of added MCT's, the fat that helps you burn fat. Contains zero maltodextrin, zero fillers and zero aspartame. Mixes easy with a spoon, I highly recommend this protein.

Core Fury- The ingredient profile for this is just ridiculous, very well dosed, seriously the ingredient profile says it all, check it out yourself.
ingredient profile core fury.jpg

Core ABC- Great product for pre, intra or post-workout, Core ABC provides you with 10g of BCAA's, 2.5g of Beta-alanine, 2.5g of Citrulline malate and added glutamine. All 3 products make for a perfect stack.

Core Nutritionals is offerng a awesome discount code for anyone who places an order with us, AMCORE20 http://www.corenutritionals.com/store

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, as a younger person with only some basics currently, you might want to start by optimizing your staples. Of course there are some great new supps available, but I'd make sure you cover the basics first.

Do you have a solid multi and fish oil? Beta-alanine is dirt cheap and stacks nicely with creatine for endurance. Aside from that, I always go with BCAAs and a pre-WO.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Try out follidrone. It will be your favorite supp by far. Especially with you being a college student and not wanting to waste your money on things that don't work..

You can also try out ARA. It treated me well when I ran it but i like Follidrone much better. X-gels or X-factor are good so if you go that route try whichever one is cheaper!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say just get the basics first. If you want to try X-gels, ArA has been around for well over 10 years and is proven to work. Stick with things that have been around a while and you won't end up disappointed buying some shiny new product with outrageous claims. Or just eat some good food. Extra cash will be much better spent on Steak, Taters, and Milk. Mmmmmm Taters!...Mmmmmm Steak!.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arachidonic Acid and HMB-FA

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
Is this follidrone **** legit?
I'm on my second bottle. It's definitely good stuff in my opinion. Once I'm done with this bottle I'll likely post a review. So far, strength is up, endurance improvement is great.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember when I was in college and scraping cash together to buy supps.
Its important which ones you choose because you only have so much extra cash to spend.
PLus you dont want the little you have to go to something that doesnt work.

I feel for you.

If you would like to run a Follidrone+ formeron Stack Ill give you a bottle of each for wholesale price. Youll save about 35$
Plus Ill pay shipping to anywhere in the US.

All I want is your honest assessment of the products after your done :)

Here are reviews of both products.
Follidrone is (-)-epicatechin. This is the best natural anabolic product available.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html

Formeron has been around for years now and there are literally hundreds of positive reviews and pretty much 0 negatives.
They work very well together.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/213507-formeron.html

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember when I was in college and scraping cash together to buy supps.
Its important which ones you choose because you only have so much extra cash to spend.
PLus you dont want the little you have to go to something that doesnt work.

I feel for you.

If you would like to run a Follidrone+ formeron Stack Ill give you a bottle of each for wholesale price. Youll save about 35$
Plus Ill pay shipping to anywhere in the US.

All I want is your honest assessment of the products after your done :)

Here are reviews of both products.
Follidrone is (-)-epicatechin. This is the best natural anabolic product available.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/249065-follidrone-60-capsules.html

Formeron has been around for years now and there are literally hundreds of positive reviews and pretty much 0 negatives.
They work very well together.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/213507-formeron.html
I've been out of college for awhile now and still find trouble finding the cash lol. Sometimes I don't get how people on this forum do it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been out of college for awhile now and still find trouble finding the cash lol. Sometimes I don't get how people on this forum do it.
Lots of guys think after college they will have a dream job and make a ton of cash.
alot of the time this isnt true....I remember what it was like to scrape together a few bucks to get the hottest new supp.

I remember struggling to get by in college but it didnt last long.
I was drafted into a multi billion dollar tech corp the last month I was in college to run an R&D team, so I got lucky.
Unfortunately when you work70+ hours a week the bodybuilding lifestyle becomes impossible.

It took a long time for me to realize-
Money isnt the most important thing in life....its just paper and you cant take it with you. Many times money makes people miserable.
Its more important to do something you are passionate about and create a career around this than shoot for a job that will bring in the highest salary.

I went from taking helicopters to work when I was late for a meeting to starting a supp company with 200$ and working my ass off to make it work.
Now I love my job and I make money doing things I actually enjoy.
I get to do the R&D side still.
I get to work in the bodybuilding industry and go to the big shows.
I get all my supps for free ;) and I can just make anything I want for myself which is very nice.

I still get to work with guys and help others reach their goals. Ultimately this is what got me on the forums and this is what started me selling supps. To help other people. I dont do this for the money I do it so guys who are looking to spend their hard earned money on supplements can choose something that is top notch and will always be reliable. If I can help 1 guy every day Its a good day.
Discounting supps is just something small I can do today to help the OP save some cash and still use the best products available.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Lots of guys think after college they will have a dream job and make a ton of cash.
alot of the time this isnt true....I remember what it was like to scrape together a few bucks to get the hottest new supp.

I remember struggling to get by in college but it didnt last long.
I was drafted into a multi billion dollar tech corp the last month I was in college to run an R&D team, so I got lucky.
Unfortunately when you work70+ hours a week the bodybuilding lifestyle becomes impossible.

It took a long time for me to realize-
Money isnt the most important thing in life....its just paper and you cant take it with you. Many times money makes people miserable.
Its more important to do something you are passionate about and create a career around this than shoot for a job that will bring in the highest salary.

I went from taking helicopters to work when I was late for a meeting to starting a supp company with 200$ and working my ass off to make it work.
Now I love my job and I make money doing things I actually enjoy.
I get to do the R&D side still.
I get to work in the bodybuilding industry and go to the big shows.
I get all my supps for free ;) and I can just make anything I want for myself which is very nice.

I still get to work with guys and help others reach their goals. Ultimately this is what got me on the forums and this is what started me selling supps. To help other people. I dont do this for the money I do it so guys who are looking to spend their hard earned money on supplements can choose something that is top notch and will always be reliable. If I can help 1 guy every day Its a good day.
Discounting supps is just something small I can do today to help the OP save some cash and still use the best products available.
Awesome brundel.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
ArA has been good for me, and just started a folli/form/viron stack and log so very excited for the upcoming weeks!