PA + ArA + GMS + ALCAR + Na-RALA + epicatechin + leucine..

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
And Ca-HMB.

Not trolling.

First post. Been lurking a year or so. What up... 76kg 9% at the moment.

Been reading up on all these supps and thought... why not stack them? Also, why pay a **** ton and why not just buy bulk sources products? I've found them all, PA was a bit difficult.

Overkill? I'll have them all in stock with bulk anyways so I could easily stretch it out a while.

Any benefits to this super stack? The PA and ArA effect mTOR from what I've read, but I'm not sure if there is a cap... throwing in some leucine couldn't hurt either.

Liver/kidney issues?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not finding them thats the hard part its making sure what you're putting in your body is indeed what you think it is. Quality Control is needed even when just taking the supplements personally.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not finding them thats the hard part its making sure what you're putting in your body is indeed what you think it is. Quality Control is needed even when just taking the supplements personally.
I agree here.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
This really is the bigger issue. Aside from that, I really see no issue with your stack... I'm planning on doing something similar (Follidrone + ArA + PA/King), though staggering it over some months.

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
Any suggestions on what to ask and look for on CoA's? It seems these can easily be forged. Is there something specific I can ask for to prove quality/safety? Or will I have to get tests done myself?

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
Sorry if this comes across as a bit jaded and skeptical, but what sort of guarantee do I have from the supplement companies that they are not using the cheapest source available themselves? There is of course anecdotal evidence, but how do I know the products from these companies are any better than the bulk sources?

Again, excuse my naivete, but is there extensive quality control when making products past getting them tested? Do companies take months and thousands of dollars before finding a proper source?

If not, then it would be better for me in the long run to find a quality source, get the bulk tested, and have a constant supplier at minimal prices that I can split with friends.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testing is not cheap.

Trying to buy from wholesalers and raw material providers at discount rates for quantities to use between you and a few people is not going to work.

This is a terrible idea.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry if this comes across as a bit jaded and skeptical, but what sort of guarantee do I have from the supplement companies that they are not using the cheapest source available themselves? There is of course anecdotal evidence, but how do I know the products from these companies are any better than the bulk sources?

Again, excuse my naivete, but is there extensive quality control when making products past getting them tested? Do companies take months and thousands of dollars before finding a proper source?

If not, then it would be better for me in the long run to find a quality source, get the bulk tested, and have a constant supplier at minimal prices that I can split with friends.
The dollar amount thats being advertised to you per kilo on whatever bulk supply you're buying is probably inflated ten times over. From the factory to how many ever middlemen are presenting you that final price in the form of a royalty for them being able to quote you in english. If you're buying in grams and not kg the price will again be inflated. Then comes the quality question.

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
Hrm, but I've already obtained sources that are substantially cheaper than buying the product themselves. Thus, we can skip that issue. I currently live in South Korea, so the whole Chinese/Asian supplement factories is pretty navigable for me.

Quality control then is the question.

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
I've used most of that proposed stack before, some things work for me personally, others made me downright sick. Bulk is a great way to test if your body responds the way the supplement research reads over an extended period of time. I thought Arachiodonic acid would be a phenomenal anabolic product, instead the lymph nodes around my neck and throat swole up and I felt like I had the flu for about 3 weeks. That being said I wouldn't tell anyone to avoid it, the feedback on ArA appears to be largely positive. As for (-)-Epicatechin one can surmise that you are referring to Follidrone, I bought one bottle and couldn't definitevely comment on either anabolic or lipolytic effects.

And generally liver and kidney issues are due to the use of methylated or ethylated oral steriods. Google BUN - blood urea nitrogen test or bilirubin, these are the tests that doctors use to find markers for kidney and liver disease respectively.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now THAT is a stack... a bit overkill though haha.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hrm, but I've already obtained sources that are substantially cheaper than buying the product themselves. Thus, we can skip that issue. I currently live in South Korea, so the whole Chinese/Asian supplement factories is pretty navigable for me.

Quality control then is the question.
If you've found random suppliers listing the ingredients you mentioned in this thread (Pa...ArA...(-)-Epi), that are openly advertising their wholesale prices on ingredients, they aren't the suppliers you're looking for.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you've found random suppliers listing the ingredients you mentioned in this thread (Pa...ArA...(-)-Epi), that are openly advertising their wholesale prices on ingredients, they aren't the suppliers you're looking for.
This, one will likely get the wrong ingredients all together, or very low % of the supposed raw material when buying from some sketchy raw material supplier.

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
I'll let you guys know. I plan to get them tested upon ar*****. I don't care about dropping a few hundred bucks on a possible score.

Why is a r r i v a l censored...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'll let you guys know. I plan to get them tested upon ar*****. I don't care about dropping a few hundred bucks on a possible score. Why is a r r i v a l censored...
How are you getting them tested?

CheslinK

CheslinK

Awards
Good question, any suggestion on what kinds of companies/labs I should look for who do this sort of testing?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting all of these ingredients tested is going to be more than a few hundred dollars and will cost more than any possible savings you will incur by buying these ingredients in bulk.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Getting all of these ingredients tested is going to be more than a few hundred dollars and will cost more than any possible savings you will incur by buying these ingredients in bulk.
+1 on this