daa+...

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ciao!
This si my first post in this forum..I'm a man,26 years 177cmx80kg. I'm trying to reduce my bf and I need an help on what si best to add at daa(free T)
1) 6-bromo(200mg)
2)erase(3cps)
3) 7-keto(2cps)+6bromo(100mg)
I'm using Dnpx2 and something for my joints
Thanks

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can you tell me something about the third option(in my idea it can be the best combination)?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamax

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Great product but i have ti choice berween the three options

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What are you taking to reduce BF?

DAA and Erase will help to an extent for BF loss if used with proper diet and training, but there are better options.

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm using a ipokal diet, dnpx2,acetil carnitine

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Dnpx2 works well..I have also alphamine and alpha t2 but now I'm using onlu dnpx2 with good results..coming back to my question what do you think about the combination 7keto 6 bromo and daa?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax plus DAA, you get your full 75mg of Arimistane just like Erase OG, you get 50mg 95% Forskolin proven to decrease fat mass and increase LBM. Has Divanill for Free T, Ldopa for total T and prolactin control and Zinc for testosterone support. Alphamax would be highly synergistic with DAA!

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Does this mean you already bought this stuff?
If not, go with erase and get some ARA (instead of DAA). DAA is pretty much useless. And if only one? Go with ARA- you will lose more bf due to strength and retention of muscle during a cut.

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have yet bought the products so I have to decide between the three alternatives..someone can tell me something about the third option? In my idea is the best because of the cortisol control(7keto) and the AI activity of the 6 bromo plus testo boost of daa..is it right?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
1st Diet
2nd HIIT
3rd Supplements

Intimidate for recovery after workout.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are you taking to reduce BF?

DAA and Erase will help to an extent for BF loss if used with proper diet and training, but there are better options.
^ what he said. While a lot of people use Erase while cutting, that's really not it's main purpose. Also, I don't recall ever hearing reports of leaning out while on 6-bromo, although it's been awhile since that was popular.

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
^ what he said. While a lot of people use Erase while cutting, that's really not it's main purpose. Also, I don't recall ever hearing reports of leaning out while on 6-bromo, although it's been awhile since that was popular.
So the combination of 7 keto and 6 bromo can be usefull in def more than erase?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the combination of 7 keto and 6 bromo can be usefull in def more than erase?
No, you missed my point. If fat loss is what you're after, there are options more suited to that goal than any of the 3 choices you've mentioned. But of the two AIs, I've heard more about leaning out with Erase vs 6-bromo.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Don't use 6-Bromo. It's old and outdated and is not effective as some other compounds out there.

Take the advice in this thread. Use either Erase or some topical product containing Formestane with DAA. But an AI isn't really necessary for DAA. DAA alone will not reduce fat. It might give you an edge in the gym, raise LH and give you a better overall mood, but it will not reduce fat.

Combine DAA with a good lifting program and some ECA.

Reduce XT will help tremendously with this since ECA raises cortisol.

Also, pick SNS DAA since it's the sodium bonded DAA. Most DAA on the market is not sodium bonded.