AvsAEvsAMvsInsert here

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Ok I want to gain about 5ish pounds while staying lean as quickly as possible. I'm thinking about 8-12 weeks. So since most products are sold on a 4 week protocol that will require purchasing 2 months worth of a supplement. I'm 19 years old and my weight is typically around 172-175lbs at 10%bf. I want to be as close to 180lbs as I can get while still at 10% or maybe lower.

From what I've read all around here(great forum by the way) I've decided on three supps that look like my best bets:Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, and Alphamax. I've also decided that if you have a supplement you think is better for this that I'd appreciate your input. The reason X-gels isn't on this list is because I hear it fails poorly when used during physical contest due to rapid swelling and bruising. I'm currently a fighter and going into a Rugby season so I feel X-gels would kill my recovery and make life hell.

So for what I need what would you get Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, Alphamax, or is there a supp that's better?

nasrenegade

Awards
5lbs isnt really anything to fret about unless youre trying to make weight IMHO. That said, Ive read about people having hunger like no other on AE among its other benefits so if putting down sufficient calories is a problem for you to gain said weight then that might be it for you.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ok I want to gain about 5ish pounds while staying lean as quickly as possible. I'm thinking about 8-12 weeks. So since most products are sold on a 4 week protocol that will require purchasing 2 months worth of a supplement. I'm 19 years old and my weight is typically around 172-175lbs at 10%bf. I want to be as close to 180lbs as I can get while still at 10% or maybe lower.

From what I've read all around here(great forum by the way) I've decided on three supps that look like my best bets:Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, and Alphamax. I've also decided that if you have a supplement you think is better for this that I'd appreciate your input. The reason X-gels isn't on this list is because I hear it fails poorly when used during physical contest due to rapid swelling and bruising. I'm currently a fighter and going into a Rugby season so I feel X-gels would kill my recovery and make life hell.

So for what I need what would you get Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, Alphamax, or is there a supp that's better?
Good reasoning for omitting Xgels, it can reduce recovery time which.is not ideal in your case.

I recommend either:

Alphamax + ABE (be mindful of the forskokin content) + Glycophase (a good GDA will mitigate fat gain in a bulk.

Or

ABE + Growth Factor XT for recovery. Follidrone is making waves however I do not have any experience with it personally.

The supps you have in mind are top notch though so you cant go wrong

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear good things about every one of those supps, although I've only used Anabeta personally.

Another great product that may be worth looking into would be DCP 2.0. It really is a great product for staving off fat gain and getting your body to burn more fat as fuel.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good reasoning for omitting Xgels, it can reduce recovery time which.is not ideal in your case. I recommend either: Alphamax + ABE (be mindful of the forskokin content) + Glycophase (a good GDA will mitigate fat gain in a bulk. Or ABE + Growth Factor XT for recovery. Follidrone is making waves however I do not have any experience with it personally. The supps you have in mind are top notch though so you cant go wrong
OP considering your situation I think the second stack in this recommendation is a good choice. I really think AnaBeta Elite is the best option out of the three you listed considering it has ingredients to improve both anaerobic and aerobic performance, improve body composition, and recovery.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I would personally go with ABE. Just don't over eat of course as put on too much BF.

CNPComicNerd

Awards
Thanks for the input everyone. I was feeling ABE would be what most recommended but the others are definitely good supps.

Jiigzz Growth XT seems to function mainly as a great sleep aid. It says in reviews and some promotions it'll improve test and GH but thats mainly through its function of giving great sleep. Would I benefit similarly from something like a ZMA which also makes those claims and is cheaper?