Can i already start with: ARA, ABE and Alphamax?

  1. Can i already start with: ARA, ABE and Alphamax?


    Guys,

    I'm still in the second week of PCT:
    Nolva, Aromasin, Cellmass and DAA

    Was planning to take after PCT a recommended stack : ARA, ABE and Alphamax for 8 weeks
    But is it oké to start in third week? I can't wait anymore :P..

    I will drop the aromasin and keep taking Cellmass and DAA for two more weeks.

    Thanks for help,


  2. I see no reason why not, and in fact many run similar stacks as part of their PCT. That's a nice stack you got, I'd start!
    •   
       


  3. Thats fine and you dont have to cut the aromasin early if you had planned to take it longer
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Cogy View Post
    Guys,

    I'm still in the second week of PCT:
    Nolva, Aromasin, Cellmass and DAA

    Was planning to take after PCT a recommended stack : ARA, ABE and Alphamax for 8 weeks
    But is it oké to start in third week? I can't wait anymore :P..

    I will drop the aromasin and keep taking Cellmass and DAA for two more weeks.

    Thanks for help,
    Should be a killer transition with the xgels and abe
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. Isn't aromasin and alphamax overkill.. ?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Cogy View Post
    Isn't aromasin and alphamax overkill.. ?
    Why, because of the Arimistane? I honestly wouldn't worry about it...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheNietzsche View Post
    Why, because of the Arimistane? I honestly wouldn't worry about it...
    Aromasin is an AI, just like arimistane, a little bit is, right.?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cogy View Post
    Aromasin is an AI, just like arimistane, a little bit is, right.?
    Arimistane is not that potent of an AI... I'm not entirely convinced it is one at all. You could always run a lower dose of the Alphamax if you notice joint discomfort.

  9. Arimistane has shown to be a potent AI, however I don't believe a overlap is a concern as he commented hrs dropping aromasin
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  10. Oké guys, will start tomorrow with the stack..!!

    Thanks for helping, really appreciated..

  11. One question: should i also stack dcp 1.0 with it.. Or leave it for another stack.?

    Trying to recomp
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 09:54 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-29-2008, 12:36 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 06:55 PM
  4. Kick Start with M1T - ST and 1T Cyp
    By xXx in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 09:52 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2004, 10:11 AM
Log in
Log in