Best PRE-WORKOUT supplement

Mr.great11

Awards
What's best pre workout supplements you tried. What supplements gives you extra strength and energy?

Thanks for answers :)

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Personally I'm loving my raspberry lemonade Alphamine and Pink Lemonade High Volume pre-workout. Tons of clean energy from the Alphamine and the most insane pumps from High Volume. These together are hands down the best I've ever used.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok... There is a massive list

personal experience

bioshock
stimul8 + max pump
focus xt + nitrates (Max pump or Kn03)
enhanced (RIP)
condense
super pump max
hemavol
anabeta with carbs and some salt

what I will be trying and have very good feedback/reviews and ingredient panel. All are dosed properly

high volume
Conqu3r
Katana

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs Hypermax is definitely up there for intense focus and energy. I myself am a stim junkie and only need 1.5 scoops whereas I need 2 scoops for pretty much every other product. If you look at the reviews, people report focus and energy that go beyond their workouts and help them push through a tough training session. Island Supplements also has it on sale right now, $24.99 for 40 servings. If you want a sample, shoot an email to [email protected] with Hypermax sample in the header and your info in the body!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre workouts with stimulants-
Ironflex supplements Quake (you can get 20% off at Ironflexsupps.com with "TYGA20")
PNI Prodigy
Purus labs Condense

Non stimulated pre workouts
Hemavol
App nut N.O. Uptake

*if you buy from orbitnutrition.com use the code "SOCIAL" for 10% off your order.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You will not regret taking that 1st scoop of Conquer! Still #1 Pre of 2014 in my book

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all the CONQU3R love guys :)

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
Find what ingredients you like, and what works best for you and design your own!

Stim wise, there's many good ones... But my favorite- and non stim- is the following:

1 serving SAN Performance Creatine Nitrate
(Contains 1g cm2, 1.6g beta alanine, 2g Arginine)
1 serving Hemavol
1 (5g) serving creatine monohydrate
1 serving bcaas (I use xtend)

Mix creatine with bcaas, use that to pop all the creatine nitrate and Hemavol pills. It's simple and clean. All killa no filla. Talk about bang fa ya buck braoo!

Oscar

Oscar

Awards
  • Established
ANS stim factor with their axiom following a close second, also really liked Genomyx Evol but am wary of using amp citrate

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What's best pre workout supplements you tried. What supplements gives you extra strength and energy?

400mg SNS caffeine
12.5mg Yohimbine 2.5
1g Agmatine
9g Cit Mal

Boom

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Katana
Conqu3r
Uncut

Also like Alphamine + High Volume

I also like to add 1-2 AmentoMax to any pre if it doesn't have amentoflavone or enough of it.

TheSupp

TheSupp

Awards
I'm a big fan of White Flood and MusclePharm Assault - both great and not over the top with stims!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Personally I'm loving my raspberry lemonade Alphamine and Pink Lemonade High Volume pre-workout. Tons of clean energy from the Alphamine and the most insane pumps from High Volume. These together are hands down the best I've ever used.
Very popular stack going around right now. Especially if what you're looking for is what Wolfy mentioned you get from the stack.

mhschmie

Awards
I'm really liking Hypermax by Performax; for me, focus and energy with 1.5 scoops is perfect. I look forward to training just for the Hypermax.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jack3d advanced and conquer by iforce for me

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
My favorites are Condense and CONQU3R. However, there are a lot of good ones out there.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Ok... There is a massive list

personal experience

bioshock
stimul8 + max pump
focus xt + nitrates (Max pump or Kn03)
enhanced (RIP)
condense
super pump max
hemavol
anabeta with carbs and some salt

what I will be trying and have very good feedback/reviews and ingredient panel. All are dosed properly

high volume
Conqu3r
Katana
this guy been around, wowsers

thanks for the love on the Stimul8 + Max Pump stack, we truly believe this is the most efficacious and efficient stack going..
covers all the bases from endurance, energy, focus, and yes strength and drive as well

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
One I am doing right now that is very solid is Stimul8 and NOXYGEN

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
interesting mix - have not seen anyone doing that particular combo!
but yeah, nice mix for sure
I will say the Stimul8 has a serious thermo effect. I already sweat pretty hard but I am now soaked after each session lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I will say the Stimul8 has a serious thermo effect. I already sweat pretty hard but I am now soaked after each session lol
that's the #1 comment we get for feedback on that, pretty universal :)
glad you are enjoying

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-stimaholic-35-servings.html I have tried so many pwo's you could call me the King of pwo. Over the years so many good ones come and go thanks to FDA banns and what not. Few months ago I came across http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/genomyx-stimaholic-35-servings.html With out a doubt my go 2 pwo right now. Strong stim effect, to the point I don't want to leave the gym. Taste awesome, as i've tried both flavors, the blue is my fav.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Purus labs noxygen sp? Sweat like never before w/ephedrine. Both might not compliment each other too well, will try again and see.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Stimul8 is effing legit!!!

I'm curious about noxygen

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Conquer
1/2 pill or full pill of Dexaprine (when cutting)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Corefury!.jpg

No hidden prop-blends. Only effective proper dosed ingredients.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Hemavol + KNO3 nonstim
I like White Flood, Conquer, or Focus XT for stims.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not know about this product until now. Looks interesting. I will be trying it out next month for sure.
I just started repping for Core and I'm seriously shocked on how impressive all their formulas look, they def nailed the pre-workout as well!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are tons of great pre's out there nowadays. Honestly, go try a bunch and sre what you like.

I still maintain that Omega's Flashover was one of the best when it came out (DMAA). Twinlab's MVP Fuel has been the closest in terms of energy post-DMAA era for me. Allmax's Razor8 has been reformulated and is pretty stim heavy. And for stim-free I go with Neogenix BodyForge.

Conqu3r on paper looks great, although I expected more from it. But can't really beat its profile.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I just started repping for Core and I'm seriously shocked on how impressive all their formulas look, they def nailed the pre-workout as well!
Oh ya I remember your username now. Ya you were not their rep lol. I was wondering why your name sounded so familiar. I use to be on AM long time ago but forgot my log-in information so I had to start over lol.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are tons of great pre's out there nowadays. Honestly, go try a bunch and sre what you like.

I still maintain that Omega's Flashover was one of the best when it came out (DMAA). Twinlab's MVP Fuel has been the closest in terms of energy post-DMAA era for me. Allmax's Razor8 has been reformulated and is pretty stim heavy. And for stim-free I go with Neogenix BodyForge.

Conqu3r on paper looks great, although I expected more from it. But can't really beat its profile.
did you try HyperMax yet?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yea you prob are, HyperMax is brand new and is very strong. Send an email to [email protected] with HyperMax Samples in the subject line and your address in the email and we will get sample sent out to you ASAP!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea you prob are, HyperMax is brand new and is very strong. Send an email to [email protected] with HyperMax Samples in the subject line and your address in the email and we will get sample sent out to you ASAP!
how much caffeine in two scoops :)!? ~ at least lol

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not know about this product until now. Looks interesting. I will be trying it out next month for sure.
Bob loves this one

djwolford

djwolford

Awards
Ergoblast Pineapple Mango is pretty insane imo.

My go-to is C&P Cannibal Ferox though. Can't go wrong with either option.

Adizzle, I'll take you up on that sample offer. Always down to try a new pre.

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
assault was by far the best pre I've ever taken

wolfpack893

wolfpack893

Awards
  • Established
oh and it was the original formula, don't know why they had to change a good thing...

jerseyswol

Awards
High volume with either condense or gameday. Gameday is a little stronger stim wise and condense has nitrates for a little extra pump and vascularity