Best alternative to HCgenerate and Bridge by ****?

J

jarod86

Awards
What are the Best alternatives to HCgenerate and Bridge by ****? As these products are currently unavailable...

Doing a very light suppressive compound (Ostarine) etc. And want good stuff for just in case I'm shut down more than I anticipate in pct.

Also wanting something to assist in keeping whatever gains I make after cycle and pct - hence alternative to Bridge.

Also any recommendations on other compounds that won't require a serm would be great. The goal is gaining muscle of course.

Thanks in advance.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Anabeta after cycles.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the Best alternatives to HCgenerate and Bridge by ****? As these products are currently unavailable...

Doing a very light suppressive compound (Ostarine) etc. And want good stuff for just in case I'm shut down more than I anticipate in pct.

Also wanting something to assist in keeping whatever gains I make after cycle and pct - hence alternative to Bridge.

Also any recommendations on other compounds that won't require a serm would be great. The goal is gaining muscle of course.

Thanks in advance.
All cycles require a serm. Even osta. If you're looking for permanent muscle gains then why waste time with just steroids(or sarms) instead of pinning insulin and mgf+hgh+cjc+ghrp along side it?

Anywhos. ....Chaos and pain has a great pct addition product. Cannibal alpha! Daa, tmg, maca, trib (mainly for libido) ect. Great overall profile. Lots of pills but quality profile.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
All cycles require a serm. Even osta. If you're looking for permanent muscle gains then why waste time with just steroids(or sarms) instead of pinning insulin and mgf+hgh+cjc+ghrp along side it?

Anywhos. ....Chaos and pain has a great pct addition product. Cannibal alpha! Daa, tmg, maca, trib (mainly for libido) ect. Great overall profile. Lots of pills but quality profile.
I really don't agree that a SARM requires a SERM, I know many who've had success with simple OTC AIs like Formestane.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I believe osta to be suppressive, but not to cause shutdown. Running some sort of test booster afterwards would be ideal IMO. However that may not even be neccasary.

Maybe someone here should run osta with before & after labs and show us the truth

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really don't agree that a SARM requires a SERM, I know many who've had success with simple OTC AIs like Formestane.
Yes and I know plenty of people who have used cocaine and haven't died but that still doesn't mean much.

Look...serms are only there to recover faster. 100% optimal potential out of a cycle = serm included in pct. If your okay with less temporary gain retention go ahead and go otc. A true pct should combined both.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I've seen suppression from 800 down to 200 on 20mg. Osta suppresses but it does not shut down. You will recover. It just depends what you will use to recover. Low dose Clomid might make sense after an Osta cycle...

J

jarod86

Awards
I've seen suppression from 800 down to 200 on 20mg. Osta suppresses but it does not shut down. You will recover. It just depends what you will use to recover. Low dose Clomid might make sense after an Osta cycle...
Thanks to all.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HCgenerate is an overpriced pretty ****ty formulated product that is heavily over pushed by reps on other forums preying on consumers fears of suppression. IMO completely not worth it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HCgenerate is an overpriced pretty ****ty formulated product that is heavily over pushed by reps on other forums preying on consumers fears of suppression. IMO completely not worth it.
HCGENERATE does keep the boys nice and plump on cycle or while on TRT but, any decently dosed fadogia product will do this not just HCGenerate.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I never understood why people keep thinking that you do not need PCT with osta. On ology hcgenerate company makers reps keep pushing the **** out of it and recommend it to everyone to use it during pct. That is basically the main reason I stopped going to that forum.

HCGenerate is UBER expensive and I do not understand why you would even run it with all these other products (like mentioned above) that will do wonders for SO MUCH cheaper.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never understood why people keep thinking that you do not need PCT with osta. On ology hcgenerate company makers reps keep pushing the **** out of it and recommend it to everyone to use it during pct. That is basically the main reason I stopped going to that forum. HCGenerate is UBER expensive and I do not understand why you would even run it with all these other products (like mentioned above) that will do wonders for SO MUCH cheaper.
Those other forums are a joke, got so many reps with subpar bodies advising ridiculous cycles to everyday joes , so irresponsible.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Omega sports T-Force
AI supplements testopro

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
How would bps endosurge turbo stack up. Or would you add it with tropinol if you need more kick?

Thanks mate.

P.s I'll be dosing Ostarine low around 10-15mg, - 20mgs will be absolute top. Just want a little edge.
Endo is for curbing SHBG, so it's always welcome in a test boosting stack. Also staggar these products to make the run last longer.

Any amount of Ostarine will be suppressive. You will bounce back, but it all depends on your dose and the length of your run. I would have formestane and daa as a PCT and Nolvadex on hand as a precaution.

J

jarod86

Awards
Endo is for curbing SHBG, so it's always welcome in a test boosting stack. Also staggar these products to make the run last longer. Any amount of Ostarine will be suppressive. You will bounce back, but it all depends on your dose and the length of your run. I would have formestane and daa as a PCT and Nolvadex on hand as a precaution.

Good advice again.

Will keep it short and sweet and also run erase pro every other day on week 3&4(as AI), every day on 5&6, commencing tropinol on 6 also...:

10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 25mg, 15mg, 5mg

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks in advance.
DermaSTRENGTH and/or EP1C would blow Bridge out the water.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DermaSTRENGTH and/or EP1C would blow Bridge out the water.
I agree that sounds like a good stack but those are not test booster. They would provide more of a performance benefit but I think the OP is looking for test booster.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree that sounds like a good stack but those are not test booster. They would provide more of a performance benefit but I think the OP is looking for test booster.
"Also wanting something to assist in keeping whatever gains I make after cycle and pct - hence alternative to Bridge.

Also any recommendations on other compounds that won't require a serm would be great. The goal is gaining muscle of course. "

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"Also wanting something to assist in keeping whatever gains I make after cycle and pct - hence alternative to Bridge.

Also any recommendations on other compounds that won't require a serm would be great. The goal is gaining muscle of course. "
My mistake brotha! That would be a for better option than any test booster will provide.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hcgenerates main ingredient is fadogia, you can find it in tropinol xp, which also contains some other ingredients including potassium nitrates for an amazing pump

i've ran the iml osta before, it's decent, didn't feel to shut down but something like tropinol xp and anabeta will not only bring you back but should get some nice thickness