Best Fat Burner to act as Alpha-2 Antagonist?

rangestormer

Awards
I am looking for Yohimbine HCL alternative to compliment my stack at the end of my summer cut.
I already have a Beta Agonist - Albuterol, with the option to switch with Ephedrine. I have the Forskolin and caffeine. So, I think only a Alpha-2 Antagonist is left. So which fat burner is potent enough to replace Y-HCL, but with less sides - I hate being anxious and jittery? Should I buy Norcodrene, Alpha T2? Other options? Dexaprime XR seems to causes sides with a lot of users.

Am I missing something in my stack?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Analyzed Supplements is coming out with a yohimbine variant that's supposed to have less sides

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Dexaprine sides usually is because they jump into a full dose instead of easing into it. And a few even have came off a stim break than jumped on to it. I always recommend a 1/2 pill to start. Usually that is enough to test tollerance plus allow for users to extend the life of a bottle.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine sides usually is because they jump into a full dose instead of easing into it. And a few even have came off a stim break than jumped on to it. I always recommend a 1/2 pill to start. Usually that is enough to test tollerance plus allow for users to extend the life of a bottle.
yep exactly, it's a very potent stimulant product so take dexaprine slow, i'm waiting for some in the mail and actually going to start at 1/4 of a tab

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
pretty much anything with alfa Y in it will work for you as mentioned, there are plenty of options to choose from, thermoxyn should be on that list!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
pretty much anything with alfa Y in it will work for you as mentioned, there are plenty of options to choose from, thermoxyn should be on that list!
Speaking of thermoxyn...I'm waiting for it to show up at my front door. Can't wait to try it.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Whats da diffrence wit alpha 2 and beta 2