Anabeta elite and erase pro

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I have just ordered this stack and would love to know what everyone's opinion is on it and also if anyone thinks I should run anything else with it?
Stats- 190lbs 7%bf and 6'1!

Thanks A lot!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have just ordered this stack and would love to know what everyone's opinion is on it and also if anyone thinks I should run anything else with it?

Thanks A lot!
ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor) work well with Anabeta Elite. I'd also recommend BLR Follidrone/whatever other epicatechin product you'd like, because it gave me amazing results on an 8 week run.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
ArA (X-Gels or X-Factor) work well with Anabeta Elite. I'd also recommend BLR Follidrone/whatever other epicatechin product you'd like, because it gave me amazing results on an 8 week run.
Thank you for your advice, I will definatly look into this,
What type of results did you get?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you give us more of an idea of what your goals are?

The ABE/EPRO stack can be used very well in just about any situation but I've best utilized it for lean bulking. ARA, like mentioned already, would be a great stack and is very commonly combined with ABE.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Could you give us more of an idea of what your goals are? The ABE/EPRO stack can be used very well in just about any situation but I've best utilized it for lean bulking. ARA, like mentioned already, would be a great stack and is very commonly combined with ABE.
My goals are to harden up a little more and maybe add a little size. Breaking 7% bf would also be great!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for your advice, I will definatly look into this,
What type of results did you get?
Initially on recomp calories I ended up gaining 5 lbs. Then I ended up pushing volume even more and ended up at my original weight, but much leaner. The product gave me ridiculous endurance. My style of training was 5/3/1 with assistance, I'm 24, and have 2 years of serious training experience.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My goals are to harden up a little more and maybe add a little size. Breaking 7% bf would also be great!
The stack you already have would work incredibly for what you are looking to do. Bases are all covered. Give us some feedback on how everything works out no matter what you decide to do. :)

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Initially on recomp calories I ended up gaining 5 lbs. Then I ended up pushing volume even more and ended up at my original weight, but much leaner. The product gave me ridiculous endurance. My style of training was 5/3/1 with assistance, I'm 24, and have 2 years of serious training experience.
Thanks for sharing man! Sounds great, I definatley am going to give this a shot! so you Would run it again?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
The stack you already have would work incredibly for what you are looking to do. Bases are all covered. Give us some feedback on how everything works out no matter what you decide to do. :)
Thanks man! I will give some feedback when starting and when i finish! Thanks for your help it's appriciated

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Thanks A lot!
The stack is pretty comprehensive on its own, so dont feel like you need to add anything to it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used both of those products solo before? If not, I would suggest doing one and then the other. What if one works really good and the other doesn't, how are you going to know which one. What if you have an allergic reaction.

Regardless though, you shouldn't need to add anything else.

Mike