What do people think of this product

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
LipoMorph is a new product that is revolutionary in formulation. Antaeus Labs is extremely credible, as are the ingredients in LipoMorph. LipoMorph is so much more than a fat burner and will actually mimic the effects of exercise as well. Effects should be pretty positive.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
LipoMorph is a new product that is revolutionary in formulation. Antaeus Labs is extremely credible, as are the ingredients in LipoMorph. LipoMorph is so much more than a fat burner and will actually mimic the effects of exercise as well. Effects should be pretty positive.
Thanks mate. I know the company is reputable, but its so new and different that I'm just a little nervous to try it before others chime in.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks very expensive - 60 pills for over $35. It says you can take 3 pills if you are over 200 pounds, which makes this a 20 day supply for $35. It says not to take more than 4 pills/day, which means some of us will take 4 pills/day, which makes this $35 for 2 weeks of $70/month.

Still, it looks interesting and depending on how stimulatory it is, it may be a killer product to stack with Norcodrene.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering about this profile too. It has a lot of ingredients I've never really seen/paid attention to.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering about this profile too. It has a lot of ingredients I've never really seen/paid attention to.
Yes same here. There must be done one on here who can provide an independent view.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
subbed!! research looks great on it though!

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Still, it looks interesting and depending on how stimulatory it is, it may be a killer product to stack with Norcodrene.
You shouldn't notice a stim effect from LipoMorph, but if so, it would be extremely slight.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh screw it. I'm in a deep cut right now so I just bought 2 bottles to stack with Alphamine/Reduce XT :)

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
The science here looks interesting and promising. I'm excited to pick up a bottle of this in the coming weeks...

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Eh screw it. I'm in a deep cut right now so I just bought 2 bottles to stack with Alphamine/Reduce XT :)
Haha! Well done mate! Let us know how you get on.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you going to log?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't say I'll log it but I'll definitely post up my review/observations in any threads relating to it.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Yes same here. There must be done one on here who can provide an independent view.
You guys should check out the writeup, it's available here on AM: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/antaeus-labs/251859-antaeus-labs-introduces.html

Yes, many of the ingredients you've probably never heard of, but they have some very promising research behind them, and the formulation is designed to be very synergistic. It should be quite effective.

It's a new product, it was just released, so there aren't reviews yet, but there will be soon, it's been gaining a lot of traction.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys should check out the writeup, it's available here on AM: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/antaeus-labs/251859-antaeus-labs-introduces.html

Yes, many of the ingredients you've probably never heard of, but they have some very promising research behind them, and the formulation is designed to be very synergistic. It should be quite effective.

It's a new product, it was just released, so there aren't reviews yet, but there will be soon, it's been gaining a lot of traction.
Yup. I already have two bottles on the way. Stacking it with Alphamine/Reduce XT

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Yup. I already have two bottles on the way. Stacking it with Alphamine/Reduce XT
Cool. I'm interested in seeing what that stack can do, sounds promising!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea. I've used these together so I hopefully will be able to state the effects of Lipomorph.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
There are no reviews on it, but it seems to have taken a novel approach to fat burning. For those of you who are up to speed on the latest research, is this a credible formulation; I know the company is well regarded.

Antaeus Labs LipoMorph (60 Capsules): Discount LipoMorph Supplements

Thanks
If anyone has any questions about the product we'd be happy to try and answer them for you.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Will it cause anxiety? Or any anxiety symptoms
It shouldn't. There is a B3 agonist which should be more selective and not cause any stimulated or anxious feeling, but there is still a possibility that it could be ever so slight, but that would be much more likely with a very, very high dose.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
It says not to take more than 4 pills/day, which means some of us will take 4 pills/day, which makes this $35 for 2 weeks of $70/month..
lol on the honesty of overzealousness of some around here..

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone has any questions about the product we'd be happy to try and answer them for you.
Is the maximum 4 caps? Also, is there a specific reason it must be taken with food?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Is the maximum 4 caps? Also, is there a specific reason it must be taken with food?
Yeah. If you want the most out of it I'd suggest running it longer rather than higher [than 4 caps]. The ingredients will be absorbed better if it's taken with food.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting product... I'm going to have to give this one a whirl when I cut. Extremely impressed with the AL line.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. If you want the most out of it I'd suggest running it longer rather than higher [than 4 caps]. The ingredients will be absorbed better if it's taken with food.
Very useful information. I'm under 200 lbs so I'll actually just go with the 2-3 cap dose.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I have a credit note with nutra... May have to place another order.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Looking for more feedback on this. Basically hoping some more knowledgeable people can chime in on what they think of the formula since I'm considering purchasing

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if it's in my head but it's been about a week now and I oddly look leaner (and my diet has been average...recomp style calories). Maybe it's the lighting or something. Still got another few weeks to run (running 3 caps a day on 2 bottles)

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping you would update soon. Seems like it's have some sort of effect already.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Looking for more feedback on this. Basically hoping some more knowledgeable people can chime in on what they think of the formula since I'm considering purchasing
Right Hook, on 25 Jun 2014 - 7:47 PM, said:Looks good on paper. Browning of WAT and brite seem more interesting than actually activating existing BAT.
paintrainTC, on 25 Jun 2014 - 9:50 PM, said:Great post/product. Very interested. Another props to Antaeus
mr.cooper69, on 26 Jun 2014 - 09:08 AM, said:That is a MASSIVE dose of fucoxanthin and assuming equipotency to capsaicin, the stearoyl dose is great too. And the inclusion of menthol alongside the TRPV1 agonist is clever. Data on fucoxanthin shows that it increases adiponectin release while downregulating PPARy...so it's really the best of both worlds.
It's in the upper tier of low/non-stim fat burners and worth my penny

A couple of articles for anyone not familiar with the subject:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-18996076 - The BBC on brown fat
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2221602/Why-leaving-heating-avoiding-gym-help-lose-weight.html - The DM on brown fat, as well as a little about white fat browning.
(Note: both articles are a couple of years old.)

Evomuse BRITE is another product that is intended to facilitate the browning of white fat. Its formulator, dsade, had this to say about LipoMorph:

The BAIBA ingredient is a superstar, and I am definitely a big fan of the Fucoxanthin.

Stacking the two [BRITE and LipoMorph] will yield excellent results.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/evomuse/238392-brite-8.html#post4561126

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I agree that focuxanthin is dosed VERY well and should provide great results and the BAIBA should prove to be useful. Impressed with this one.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The next few weeks I'm cutting down on socializing and really dialing in my diet so I can really see how awesome this stuff is.