Question about ABE vs ABE OG

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
So I just recently took advantage of the PES insider deal and got Amino IV, a tub of select and the new ABE. With that being said I chose to get the OG ABE as my reward with the insider deal.

Here is my question.

Should I use the OG ABE or the new ABE first?

Kind of a dumb question but I appreciate the feedback! Thanks.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd probably run the original then run the newer one right after. :)

It shouldn't make a huge difference, but I like the new formula better and I always like to save the best things for last. :D

Thanks for picking up several of our products, definitely let us know how you enjoy them and if you have any other needs just hit me or any of the other PES reps up.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can't really go wrong either way, but I like bolt's suggestion to save the newer one for last :)

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
Thanks for the help guys! That's what I had in mind.. But thanks for the clarification. This will be my first time running it.. Excited to see what happens. Thinking of maybe adding Xgels when I start running the new ABE.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't really go wrong either way, but I like bolt's suggestion to save the newer one for last :)
Also agree with Bolt on this one. He is the king of stack suggestions and all! Let us know how it works out for you in any case OP.

elitemma

elitemma

Awards
I will for sure! Hoping to eat like crazy and put on a few clean pounds.