arimistane and cortisol

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How effective for cortisol through experience? Better or on par with reduce xt or og lean xtream?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Curious, end of a cut and wondering if a og erase would give me a double edge help or just use a true cortisol supp for last couple percent around mid section?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've never been under the impression that it is a potent cortisol reducer.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree, just thought I have heard some positives in that direction. Probably water weight, lol

iboj007

iboj007

Awards
I think one of the more knowledgeable folks on here said it has a very very mild effect on cortisol.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've never heard that it was great for cortisol reduction.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replys, so reduce xt the goto cortisol reducer?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replys, so reduce xt the goto cortisol reducer?
Definitely your better option. Erase is primarily an AI whereas RXT is primarily a cort reducer

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely your better option. Erase is primarily an AI whereas RXT is primarily a cort reducer
This. While arimi does mildly help with cortisol reduction, and this is a nice little benefit since the primary goal is estrogen control, RXT or a similar product would be much better suited for cortisol purposes only.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Reactions: mw1

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds about right, just seeing if there is anything I can get locally.

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
How effective for cortisol through experience? Better or on par with reduce xt or og lean xtream?
OTC Anti-Estrogens | Post Cycle Therapy | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid & Pro-hormone Supplement Blog.

Go to this link and scroll down to the Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (arimistane) section

"The 7-oxo that this compound has also makes it good at reducing the catabolic hormone cortisol, which spikes after coming off your cycle."

With that said, I'm not sure if it's as effective as reduce XT. But it was worth mentioning in that article so it is at least somewhat effective at it.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I always heard that it was a very good cort control product to the point where people were often speculating on whether the dryness that it gives had anything to do with estrogen control at all, or if it came from cortisol reduction. In this thread, people are saying that its cortisol reducing properties are very mild. I haven't seen any blood work to show its effects on cortisol, so if anyone has, please post what the blood work showed. People's love/hate of arimistane is all over the map, so unless I either see bloods, or hear from someone who has, I have to think that people are mostly just guessing.

With that said, reduce xt at a full daily dose has 150mg of 7OH. I would be VERY surprised if that isn't the strongest OTC cortisol control supp around. If you only want cortisol control, get the product that was designed specifically for that purpose. It's also cheap, and made by SNS, so you know you can trust it.

TheNietzsche

TheNietzsche

Awards
In my experience, Arimistane is ineffective for both estrogen AND cortisol control.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This thread is all over with opinions, lol. I have heard both sides so I will have to try both products.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As I recall, when Erase first came out the reps were claiming that it helped with cortisol but then they backed off after a while. That being said, I have stacked Erase+Reduce XT a few times and loved it.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How bout appnut fat-free I see it has cort control, not sure of dosage its a prop blend. 3-acetyl?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How bout appnut fat-free I see it has cort control, not sure of dosage its a prop blend. 3-acetyl?
If you're looking for a cort product, why pick one where it is only a part of the blend or where it has supposed effects?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since arimistane is reducing cortisol, should it be avoided peri workout? Since we need cortisol to trigger growth and adaptation?

Asking bc I started up taking it again and I'm leaning out but muscles are getting very flat and feel like I'm not growing (3 weeks into run)... I'm thinking its bc of the timing of my doses. Taking 75mg a day split in 3

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OTC Anti-Estrogens | Post Cycle Therapy | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid & Pro-hormone Supplement Blog.

Go to this link and scroll down to the Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione (arimistane) section

"The 7-oxo that this compound has also makes it good at reducing the catabolic hormone cortisol, which spikes after coming off your cycle."

With that said, I'm not sure if it's as effective as reduce XT. But it was worth mentioning in that article so it is at least somewhat effective at it.
It does have some cortisol reducing properties but not on the same level as Reduce XT at all

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
Reduct Xt is a very nice product and would get the job done and i've heard tons of good reviews about it. However if you do decide to try arimistane menace nutrition has growth factor extreme with 20mg arimistane per serving. I havent actually gotten to try it yet so i cant say how well it works or not though.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduct Xt is a very nice product and would get the job done and i've heard tons of good reviews about it. However if you do decide to try arimistane menace nutrition has growth factor extreme with 20mg arimistane per serving. I havent actually gotten to try it yet so i cant say how well it works or not though.
But you're a rep...

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
But you're a rep...
I know!! They havent sent us anything yet. We get products at the end of the month for hopefully by the end of november we will have our products and can actually try them so i will have a better feel for our products. Right now all i have are nutrition labels to go off of. It will be nice when i can use the product and relay the results since i am a rep.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Since arimistane is reducing cortisol, should it be avoided peri workout? Since we need cortisol to trigger growth and adaptation?

Asking bc I started up taking it again and I'm leaning out but muscles are getting very flat and feel like I'm not growing (3 weeks into run)... I'm thinking its bc of the timing of my doses. Taking 75mg a day split in 3
Personally I never take it peri workout. **** makes me sleeply as hell! Best taken first thing in the morning and pre-bed with maybe another dose thrown in at another time of the day but not peri workout

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Cortisol-reducing supps
- Relora
- Holy Basil
- PS (not cost effective though)
- Magnolia-
- Phellodendrum
- ashwagandha
- siberian eleuthero ginseng
etc, etc

There are several herbs that aid in reducing cortisol. I personally find relora and holy basil to be very effective for this purpose

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Best cort supp IMO is Abliderate ammo, and reduce Xt

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
arimistane at 25-50mg is very effective at reducing cortisol, when my joints are aching from training, I have taken 25-50mg of arimistane which has helped with the pain recovery of the joints....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

You overthink a lot of thing ched. Your muscles aren't flat because of any supplement you're taking. You're simply using too much volume, not taking in enough carbs, or both

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
^^ say whaaaaat? Where from?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Addiction will be releasing Eradicate E(arimistane) next week...price is supposed to be around $18
that is a very good price

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
nutraverse? new shop to me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32