NEED ADVICE on follidrone during cutting cycle

1kerry

Awards
Hi guys, I need your opinion =DRight now, Im done with my supps stack, no more buying for me for at least the next 5-6 months (hope so).In about 2 weeks, Im gonna start a short 8-10 weeks cutting cycle, then 1 at maint, then an HDROL cycle, pct…bulking, bulking MF winter...I have a few goodies, formeron, ABE, XGELS, etc etc…. buuuttt only 2 bottles of follidrone, which Im saving them for my hdrol pct…but this supp is burning my hands, after reading and reading lots of positive reviews I just want TO use it during my cut but don't know if this is the best option.So, what would you do?? use both bottles during my cutting cycle, save both for pct, or use 1 during my cut and 1 for my pct?The goal on pct will be to keep bulking gains.Other supps Im using for my cutting cycle are new ABE, Alphamine, Norcodrene, ALPHA-T2, new ERASE PRO.In other notes, last year i did a long 19-20 weeks cutting cycle in which i lost lots of muscle mass, for me is not big deal to drop fat, but when i do it, usually i loose lots of muscle.Thanks for advice.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I would say you've got enough lined up for your cut. I'm logging Folli right now and while it's not bad, it's not the holy grail imo. It's definitely increased endurance which could be helpful in pct.

1kerry

Awards
I would say you've got enough lined up for your cut. I'm logging Folli right now and while it's not bad, it's not the holy grail imo. It's definitely increased endurance which could be helpful in pct.
Sure, I have always been skeptical about supps…but I just finished a month ago and XGELS/ABE cycle and it was gooood, and if follidrone is as good as this combo, Im set...

Thanks for the input bro!

1kerry

Awards
I just tossed mine in for the end if my cut and start of my reverse diet. IMO try a bottle acutting and one bottle for pct?

Could be beneficial in two ways: 1) it'll help your cut. 2) if it ain't for you then you know not to use it during PCT and get other support to help keep gains
Sounds good…but right now NO MORE MONEY for supps =( so hope Iam a good follidrone responder…por pct Ill use new ABE, DAA, CLOmid, formeron, xgels , gms and follidrone...

But well things can change and as you said, I may add follidrone to the end of this cutting phase in case I'm not burning fat as expected.