Age-force patches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

str8_lurkin

Awards
Has anyone used any of their products if so what were your thoughts on whichever supplement you used. Saw their promo for 4th of July so just curious!

Thanks guys

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
No matter if its on sale, you will get more for your money using great topicals like Dermacrine or Formeron (and many others).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the replies looks like I'll stay clear of that
Why would you say that? I happen to like the patches. What are you talking about best bank for your buck. I have seem great recovery from the amino patches good sleep from power patches and strength from the test patch. Not sure why people jump to conclusions not to mention it's time released over 8 hours which makes it convenient.

str8_lurkin

Awards
Thanks for the replies looks like I'll stay clear of that[/QUOTE
Why would you say thaet? I happen to like the patches. What are you talking about best bank for your buck. I have seem great recovery from the amino patches good sleep from power patches and strength from the test patch. Not sure why people jump to conclusions not to mention it's time released over 8 hours which makes it convenient.
I guess I shouldn't have jump to conclusions. But I wouldn't mind trying out the beta alanine when I have a little extra cash.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I shouldn't have jump to conclusions. But I wouldn't mind trying out the beta alanine when I have a little extra cash.
I use Ageforce patches. I like their weight loss patch with T2 and also their resveratrol patch. But beta alanine absorbs really well when you take it orally on an empty stomach. So for this, I would save the money and buy some bulk BA. The only time I would try something BA patch is if you have some extra money and are short on time. Add one more patch to any other in the morning so you don't have to think about off day loading.
If you do try a patch I will say it is a solid company with great customer service. I have never been let down by any product.
Good luck and lift heavy!

eretana

Awards
While I've only been using the patches (HGH, Testo, Fat burner) for 2 weeks I have to say that I've never slept better (the HGH maybe?) one other thing I've noticed is my increased intensity while Muay Thai sparring (the testo maybe?). Anyways, i'm excited about the product and hope to see great results over the next couple of months. To be fair to the product I'm committing myself to 90 days.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
Going to believe the company rep or from the population of users - my comments are based on many reviews I have seen for AgeForce from folks that know and use other topicals.

str8_lurkin

Awards
Going to believe the company rep or from the population of users - my comments are based on many reviews I have seen for AgeForce from folks that know and use other topicals.

Listening to both sides. I to have had awesome results with other topicals. It would be hard to sway me from those although I'm open to trying something new although I have read quite a few reviews and people seem to say it's under dosed and is quite pricey. I guess it is convienent though if your unable to carry pills and really are in a jam

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
what i took from this thread:
a bunch of guys with less than 50 posts on the forum, who have not figured out how to properly quote a post yet

man, that was tough to look at let alone follow..

Touey

Touey

Awards
what i took from this thread:
a bunch of guys with less than 50 posts on the forum, who have not figured out how to properly quote a post yet

man, that was tough to look at let alone follow..
lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I take it you haven't tried the patches then?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My head hurts now. I did however get a good laugh.

G_E_Training

Awards
I just don't get why someone would make something to not work. I mean if your gonna spend the time and money to start a company and make products, why not make ones that actually work? I mean that's how you make it to the top, not by ripping people off...... Rant rant rant.... Nag nag nag.... Ok I'll shut the **** up now haha

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Funny how the people that have never tried AgeForce are the ones with all the answers.
We have a Superbowl contest coming up,pick the winning team and total points,WIN THOUSANDS OF $$$ worth of patches!
Try them then post your opinion op.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just don't get why someone would make something to not work. I mean if your gonna spend the time and money to start a company and make products, why not make ones that actually work? I mean that's how you make it to the top, not by ripping people off...... Rant rant rant.... Nag nag nag.... Ok I'll shut the **** up now haha
They work, I've used them.
It's not injectable so don't think that.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
So I take it you haven't tried the patches then?
No I have not. I have used pretty much everything else and the good ones multiple times. They seem too expensive and don't have enough positive reviews and from reviewers I trust for me to pull the trigger. btw, I have been on ABM for many years...this is a relatively new user id.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No I have not. I have used pretty much everything else and the good ones multiple times. They seem too expensive and don't have enough positive reviews and from reviewers I trust for me to pull the trigger. btw, I have been on ABM for many years...this is a relatively new user id.
I have used them for many years and wouldn't rep for a product that doesn't work because if that was the case I would be repping for other companies and I can but I choose to rep for age force because I believe in the products and its delivery system

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I have used them for many years and wouldn't rep for a product that doesn't work because if that was the case I would be repping for other companies and I can but I choose to rep for age force because I believe in the products and its delivery system
Is this post 100% factual ? :D

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
See what I mean. Its all about being reputable with the folks that matter..... no sale here buddy. But if it was supported by the folks I trust, I would patch my entire body.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I know, just trying to get some possible cool discussion out of you.
Do transdermals work? Yes. But you can't just throw any random compounds into a random delivery vehicle and hope it'll work. Some of the compounds I'm seeing are very, very large molecules that would never cross the dermal layer.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do transdermals work? Yes. But you can't just throw any random compounds into a random delivery vehicle and hope it'll work. Some of the compounds I'm seeing are very, very large molecules that would never cross the dermal layer.
Unless there was something to disrupt the stratum corneum correct? Then wouldnt It be possible to pass some larger molecules?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unless there was something to disrupt the stratum corneum correct? Then wouldnt It be possible to pass some larger molecules?
If only AgeForce was licensing someone's microneedle technology their products might actually work.

Oh, and maybe if they didn't somehow decide that somehow going transdermal means you need say, 1/350th the dose of leucine to be effective

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Has anyone who is cutting up any and every possible reason why AgeForce patches dont work, actually try them and have them not work?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone who is cutting up any and every possible reason why AgeForce patches dont work, actually try them and have them not work?
There are some things you don't need to try to state their non-functionality.

Even with 100% absorption, their patches are hilariously dosed. At 100% absorption, 11mg of leucine is a vanishingly irrelevant blip. Etc...

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
Gh is too big to be absorbed td. Even if it wasnt, the patches are not refrigerated so would arrive at your doorstep all broken down into amino acids=worthless. The hgh power patch does help you sleep, but anything could cause that. So being that it cant contain gh, what are they putting in these patches that effect sleep? Who the heck knows. And since they cant be honest and say what the active ingredient is, why would you want to be putting some unknown substance into your body. Just my. 02.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gh is too big to be absorbed td. Even if it wasnt, the patches are not refrigerated so would arrive at your doorstep all broken down into amino acids=worthless. The hgh power patch does help you sleep, but anything could cause that. So being that it cant contain gh, what are they putting in these patches that effect sleep? Who the heck knows. And since they cant be honest and say what the active ingredient is, why would you want to be putting some unknown substance into your body. Just my. 02.
Yes, the HGH molecule is extremely large and has a high dalton weight. In it's natural state, it cannot be delivered transdermally. However with "molecular engineering" it can be altered for successful transdermal delivery without losing any of the HGH Molecule's nutrient value.
Let's use a 10 pound block of aluminum to represent the HGH molecule, and a front door mail slot of a house as the transdermal passageways of the skin. You obviously could not fit that 10 pound block of aluminum through the front door mail slot. But if you take that 10 pound block of aluminum, and put it through a series of high pressure rollers, you would wind up with a 10 pound roll of aluminum kitchen foil, and you certainly could thread that aluminum kitchen foil through the front door mail slot. Same 10 pounds of aluminum, but the molequles have been restructured.
That is what we do with the HGH molecule in our lab. With proprietary laboratory processes, we restructure the HGH molecule, without losing any of it's nutrient qualities, and in it's new configuration, it can easily transit the skin (derma) and on into the bloodstream.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, the HGH molecule is extremely large and has a high dalton weight. In it's natural state, it cannot be delivered transdermally. However with "molecular engineering" it can be altered for successful transdermal delivery without losing any of the HGH Molecule's nutrient value.
Let's use a 10 pound block of aluminum to represent the HGH molecule, and a front door mail slot of a house as the transdermal passageways of the skin. You obviously could not fit that 10 pound block of aluminum through the front door mail slot. But if you take that 10 pound block of aluminum, and put it through a series of high pressure rollers, you would wind up with a 10 pound roll of aluminum kitchen foil, and you certainly could thread that aluminum kitchen foil through the front door mail slot. Same 10 pounds of aluminum, but the molequles have been restructured.
That is what we do with the HGH molecule in our lab. With proprietary laboratory processes, we restructure the HGH molecule, without losing any of it's nutrient qualities, and in it's new configuration, it can easily transit the skin (derma) and on into the bloodstream.
LOL.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There are some things you don't need to try to state their non-functionality.

Even with 100% absorption, their patches are hilariously dosed. At 100% absorption, 11mg of leucine is a vanishingly irrelevant blip. Etc...
20mg DAA in the testo patch as well.

Can I ask why this is dosed differently to the 3g we normally see?

NewAgeMayan

Awards
maybe, due to the administration technique, you can get away with microdoses?

hmm, wonder if someone might try putting flavonoids into a patch

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
maybe, due to the administration technique, you can get away with microdoses?

hmm, wonder if someone might try putting flavonoids into a patch
I have no idea. I am curious though as administration techniques would be used to make it available transdermally but would that reduce the dosage needed to exert its effects?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this serious?! I'm sorry but that seems totally made up.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Interesting. I have conflicting intuitions on the matter of effective transdermal dosing; on one hand, the leucine microdose would seem a complete waste...but on the other, if we are talking some other microdosed compound (such as a flavonoid or whatever) I could understand the justification "but its bypassing digestive elimination and getting straight into the bloodstream, you dont need as much!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.