Weight gain while on Erase

changemyoil66

Awards
Anyone else gain weight. Ive been 205 constant for 3 years and now im 210 after being on Erase for 3 weeks.

Im not on a cut and havent changed my diet at all. Also I'm not stacking Erase with anythign else. I like to run 1 new product at a time. The searching I've done, people who did gain weight, were stacking it with ABE or a test booster.

My strength did increase so I'm assuming its some muscle that I've put on.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is the possibility of muscle mass increase. Weight gain will be predominantly effected by dietary intake, but it isn't unusual for some people to bulk with Erase/Erase Pro.

changemyoil66

Awards
At least my joints dont hurt. Ive been taking 3 pills a day.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
There is the possibility of muscle mass increase. Weight gain will be predominantly effected by dietary intake, but it isn't unusual for some people to bulk with Erase/Erase Pro.
uhhh..5lbs in 3 weeks, when all variables are claimed to be the same??
can I neg you now?

:D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uhhh..5lbs in 3 weeks, when all variables are claimed to be the same??
can I neg you now?

:D
Go ahead.

Sorry if anyone misunderstood. I compiled what OP had said here and on another forum into my response. He had implied that he had only seen people lose weight and cut with Erase. I was just stating it is possible to bulk with the product, not that it magically created 5lbs in 3 weeks. :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Go ahead.

Sorry if anyone misunderstood. I compiled what OP had said here and on another forum into my response. He had implied that he had only seen people lose weight and cut with Erase. I was just stating it is possible to bulk with the product, not that it magically created 5lbs in 3 weeks. :)
ahh okay, I see no one has sense of humor 'round these parts -- altho, truth be told to the naked eye the inference is exactly what your words implied

for the record: assuming all variables are same as claimed, I simply do not buy it, sorry
now theoretically speaking, if Erase (ie arimistane) boosts test, then test creates waterweight in some ppl, so if this function is the case it would be water gain, certainly not muscle gain, in a 3 week period.....AND, hard to imagine 5# water gain in that short timespan as well..if water is the issue, will of course be temporary phenomenon and correct itself over time

my money would be on some variable being unaccounted for, pure & simple

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont understand the issue here.

The OP has experienced a weight gain while taking a product. Bolt explained that weight gain is predominantly the result of dietary intake and that it isn't unusual for one to exoeriwnce weight gain while taking the product.

Where is the controversy?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else gain weight. Ive been 205 constant for 3 years and now im 210 after being on Erase for 3 weeks.Im not on a cut and havent changed my diet at all. Also I'm not stacking Erase with anythign else. I like to run 1 new product at a time. The searching I've done, people who did gain weight, were stacking it with ABE or a test booster.My strength did increase so I'm assuming its some muscle that I've put on.
Nice to see you here, if you are the same person I spoke to on BB.com? :)

How do you look?

Semantics aside in terms of natural weight fluctuations. Do you look leaner or more muscular?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, my guess is your diet has changed and you havent noticed it. This sometimes happens without us noticing. Im happy to heat you are making progress and that you enjoy erase. If you have any questions or future concerns please dont hesitate to ask

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I dont understand the issue here.

The OP has experienced a weight gain while taking a product. Bolt explained that weight gain is predominantly the result of dietary intake and that it isn't unusual for one to exoeriwnce weight gain while taking the product.

Where is the controversy?
sigh....there is none josh, except the one you appear intent on creating
instead of jumping in blindly to get your co-reps back, try opening your eyes & reading what took place in first two posts, that I specifically was referring to
ie

Anyone else gain weight. Ive been 205 constant for 3 years and now im 210 after being on Erase for 3 weeks.

Im not on a cut and havent changed my diet at all. Also I'm not stacking Erase with anythign else. I like to run 1 new product at a time. The searching I've done, people who did gain weight, were stacking it with ABE or a test booster.

My strength did increase so I'm assuming its some muscle that I've put on.
that's it, pretty simple, known bolt for a long time and conversed with him aplenty, really do not need to justify anything to you at all (but helping you out since you asked), have a great night, I'm done here... :wave:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to argue or create conflict snag, the thread appeared to be turning south. I dont think your post was ill intentioned and was betting there was just a misunderstanding so was only trying to help clear things up. I am not here to start drama or argue, but only to help.

That aside, how have you been? Long time no talk.. I haven't been as active on the boards as I once was but now that school is out I am trying to catch up.

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Snagency... You mad bro?

I've gained a little weight when taking erase in the past. It's usually over the span of a 6-8 week cycle, though. I would agree with what a few others have said... You've likely had a fluctuation in diet or some other variable that is unaccounted for.

If I go to chipotle for a meal this evening and eat the same macros I would eat if I was eating my food that has been meal prepped... I would weigh more tomorrow because of the difference in sodium levels. Little things like that can make big differences.

Sincerely,
Someone who suffers from retaining a lot of water.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No way erase can do that. Period.

It's your diet, and if your diet didn't change much maybe your intensity changed in the gym. But even that. 5lbs in 3 weeks is a lot if no fat gain is involved.

Erase is good but not in that kind of way lol. IMO

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Snagency... You mad bro?
I was born mad...kicked my mom outta spite as I came outta her, then tried to bite her nipple off when she fed me
(woulda accomplished that too if ida had some damn teeth) :rant:

Not trying to argue or create conflict snag, the thread appeared to be turning south. I dont think your post was ill intentioned and was betting there was just a misunderstanding so was only trying to help clear things up. I am not here to start drama or argue, but only to help.

That aside, how have you been? Long time no talk.. I haven't been as active on the boards as I once was but now that school is out I am trying to catch up.
fair enough...perhaps I misread the tone of your font type, it felt slanted and quarrelsome
(and to be clear - "thread was turning south" you say? you live in NJ friend, almost everything is south of you ;))
I am well, training is awesome, thought you were graduated by now tho?
enjoy the break then if you have to return come fall

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I was born mad...kicked my mom outta spite as I came outta her, then tried to bite her nipple off when she fed me (woulda accomplished that too if ida had some damn teeth) :rant: fair enough...perhaps I misread the tone of your font type, it appeared slanted and quarrelsome I am well, training is awesome, thought you were graduated by now tho? enjoy the break then if you have to return come fall
That escalated quickly. Now I'm picturing your mom's nipples

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was born mad...kicked my mom outta spite as I came outta her, then tried to bite her nipple off when she fed me(woulda accomplished that too if ida had some damn teeth) :rant:fair enough...perhaps I misread the tone of your font type, it appeared slanted and quarrelsomeI am well, training is awesome, thought you were graduated by now tho?enjoy the break then if you have to return come fall
No worries, tone gets lost in text all the time. Especially on forums where everyone wants to have a pissing contest ;) From my time here I think me and you have only gotten into 1 disagreement and it ended quite well if I remember correctly. As for school, sadly I have not yet finished. I have actually just made the decision to pursue graduate school so sadly my academic journey is far from over. Glad to hear your training has been going one. Wish I can say the same. School has been kicking my butt and I have put training and dieting on the back burner for a while now. Need to get myself back in the game. Gained quite a bit of weight and I am afraid to test my strength in the gym as I am guessing I have lost a bit. I think my main problem is lack of sleep. From school, I have been just about completely running off stimulants and am lucky to get 3-4 hours of sleep most nights. Maybe you can hook a brother up with some G8 ,)

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
I feel sorry for you - she's in her 60s whatever floats your boat tho bro...hey to each their own
Off topic.... But let's all slow down and appreciate how hot Jennifer Anniston is and she's like 40 something.

Makes me want to rent her latest movie so I can see her half naked

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Off topic.... But let's all slow down and appreciate how hot Jennifer Anniston is and she's like 40 something.

Makes me want to rent her latest movie so I can see her half naked
meet the millers?

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
meet the millers?
Yes! Thanks

Sorry OP.. I jacked your thread with my nonsense. But I think we all are in agreeance that some variable is unaccounted for !

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
No worries, tone gets lost in text all the time. Especially on forums where everyone wants to have a pissing contest ;) From my time here I think me and you have only gotten into 1 disagreement and it ended quite well if I remember correctly. As for school, sadly I have not yet finished. I have actually just made the decision to pursue graduate school so sadly my academic journey is far from over. Glad to hear your training has been going one. Wish I can say the same. School has been kicking my butt and I have put training and dieting on the back burner for a while now. Need to get myself back in the game. Gained quite a bit of weight and I am afraid to test my strength in the gym as I am guessing I have lost a bit. I think my main problem is lack of sleep. From school, I have been just about completely running off stimulants and am lucky to get 3-4 hours of sleep most nights. Maybe you can hook a brother up with some G8 ,)
wow man, yeah..I know it's a long haul but it'll be worth it in the end, good stuff....my step-dad went to grad school and worked concurrently, I think took him till he was late 30s to get his MBA...props to you

on the sleep issue - funny, I been having same problem lately, only I think mine has been trensomnia (or something like that)..oddly enough however, it doesn't bother me at all :D

and yes, in fact I can certainly help you out with some G8, pm me your addy and i'll get you squared away
and in the meantime, put those damn stims down and level out already!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes! ThanksSorry OP.. I jacked your thread with my nonsense. But I think we all are in agreeance that some variable is unaccounted for !
excuse me sir, but this..

is certainly not nonsense

changemyoil66

Awards
Well to answer: I've been 205 for the past 3 years (state this earlier). Ive also run other natural test boosters that did work. I saw strength gains in the gym that were out of the normal and noticed changes in the mirror, all without my weight chaning. I ran APE at this time.

Even though my diet isnt the exact same everyday, its pretty close, hence being 205 for 3 years. I don't snack. So the only new variable to my diet is the Erase.

I know its not all muscle, so it could most likely be water weight also. But if Erase is supposed to dry you out, then where will the water hold? Or maybe the simplist explanation is the scale at the gym is broken. The last time I jumped on the scale was 2 weeks ago when I was 205. I stopped weighting my self daily because its the same everyday...205.

I was confused because everyone who has taken Erase is on a cut, so weight loss is expected, not on a bulk.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Op you claim your diet has "stayed the same" what dose that even mean.. do you not count macros/control calories? there is no other reason for your weight gain besides, you either eating more, or burning less calories. some may be water, glycogen, and fat. lbm would be the least of 5lbs in just ~3 weeks, natty's shoot for 1-1.5-2lbs per month anymore and your asking for rapid dreamer bulk status. only other reason would be you changed sodium allot to throw weigh ins off
Well to answer: I've been 205 for the past 3 years (state this earlier). Ive also run other natural test boosters that did work. I saw strength gains in the gym that were out of the normal and noticed changes in the mirror, all without my weight chaning. I ran APE at this time.Even though my diet isnt the exact same everyday, its pretty close, hence being 205 for 3 years. I don't snack. So the only new variable to my diet is the Erase.I know its not all muscle, so it could most likely be water weight also. But if Erase is supposed to dry you out, then where will the water hold? Or maybe the simplist explanation is the scale at the gym is broken. The last time I jumped on the scale was 2 weeks ago when I was 205. I stopped weighting my self daily because its the same everyday...205.I was confused because everyone who has taken Erase is on a cut, so weight loss is expected, not on a bulk.
well the new erase is a waste of time for bulking, IMO. Best saved for cutting as it ramps up fat loss (not to say it will magically make you lost fat) but if diet/macros/calories are accounted for it will speed up the entire process, that's the beauty of New Erase/Pro + Norcodrene. Armistane in the old erase would help a ton with water retention, possibly from cortisol, stress. but you need to make sure your drinking more water to. natty's typically don't need to fuss about "water weight" its usually just you not being lean enough.