ArA (X gels) during football season

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Oils it be a bad idea to run xgels from summer into football season? Thanks!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trying to gain some strength or what's the plan?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Trying to gain some strength or what's the plan?
just got done with an hdrol cycle and pct is going great. I want to throw it in week 3 and run a full 8 weeks into pre season camp.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got done with an hdrol cycle and pct is going great. I want to throw it in week 3 and run a full 8 weeks into pre season camp.
I don't see any reason not to run X-Gels then.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Alright sounds good! Thanks fellas!

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
What's the best dosage and also best time to take them

yellowranger

Awards
It really depends on your individual experience with it. If I were still playing football or any other sport, I'd only use ArA during the offseason because it has major side effects on my joints and recovery that may prevent me from performing optimally in-season. If you don't get joint pain and your recovery seems fine, I don't see why not.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The only issue would be how could you recover web constantly taking hits? Smacked my shin on 2 dif occasions while using ArA and the swelling was immediate so I think it be safer during the offseason.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the best dosage and also best time to take them
1-2 grams. Dose pre-workout on workout days only for up to 50 workout days.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you a college football player or high school? I'm assuming the your avi, college, but just checking.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
It shouldn't be an issue and will help with strength development + retention post cycle. IF you have any questions during Xgel, feel free to PM me or ask here.

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
It shouldn't be an issue and will help with strength development + retention post cycle. IF you have any questions during Xgel, feel free to PM me or ask here.
thank you! I surely will!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great supplement to take during your off season to pack on serious strength and size. Couple it with a weight gainer such as iForce Mass Gainz and a creatine monohydrate supplement.

alanhouston90

Awards
When I ran ara I would get bumped on the court and end up with a bruise and when I got knee to knee or hit the deck it was nasty. Can't imagine getting seriously injured and seeing the aftermath. I would just recommend off season, as it is a great product.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X gels are great for PCT. Next time try starting them a week before you PCT for optimum results.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great supplement to take during your off season to pack on serious strength and size. Couple it with a weight gainer such as iForce Mass Gainz and a creatine monohydrate supplement.
Killer combo right there!

Mike

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
Would adding HMB into my pct be beneficial at all? I'm using nolva, osta, ABE, and DAA. From my research it's like a why not kind of deal I guess. I just got some dirt cheap a few minutes ago actually lol

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established