Olympus Labs

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Hey guys, I really wanted to say that I enjoyed your website and your products look spectacular!

I can't wait to get some stuff from you all, but I really wanted to tell you how impressed with your brand look and quality is.

Please continue to supply great products & great customer service as well!

Can't wait to do some business with you all!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I really wanted to say that I enjoyed your website and your products look spectacular!I can't wait to get some stuff from you all, but I really wanted to tell you how impressed with your brand look and quality is.Please continue to supply great products & great customer service as well!Can't wait to do some business with you all!
Thanks for your kind words - feedback like that makes me smile. We're here to stay and we'll continue bringing out excellent products at affordable prices.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for your kind words - feedback like that makes me smile. We're here to stay and we'll continue bringing out excellent products at affordable prices.
thats what I wanna hear!!@Olympus Labs

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yes, the color scheme is amazing. It's not over crowded with bull****. Damn, it's good stuff.
thats what I wanna hear!!@
Same here!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thats right, let them know how ya feel lol

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm liking OL too. Once I tried CONQU3R(SP?) and then saw the profile I knew that OL just doesn't mess around. No prop blends, great dosages.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'm liking OL too. Once I tried CONQU3R(SP?) and then saw the profile I knew that OL just doesn't mess around. No prop blends, great dosages.
Hell yah, Conquer is ****ing legit.

str8_lurkin

Awards
Yes seriously keep it up guys! I am glad to see a company who actually cares about their customers and understanding money doesn't grow on trees lol customer for the long haul!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
In it to win it right. FUARK yah

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys!

jaakonpallo

Awards
I admit of being slightly negative at first of OL.
There are still some things i recent about OL though ...like lack of originality for instance.
Bwut for the most part i'm starting to like this company...now..i remember there was a talk about testing every patch for purity and releasing test results starting from May.
Has something changed or i suck at finding these?
Also...u guys are still misleading customers in my opinion with this manufactured or made in USA thing..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I admit of being slightly negative at first of OL.There are still some things i recent about OL though ...like lack of originality for instance.Bwut for the most part i'm starting to like this company...now..i remember there was a talk about testing every patch for purity and releasing test results starting from May.Has something changed or i suck at finding these?Also...u guys are still misleading customers in my opinion with this manufactured or made in USA thing..
Check our subforum for test results.We have new compounds in the works already ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what does this mean? are you claiming otherwise?
I think the other day Olympus Labs mentioned their boss or something having good relations with chinese facilities that produce this stuff. I don't remember for sure though.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
It clearly says in the disclaimer that the raw materials are obtained elsewhere and manufactured in the USA...

That's totally fine.

I'm not sure where the claim that their stuff is 'produced' in the USA came from.

Apple makes parts in China and manufactures the computers in the US..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yeah..raws are from china.
Don't expect of me getting in to xxx pages of arguments of cars, computers etc and how parts of them are from various diffrent countries and how
they are still made in US.
It's all been said before on diffrent forum and my opinion stands on it.
No problem.

To each their own.

Maybe it was a accidental use of misinformation.

It would be counter productive to claim one thing while they state something else in their disclaimer.

Guess I'm trying to understand what the benefit would be. Everyone in the game (that is halfway serious about this stuff) knows where it comes from.

jaakonpallo

Awards
u were quick..deleted my post. i don't want this thread to become other than it was ment.

Like i said i'm starting to like them so let's not go other way.:)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
u were quick..deleted my post. i don't want this tread to become other than it was ment.

Like i said i'm starting to like them so let's not go other way.:)
Haha I feel yah!

Hopefully they come around for ya!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u were quick..deleted my post. i don't want this thread to become other than it was ment.Like i said i'm starting to like them so let's not go other way.:)
Check company promotions subforum. We're looking for guys to log our EP1C. I'd definitely vouch for you, for obvious reasons ;)

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing against Olympus Labs, but up to this point I feel they have just kind of copy and pasted another company to this minus a preworkout. I am all about capitalism and choices so more power to them. But at the moment I would rather support the innovators doing the leg work.

If they are coming out with some original compounds I will surely purchase those and support them. But for now I will stick to the other guys. Wish yall luck

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing against Olympus Labs, but up to this point I feel they have just kind of copy and pasted another company to this minus a preworkout. I am all about capitalism and choices so more power to them. But at the moment I would rather support the innovators doing the leg work.

If they are coming out with some original compounds I will surely purchase those and support them. But for now I will stick to the other guys. Wish yall luck
Then you haven't done your background research on us at all as your post makes zero sense. We provides a wide array of products with full transparency and no proprietary blends. We are making a conscious effort on securing unparalleled quality control that few companies follow by posting labs, which other ph companies or mainstream companies do that? A real few bud.

Our hormonal and non hormonal products may be clones up to this point but they include real life dosing and are the best valued on a mg to mg basis. We're not just making furaza, epistane, or any other compound at generic dosages, we includes real life doses in to all of our products and this has contributed to our great growth over the past year.

We have delivered value, transparency, variety, and have stayed very attentive to our following and have made great leaps in very little time. Our advantages in sourcing, R&D, and value will find their overall value in the market in time to come. You're free to get ripped off by other companies though that show zero transparency, value, etc while you go figure out the definition of capitalism because its not capitalistic values that has gotten us this far.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No offense taken :)

The original compounds you're talking about have either been previously written about in Anabolics and Androgens or used in previous studies. Meaning, you shouldn't buy any compounds from anyone as they are all clones. Unless of course Mr Vida and other notable researchers have supplement companies that I'm unaware of.

What kind of Television set do you have? I'm willing to bet it's not made by the first company to ever sell the television. Traitor! Where's your loyalty?! Do you only buy Heinz Ketchup? Best Foods Mayo? Why is the supplement industry any different?

All you're doing is wearing your color dude. You're claiming loyalty to a supplement company that makes money either way. All the while you spend your hard earned money, paying more or getting less product for some false notion of loyalty to "innovators" that are ultimately biting researchers. It makes no sense to me but to each their own.

We appreciate the positive good luck sentiment and offer you the same :). Stick around, lurk for a while. We at Olympus have one thing in mind, delivering products to our consumer base with complete transparency. Transparency in our formulas - no proprietary blends as seen in CONQU3R -, our lab results and our intent, which again is to produce the products that deliver the results that our customers work their asses off for.

After you see the light, we'll be happy to have you as a loyal customer and will reciprocate such loyalty when the day comes.

Customer first, period.

Good luck
-V

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ this guy almost seems like he knows what he's talking about
:D
totally random & miscellaneous fyi - the guy who created the tv (Philo Farnsworth) lived in my town, his house is still there, marked by a placard out front
dude held some 165 patents in his life, mostly in radio & tv

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
^^ this guy almost seems like he knows what he's talking about
:D
totally random & miscellaneous fyi - the guy who created the tv (Philo Farnsworth) lived in my town, his house is still there, marked by a placard out front
dude held some 165 patents in his life, mostly in radio & tv
Go take a selfie in front of it and post it up! Haha.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Go take a selfie in front of it and post it up! Haha.
i might just do that..hell i used to drive by it all the time, but now i live downtown and don't get over there much anymore

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
i might just do that..hell i used to drive by it all the time, but now i live downtown and don't get over there much anymore
Lol I was just playing but it would cool if you did one day, randomly.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Then you haven't done your background research on us at all as your post makes zero sense. We provides a wide array of products with full transparency and no proprietary blends. We are making a conscious effort on securing unparalleled quality control that few companies follow by posting labs, which other ph companies or mainstream companies do that? A real few bud.

Our hormonal and non hormonal products may be clones up to this point but they include real life dosing and are the best valued on a mg to mg basis. We're not just making furaza, epistane, or any other compound at generic dosages, we includes real life doses in to all of our products and this has contributed to our great growth over the past year.

We have delivered value, transparency, variety, and have stayed very attentive to our following and have made great leaps in very little time. Our advantages in sourcing, R&D, and value will find their overall value in the market in time to come. You're free to get ripped off by other companies though that show zero transparency, value, etc while you go figure out the definition of capitalism because its not capitalistic values that has gotten us this far.
I think you really took my post the wrong way. I was in no way dissing you guys or doubting your products in any way. I really respect ya'll and all of the testing you do. I have followed you guys from the beginning and think you are a great company. I would say yall would be one of the 2-3 companies I would buy any hormonal products from.

The capitalism comment was directed to the fact that only two companies carry a lot of the products you carry. I said that was a good thing because competition offers choice, drives prices down, improves products, and ultimately the consumers win out.

My simple statement was that despite that I think yall are a great company, I feel another company is finding unique compounds in Vida or previous studies, finding out if they are possible to source and if it is worthwhile, releasing them, and then shortly after you release the same thing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this and as I mentioned earlier its a good thing. I just prefer to support the company that put in the work to bring it out first.

When yall are the first to bring a compound to market, I will support yours just the same. I even plan on picking up yalls preworkout with my next order.

So hope this doesn't rub you the wrong way. Just my opinion. I truly do wish yall the best of luck and look forward to more products from Olympus.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No offense taken :)

The original compounds you're talking about have either been previously written about in Anabolics and Androgens or used in previous studies. Meaning, you shouldn't buy any compounds from anyone as they are all clones. Unless of course Mr Vida and other notable researchers have supplement companies that I'm unaware of.

What kind of Television set do you have? I'm willing to bet it's not made by the first company to ever sell the television. Traitor! Where's your loyalty?! Do you only buy Heinz Ketchup? Best Foods Mayo? Why is the supplement industry any different?

All you're doing is wearing your color dude. You're claiming loyalty to a supplement company that makes money either way. All the while you spend your hard earned money, paying more or getting less product for some false notion of loyalty to "innovators" that are ultimately biting researchers. It makes no sense to me but to each their own.

We appreciate the positive good luck sentiment and offer you the same :). Stick around, lurk for a while. We at Olympus have one thing in mind, delivering products to our consumer base with complete transparency. Transparency in our formulas - no proprietary blends as seen in CONQU3R -, our lab results and our intent, which again is to produce the products that deliver the results that our customers work their asses off for.

After you see the light, we'll be happy to have you as a loyal customer and will reciprocate such loyalty when the day comes.

Customer first, period.

Good luck
-V
Thanks man I feel you understood exactly what I was saying. I agree completely that no company is discovering these compounds and I agree with your TV analogy. I just choose to support a company because they put a lot of effort into researching, sourcing, and getting these compounds to market first.

I will be just as loyal to yall when the new Olympus products you mentioned come out. I have just always liked supporting first movers.

That being said Yall are one of the few companies in this game I respect and I appreciate all the testing and transparency. Top notch

I am excited to try my tub of Conqu3r and your future products as well.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you really took my post the wrong way. I was in no way dissing you guys or doubting your products in any way. I really respect ya'll and all of the testing you do. I have followed you guys from the beginning and think you are a great company. I would say yall would be one of the 2-3 companies I would buy any hormonal products from.

The capitalism comment was directed to the fact that only two companies carry a lot of the products you carry. I said that was a good thing because competition offers choice, drives prices down, improves products, and ultimately the consumers win out.

My simple statement was that despite that I think yall are a great company, I feel another company is finding unique compounds in Vida or previous studies, finding out if they are possible to source and if it is worthwhile, releasing them, and then shortly after you release the same thing. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this and as I mentioned earlier its a good thing. I just prefer to support the company that put in the work to bring it out first.

When yall are the first to bring a compound to market, I will support yours just the same. I even plan on picking up yalls preworkout with my next order.

So hope this doesn't rub you the wrong way. Just my opinion. I truly do wish yall the best of luck and look forward to more products from Olympus.

I will answer you in PM as I do not want to create a war. I just want to shed some truth to you.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will answer you in PM as I do not want to create a war. I just want to shed some truth to you.
I in no way was trying to start one. I am open minded though. If you have some truth to shed or if there is something I am missing shoot me a PM and we will get it nipped in the bud.

I realize now my post definitely did not belong in a thead with a satisfied customer giving y'all some thanks.

My apologies for that.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your pm box was full.