Testosterone injections

M

mitchellbooth

Awards
I'm about 13-14% body fat but still am a bit chubby around the gut and around the armpits and want to loose this body fat to replace with muscle mass, is testeosterone injections a good way to do this? I'm on a budget and want what will give me the best results before the end of the year? Or would there be better alternative that are relatively cheap

cmitch

cmitch

Awards
Diet man. Dont do test injections unless you re sure you wanna be on at least a little test the rest of your life. Once started typically its something you do come off.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
test won't make you lose weight lol. as above stated diet. calorie deficit+ maintain strength and lifts/reps of current training that built your physique. if you can't diet properly then AAS is not for you. once you have diet figured out and can lose weight or gain weight at your own control, then by all means make your own choice.

or if you don't wish to cut because you don't have much muscle, just lean bulk. 200 surplus, meaning you eat 200 calories over your maintenance, while progressive overloading in your training. do that for a soild 6-8 months, then start your cut. and if you are not seeing at least 0.5lbs every 1-2 weeks bump it to a 250 surplus. and continue on.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol.. no.

M

mitchellbooth

Awards
Yeah fair enough, my diet is good, exercise a lot, at least 5-10 sessions a week,and just have stubborn fat that won't disappear no matter what I do, is there any thing that I can take to make it dissapear?

M

mitchellbooth

Awards
I am not fat either I'm about 185cm and 80kgs, at 13% body fat

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Diet and exercise buddy. That is number one. Second is you can add some HIIT training or Tabata training into your routine. Lastly you can look into supplements. My stack now is 1/2 pill of Dexaprine + Alphamine + TT-33.