Best natty stack on a budget

prebzmaister

Awards
Okey, so I've used most of my budget on four bottles of Ep1c (follidrone clone).

I'm considering to do a show in mid/late september, if my shape is considered good enough, if not I'm going to bulk for the spring season.

So what should I choose from a budget angle? I obviously can't buy every product for the ultimate stack, so be reasonable.

what I have:

-ZMA
-Omega-3
-Multivit
-Ep1c
-vitamin d3
-BCAA
-Whey
-Glutamine
-Creatine
-half bottle of alphamine, which I'm currently using to lean out.

what I'm considering to buy:

2 months worth of a test-booster/ anti estrogen: which would give me most for the money?

2 months of a serious fat-burner

2 months of something anabolic/ to stack with Ep1c

2 moths of a GDA? Would it be worth the money, or should I spend them on something better?

I did do a cycle of Ostarine, but with no results worthy of mentioning, so I might as well stay natty.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well for t-booster/ anti estrogen and anabolic you could look at the Erase Pro + CistaMax combo Nutraplanet has going on right now (buy Erase Pro and get CistaMax free). That would cover two of your options if you were looking at that. :)

prebzmaister

Awards
Well for t-booster/ anti estrogen and anabolic you could look at the Erase Pro + CistaMax combo Nutraplanet has going on right now (buy Erase Pro and get CistaMax free). That would cover two of your options if you were looking at that. :)
well, it is a pretty good combo, but would it not be even more for the bucks if I bought Alphamax, tho I understand the formula of Erase and Armistane is different.

what are the benefits of choosing the combo?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I was looking at it mostly because it kind of knocked out multiple of the categories you were looking at.

Particularly that Erase Pro (new version) has anti-estrogen effects, cortisol controlling benefits, and effects on PPAR agonism (so it can also serve as an effective fat burner).

CistaMax would stack nicely with EP1C as a natural anabolic due to its effects on recovery, workout performance (increased glycogen storage, mitochondrial density and time to exhaustion), and some test boosting like effects. I even believe there have been some who have been using CistaMax and Follidrone together with good success.

prebzmaister

Awards
Well I was looking at it mostly because it kind of knocked out multiple of the categories you were looking at.

Particularly that Erase Pro (new version) has anti-estrogen effects, cortisol controlling benefits, and effects on PPAR agonism (so it can also serve as an effective fat burner).

CistaMax would stack nicely with EP1C as a natural anabolic due to its effects on recovery, workout performance (increased glycogen storage, mitochondrial density and time to exhaustion), and some test boosting like effects. I even believe there have been some who have been using CistaMax and Follidrone together with good success.
Seems like I have to read up on CistaMax. haven't heard anything about it, nor read anything here on the forum. Are there any reasearch backing it up?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well, it is a pretty good combo, but would it not be even more for the bucks if I bought Alphamax, tho I understand the formula of Erase and Armistane is different.

what are the benefits of choosing the combo?
Og erase = Arimistane

Alphamax would def be the best bang for your buck by far! You get full doses of Divanill, Ldopa, Vit D3, Zinc to boost total and free testosterone then a whole 75mg Arimistane for estrogen control as well as 50mg 95% Forskolin for increased LBM while decreasing fat mass.

Very very complete product that can be found for $28.99-32.99, hard to beat!

prebzmaister

Awards
seems to me like there is more bang for the bucks from Alphamax.

what do you guys think about a GDA like recompadrol? would it be a huge help, or just kill my budget? rather buy a bottle of something else?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what I'm considering to buy:2 months worth of a test-booster/ anti estrogen: which would give me most for the money?2 months of a serious fat-burner2 months of something anabolic/ to stack with Ep1c2 moths of a GDA? Would it be worth the money, or should I spend them on something better?
SUP3R PCT for a test booster/antiestrogen. Use that half tub of Alphamine as your fat burner, it's pretty good.DermaSTRENGTH (transdermal laxogenin) should stack well with EP1C ;)Order those from nutri-verse.com and use discount code SAVE10NOW to get 10% off :)

prebzmaister

Awards
SUP3R PCT for a test booster/antiestrogen. Use that half tub of Alphamine as your fat burner, it's pretty good.DermaSTRENGTH (transdermal laxogenin) should stack well with EP1C ;)Order those from nutri-verse.com and use discount code SAVE10NOW to get 10% off :)
If you could have given me a 20% off code, I would've taken it right now, haha.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
FOr fat burners look into Dexaprine and TT-33 as a good stack.

prebzmaister

Awards
Buy 2 bottle combos and you'll save some more money ;)
If I had bought those, I would have bought 2 bottles anyways. 4 bottles of Epic leaves a good amount of bucks for a first time customer. I just try to press the right buttons here Mate ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know many people haven't done it yet, but AnaBeta Elite + Ep1C would be a solid natty anabolic stack.

I plan on giving this a go here soon. I will be bridging X-Gels into it as well.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I had bought those, I would have bought 2 bottles anyways. 4 bottles of Epic leaves a good amount of bucks for a first time customer. I just try to press the right buttons here Mate ;)
Not sure if you can combine two coupon codes at Nutriverse but try if TRANSDERMAL15 still works. It should give you 15% off DermaSTRENGTH.

prebzmaister

Awards
I know many people haven't done it yet, but AnaBeta Elite + Ep1C would be a solid natty anabolic stack.

I plan on giving this a go here soon. I will be bridging X-Gels into it as well.
ABE seems pretty interesting, but is pretty expencive too. would AB do the same trick or? only 27,99,- pr bottle compared to 49,99,-

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know many people haven't done it yet, but AnaBeta Elite + Ep1C would be a solid natty anabolic stack. I plan on giving this a go here soon. I will be bridging X-Gels into it as well.
I'm curious how many people have given something like Ep1C and X-Gels a go.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ABE seems pretty interesting, but is pretty expencive too. would AB do the same trick or? only 27,99,- pr bottle compared to 49,99,-
I prefer AnaBeta Elite because of the added goodies but it money is an issue, AnaBeta would be solid to add as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with Alphamax as well. Like ADizzle said, it is a complete product. You may get some people recommending different products that may be contained in Alphamax alone. That price at Island Supplements is great; less than a dollar a day. Stack it with ABE and you'll be goo to go.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious how many people have given something like Ep1C and X-Gels a go.
I'm sure people will stack stacking the two.

I know I'm going to.

prebzmaister

Awards
is Iron legion XI-KT a natty supplement? or is it considered a PH?

prebzmaister

Awards
and what would give most results Alphamax/anabeta or Anabeta/x.factor/GMS/ALC?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
even while dieting for a show? and would you go with or without GMS?
For dieting for a show Alphamax hands down. It contains a dose of Forksolin shown in human studies to decrease fat mass an increase LBM, when dieting for a show it would definitely be a choice above X-factor!

If going for power then based on human studies ARA would take the cake, however for leaning out and retaining muscle mass, Alphamax is a clear winner!

You can try Alphamax + Anabeta

Wagz86

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in this as well so if it's OK can I ask a few questions too? Would you stack Ara with anything? I'm more interested in bulking at the moment

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm considering to do a show in mid/late september...
So what should I choose from a budget angle?
wow...I don't know which is worse:
the fact that you are talking "show" and "budget" in the same breath, or the fact that so many reps/forum posters are actually advising things to you

my own take here - shows are expensive to begin with; imo one should not even be considering this if funds are tight
you will inevitably cut corners some way/somewhere, and detract from what you wish to do in the first place ie, show off your physique in the bestest brightest light you can....

so, I would advise sitting down and intellectually contemplating what you really wish to do AND have the financial ability to do, once you understand the principle that shows are expensive as hell and you should not consider doing one until budgetary restraints are not a reality

BUT - if you DO decide to hold off on show and want some natty supps to help you develop and aid your efforts, come talk to me about FINAFLEX product and what it can do for you :)

best to you in future endeavors

prebzmaister

Awards
wow...I don't know which is worse:
the fact that you are talking "show" and "budget" in the same breath, or the fact that so many reps/forum posters are actually advising things to you

my own take here - shows are expensive to begin with; imo one should not even be considering this if funds are tight
you will inevitably cut corners some way/somewhere, and detract from what you wish to do in the first place ie, show off your physique in the bestest brightest light you can....

so, I would advise sitting down and intellectually contemplating what you really wish to do AND have the financial ability to do, once you understand the principle that shows are expensive as hell and you should not consider doing one until budgetary restraints are not a reality

BUT - if you DO decide to hold off on show and want some natty supps to help you develop and aid your efforts, come talk to me about FINAFLEX product and what it can do for you :)

best to you in future endeavors
there might be a slight misunderstanding because of my lack of making my statement clear enough. Your are totally right, budget and competition does not belong in the same sentence.

First of, I do plan a show in sept.
And I do have a interest of what would do the trick on a budget, but that's not going to stop me from doing what ever it takes. My financial status is quite good in fact, but I do not want to waste money on "hypes" and fillers.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I should've not mentioned the competition part in this thread.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
even while dieting for a show? and would you go with or without GMS?
Probably not if you are dieting for a show. Both can increase hunger in certain individuals.

I'm interested in this as well so if it's OK can I ask a few questions too? Would you stack Ara with anything? I'm more interested in bulking at the moment
ArA can be stacked with just about anything. There are certain products/ingredients that should be avoided however.

What were you thinking of stacking it with?

prebzmaister

Awards
order sent!
this is my stak then:

4 EP1C
3 Anabeta
1 X-Factor
1 Alphamax
1 Cannibal Claw
1 Alphamine
ZMA
BCAA
Omega-3
Multivit
Vitamin D3

Fu*k the thread name! is there anything that is missing?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You plan on running that all at once??

muskate

muskate

Awards
what does EP1c stand for?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
order sent!
this is my stak then:

4 EP1C
3 Anabeta
1 X-Factor
1 Alphamax
1 Cannibal Claw
1 Alphamine
ZMA
BCAA
Omega-3
Multivit
Vitamin D3

Fu*k the thread name! is there anything that is missing?
H0ly sh1t dude.....strong thread turn around. And I thought I was nuts for even considering 2 bottles of ep1c lmao

prebzmaister

Awards
H0ly sh1t dude.....strong thread turn around. And I thought I was nuts for even considering 2 bottles of ep1c lmao
Sure is... A little fortune in supps, lol. About 450,- for everything. Let's see if it's worth it. If not...well that would suck.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

prebzmaister

Awards
You've got some supps there that increase appetite and some that are designed to inhibit it. Interesting.
I know...thinking that I might wait with x-factor till after the show and bulk with x-factor/anabeta/alca/gms/ep1c

For the show I'm thinking
Ep1c/anabeta/claw/alphamax/alphamine

Should do the trick, or?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the recommend dosing cycle for EPI? I'm assuming not 120 days on in a row? I'm assuming it'll play nice with AB and alphamax, but if you've never ran any of them before I dont know that I'd recommend just doing them all at once. Just my .02

prebzmaister

Awards
What's the recommend dosing cycle for EPI? I'm assuming not 120 days on in a row? I'm assuming it'll play nice with AB and alphamax, but if you've never ran any of them before I dont know that I'd recommend just doing them all at once. Just my .02
I'm going to dose things like this:

WEEK 1-4

Morning before cardio:
- BCAA
- 5g glutamine
- 2 scoops alphamine

With breakfast:
- 1 Ep1c
- 1 anabeta
- 1 multivit
- 1 vitamin d3

Pre-workout:
- 1 EP1C
- BCAA
- 1 scoop Alphamine
- 1 anabeta
- 5g kreatine
- some kind of pre-workout mix

Post-workout:
- whey
- 1 anabeta
- 20g fast carbs

before bed:
- 2 ZMA
- 5g glutamine
- 1 anabeta

WEEK 5-8

Morning before cardio:
- BCAA
- 5g glutamine
- 2 scoops alphamine

With breakfast:
- 1 Ep1c
- 2 alphamax
- 1 anabeta
- 1 multivit
- 1 vitamin d3

Pre-workout:
- 1 EP1C
- BCAA
- 1 scoop Alphamine
- 2 alphamax
- 1 anabeta
- 5g kreatine
- some kind of pre-workout mix

Post-workout:
- whey
- 1 anabeta
-10g fast carbs

before bed:
- 2 ZMA
- 5g glutamine
- 1 anabeta

25 days before my show I'm going to start taking Cannibal Claw 2 in the morning, 1 pre-workout.