tolerance to yohimbine hcl

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
I just read a article that sead u can build up a tolerance to yohimbine hcl. Is this tru and if it is does that mean it wont work no more?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just read a article that sead u can build up a tolerance to yohimbine hcl. Is this tru and if it is does that mean it wont work no more?
If you do build up a tolerance to its psychological effects, the physiological effects are still occurring (e.g., caffeine).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do build up a tolerance to its psychological effects, the physiological effects are still occurring (e.g., caffeine).

What he said. :D

You may build up a tolerance to the stimulation, but the fat loss benefits should still remain even if you can't necessarily "feel" it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. It's actually a good thing for me. I couldn't handle "normal" doses of yohimbine products but have started very low and now can do alphamine, norco, and aav2 simultaneously.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Nice!!! Awesum den....how would u get the stim back? Take a week break or something?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice!!! Awesum den....how would u get the stim back? Take a week break or something?
Correct. Take a 4 week break and you should be good to go again.