Supplements for Dry Skin?

R

rangestormer

Awards
Are there any supplements that might help with dry skin? Mine has always been dry, but in the past year it has become even drier and flaky. Lotions that the dermatologists describe help only so much, one day without the lotion and the situation is the same. I take Orange Triad and Oximega daily. My water intake is also easily about a gallon.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Grape seed extract
Pycnogenol
Phytoceramides
Vitamin c
BIotin
Msm
Silica
Hylauronic acid

Mostly beauty supplements honetly im also just taking a stab at it im not quite sure.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your skin has always been dry and seems to be getting drier, I would see a dermatologist. It probably isn't anything major, but at least he/she could give you something instead of guessing what supplements/other products might work.

feather319

feather319

Awards
Great Lakes Gelatin, Collagen Hydrolysate. I swear by it. You can get it on amazon.

R

rangestormer

Awards
I am just coming from the dermatologist, and I was prescribed another lotion, as always. The reason I posted the topic is because the doctors where I live do not have much knowledge about supplements, so I was wondering if I am missing something.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
go to a local pharmacy, get a brush with natural bristles....dry brush your skin before you shower, you don't brush hard, just go in a circular motion over your skin, your skin might turn redish but thats a good thing, then shower, and lotion after the shower