Advice on NATTY STACK - ABE EP XFA dermaStrength

jarod86

Awards
Hi Gents,
Cash ain't a problem and I have ordered two months worth of the following:

ABE (an abets elite),
EP (erase pro),
XFA (x-factor advanced),
& dermaStrength (transdermal non-PH for strengths/recovery/gains by Olympus labs)

I am looking to put on more muscle (of coarse) and don't want to go down the ph aas route as it's really suppressive on T. I train hard, with moderate and heavy, with high volume.

QUESTION: Would you take the ABE & XFA together for 8 weeks and then run dermStrength & EP for 8 weeks, or take all at once for best results?

Appreciate your tips.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE and XFA are very synergistic and you should definitely run them together. I have never seen anyone use dermStrength so I can't make recommendations about that. Erase Pro can pretty much be used anytime to be honest. It's not like ABE requires a PCT so you can use EPro at the same time as XFA/ABE.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacking AnaBeta Elite and XFA would be very smart. Did you grab a Carnitine and GMS? Just curious.

As stated, not familiar with dermaStrength but I believe Erase Pro could be stacked with that.

There's always the option of bridging everything as well if you wanted to do that.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like your initial set up. XFA + ABE for 8 weeks then DermaStrength + Erase Pro after, or vice versa.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like I'v mentioned numerous times, ArA (XFA) + ABE is a excellent combo. I'm sure you'll like the EP as well, however I believe EP is best served when cutting due to its PPAR agonistic effects.

jarod86

Awards
Stacking AnaBeta Elite and XFA would be very smart. Did you grab a Carnitine and GMS? Just curious. As stated, not familiar with dermaStrength but I believe Erase Pro could be stacked with that. There's always the option of bridging everything as well if you wanted to do that.
Your a legend.

Thanks for the tip- I picked up some acetyl l-carnitine. What dosage would you recommend 1g morning then 1g afternoon?

Forgive my ignorance- What is GMS?

jarod86

Awards
ABE and XFA are very synergistic and you should definitely run them together. I have never seen anyone use dermStrength so I can't make recommendations about that. Erase Pro can pretty much be used anytime to be honest. It's not like ABE requires a PCT so you can use EPro at the same time as XFA/ABE.
Thanks.

Thinking I will run the Abe xfa and l-carnitine together for 8 weeks. Then run erase and dermastrength for another 8.

Will let you now how the dermastrength goes.

Starting this cycle in around 2weeks. When it all arrives.

jarod86

Awards
Is cash ain't a thing I'd run Follidrone all 8 weeks or Ep1C with that crazy intro sale price. Or do: Weeks 1-8 of ABE / XFA Weeks 4-12 Folli/Ep1C Weeks 9-16 EP / Derma In before OP becomes a house...
I like the look of Follidrone. It is sold out everywhere. If it becomes available I will insert it in the middle of this cycle as you e suggested.

I will be logging- with pics- regardless

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Hi Gents,
Cash ain't a problem and I have ordered two months worth of the following:

ABE (an abets elite),
EP (erase pro),
XFA (x-factor advanced),
& dermaStrength (transdermal non-PH for strengths/recovery/gains by Olympus labs)

I am looking to put on more muscle (of coarse) and don't want to go down the ph aas route as it's really suppressive on T. I train hard, with moderate and heavy, with high volume.

QUESTION: Would you take the ABE & XFA together for 8 weeks and then run dermStrength & EP for 8 weeks, or take all at once for best results?

Appreciate your tips.

I like phosphatidic acid tbh but your stack looks very solid. I ran it for about 8 weeks and have pretty good results plus some other companies are coming out with it driving the price down.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I like phosphatidic acid tbh but your stack looks very solid. I ran it for about 8 weeks and have pretty good results plus some other companies are coming out with it driving the price down.
Did you run Micro-PA or King?? I wanna try PA, but there are so many good looking products that have just come out I want to try!! Thinking I'm giving PA a run very soon.

-Matt

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Is cash ain't a thing I'd run Follidrone all 8 weeks or Ep1C with that crazy intro sale price. Or do:

Weeks 1-8 of ABE / XFA

Weeks 4-12 Folli/Ep1C

Weeks 9-16 EP / Derma

In before OP becomes a house...
What is Ep1C?? DermaStrength is laxogenin correct? (dear god... but maybe TD will do something for it)

OP GMS is glycerol monosterate, it helps emulsify Ara

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your a legend. Thanks for the tip- I picked up some acetyl l-carnitine. What dosage would you recommend 1g morning then 1g afternoon? Forgive my ignorance- What is GMS?
Dose 2-3 grams Carnitine with your ArA pre-workout.

As MV stated, GMS is Glycerol Monostearate. Check into High Volume or Analyzed Supplements Micronized GMS. Dose this around 3-6 grams pre-workout as well.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ep1c would be a great addon as others mentioned. im running dermastrength, oral strength, elim1nate, xgels, and will be adding ep1c in, gotta say this stack even without the ep1c thus far is working amazing. Hope the logs on dermastrength do it justice!

braskibra

braskibra

Awards
Matt,

I gave micro a solid run for 8 weeks. I will be doing another run with king when I get done with test factor. Both are mediator (company that patented and licenses PA). Therefore id go with best cost aka king.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

I gave micro a solid run for 8 weeks. I will be doing another run with king when I get done with test factor. Both are mediator (company that patented and licenses PA). Therefore id go with best cost aka king.
Appreciate it man... and honestly I was thinking the same thing. It seems like MicroPA has gotten solid feedback, and was wondering if King is as solid. Thinking I might run it sooner rather than later.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Appreciate it man... and honestly I was thinking the same thing. It seems like MicroPA has gotten solid feedback, and was wondering if King is as solid. Thinking I might run it sooner rather than later.
As the guy above me said, may as well go with the cheaper option if both are sourced similarly.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE and XFA is a very good stack on its own.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
ABE and XFA is a very good stack on its own.
I could imagine how that would be a pretty boss stack... I've ran both solo and loved the results... this stack is on my to do list among other things, haha

jarod86

Awards
I could imagine how that would be a pretty boss stack... I've ran both solo and loved the results... this stack is on my to do list among other things, haha
Looking forward to updating you all! Starting in around 10days. And will list final additions to stack.