Resveratrol/ pump product libido Question

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I took a pump product yesterday and my libido seemed to disappear later in the evening, although it could be in my head.

I took 300mg of reveratrol 8% which was in the product, could this be what was causing it?

Or could any of the below attribute to it

L-Citrulline Malate 4000mg
Beta Alanine 3000mg
Agmatine 1000mg
Creatinol-O-Phosphate 500mg
L-Norvaline 400mg
Pomegranate Fruit (20% PuniCaligins) 400mg
Resveratrol 8% 300mg
Naicin 20mg

Cheers boys

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Over training will kill libido. Take a rest. These ingredients cannot kill/deminish libido.

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find that you can't determine loss of libido in a day. This is something that would occur over a period of time. One day could be exhaustion, mental, training, etc.. You can't expect to be "on" all the time.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I find that you can't determine loss of libido in a day. This is something that would occur over a period of time. One day could be exhaustion, mental, training, etc.. You can't expect to be "on" all the time.
Think you hit the nail on the head, combination of working out for 2 x the amount of time i normally do, and travelling, body is probably shut down.

I hope follidrone doesnt cause my libido to shut down because im working too hard in the gym, haha

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could also be training hard enough to deplete your androgens. Try adding some fats a couple of hours post workout. Olive and coconut work the best at recovery in this area. Increasing your fats should be the first thing to try before taking a break. If you are on Follidrone, you will need more fats and protein. I just started my run this week.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido naturally fluctuates. One day with lower libido shouldn't be worried about. Seems a bit obsessive and over-analytical.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
How can people be saying he is overtraining when he didnt post up his routine?

I highly, highly doubt this is the cause. Overtraining is performing near maximal intensity (like 90% of 1RM+) with little recovery between CNS taxing sessions.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
WIth no workout I doubt you are over training. Give it time, see what happens. So many things can cause your libido to fluctuate. Mine was down for months at a time, saw the doc (no help) so just added Intimidate and everything seemed to be back to normal again.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
WIth no workout I doubt you are over training. Give it time, see what happens. So many things can cause your libido to fluctuate. Mine was down for months at a time, saw the doc (no help) so just added Intimidate and everything seemed to be back to normal again.
Viron and AI perform should hopefully sort it out