OG Jack3d safe?

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
Have an unopened bottle with the plastic still on it. My friend told me the other day usplabs had a lawsuit with oxyelite pro for hepatitis being in it. I tried googling it and i got a bunch of mixed things. Jack3d was in the articles but it never came right out and said it had the hepatitis too. So is it just oxy that's contaminated? I know some consider jack3d "unsafe" but I'm just asking from a disease standpoint. Would OG jack3d be free of diseases and illnesses?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have an unopened bottle with the plastic still on it. My friend told me the other day usplabs had a lawsuit with oxyelite pro for hepatitis being in it. I tried googling it and i got a bunch of mixed things. Jack3d was in the articles but it never came right out and said it had the hepatitis too. So is it just oxy that's contaminated? I know some consider jack3d "unsafe" but I'm just asking from a disease standpoint. Would OG jack3d be free of diseases and illnesses?
Jack3d is fine. It was OEP

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. I think he is just talking about liver failure but I'll let OP clarify

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
OEP with hepatitis in it?
I'm not 100% my friend said that OEP had hepatitis in it and when I googled I got a bunch of lawsuit things saying it had hep in it and jack3d was also mentioned although they didn't say anything about jack3d and hep but I wanted to make sure before I took it

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I'm not 100% my friend said that OEP had hepatitis in it and when I googled I got a bunch of lawsuit things saying it had hep in it and jack3d was also mentioned although they didn't say anything about jack3d and hep but I wanted to make sure before I took it
Ha. Hepatitis in it. That's funny ****. Your Jack3d is fine. It doesn't have hepatitis in it... That is so damn funny. But yeah, it's safe.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Yeah you're jack3d is good to go. But watch out for CellTech...it's got the clap.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
How exactly do you put hepatitis in a bottle?