Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for energy (not jittery), pump, (yes, I'm guilty) and creatine mono (or effective blend). What is a good one?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into Olympus Labs CONQU3R brother :)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Obviously im bias but check out HyperMax, has really powerful but clean energy and focus, if your taking 1.5-2 scoops your getting 750-1000mg Agmatine so pumps should be pretty damn good and at 2 scoops you get 3g blend of MCC and Creatine Mono, should be plenty!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ He knows :)

Has everything you're looking for with a full 5g of Creatine

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any health concerns with that much agmatine? I got kids..I need to be around for a long time. :lol:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you're at all hesitant just run it at 3/4 dose. It'll also last longer like that :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious about Admin's stim tolerance... and general response to yohimbine? Only bc it's sadly become popular in pre's these days...just wondering...

Edit: Bioshock, you might look into...2 scoops plus 25mg eph or 1,3 treats me pretty well...pumps and creatine included...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last time I used Yohimbine was Adipokenetix. Good stuff back then.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Red yellow caps, foil in the bottle. Good packaging too..lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend Max Out, it'll give you plenty of energy and probably going to be the best pumps from a preworkout, but you have to add your own creatine

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Red yellow caps, foil in the bottle. Good packaging too..lol
Interesting, wonder if that was a later version...I used it. Along with several of their other supps like their gugglesterone product back around '96ish...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CONQU3R for sure, we'll have more samples in two weeks as well, but with an open profile like that you can already guess what you're in for.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd recommend Max Out, it'll give you plenty of energy and probably going to be the best pumps from a preworkout, but you have to add your own creatine
Isn't that a late July release?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot me a message and I'll get you hooked up with some Hypermax samples so you can give that a shot free of charge!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Our preworkout "Quake" is on sale at orbit nutrition right now for just over $20. Or..

You can mosey over to Ironflexsupps.com and buy it there and use "TYGA20" for 20% off there, if orbits sold out :/

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoot me a message and I'll get you hooked up with some Hypermax samples so you can give that a shot free of charge!
I can try anything free of charge...:lol:

....but I don't...conflict of interest. But thanks for the offer!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything free of charge, nice!
What pre's have you used/enjoyed in the most recent past?

SheddingSkin

SheddingSkin

Awards
OP is clearly a troll, there are 10 million threads on this subject. Use the search function pal!

I JOKE I JOKE :p

I like pre-workouts that are more subtle and not stim heavy, I'd recommend CL White Flood Reborn, SNS Focus XT, or Fitmax.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Hypermax. It gives a nice, clean, long lasting energy and focus with no crash. Only 1.5 scoops is needed for me and I am pretty tolerant to stims. The pump with it is nice as well. I think it tastes like Bubbleyum, other users have reported a flavor like Smarties hard candy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right now I am loving CONQU3R, the flavor and pumps are insane. The stim factor is good energy with great focus but far from over bearing. Flavor one of the best I have tasted.

Others I have tried recently and enjoyed WMD, has nice stim and great pumps, good flavor. For lower stim and good endurance EVOL was pretty good too. You wanna speed then LeCheek SpeedX3. Also had some pretty good workouts from Prodigy but never liked the flavor.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Looking for energy (not jittery), pump, (yes, I'm guilty) and creatine mono (or effective blend). What is a good one?
Conquer or Bioshock are good options.

Stim free options are also good then just add caffeine tabs to suit your need.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conquer or Bioshock are good options. Stim free options are also good then just add caffeine tabs to suit your need.
bioshocks on my to try list

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bioshocks on my to try list
At two servings I absolutely love it. Probably my absolute favorite all around pre, which really says a lot as Ive tried so damn many lol.

Surprised there isnt more talk about it on the forums between the formula and the well established guys running the company.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im looking forward to Max Out but there are several good products around right now.
I really enjoyed Stimaholic and always recommend katana.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Katana has been treating me well lately. I add an extra 2 caps of AmentoMax to it as well which bumps the amentoflavone to 80mg. The effects on mood that amentoflavone have on me are unbelieveable...I felt tired and pretty down and out today after work but I slammed a scoop of katana and 2 caps of AmentoMax and I felt like I was on top of the world! Super clean feeling, no jitters, no crash, fades out very smoothly without making you feel burnt out, and PRs hit all around.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The ingredients on CONQU3R add up to 22.01 grams. The scoop size is 22 grams.

The servings per container is 20. The total weight of the container is listed at 440.2 grams.

I'm curious how you get that watermelon and fruit punch flavoring when there is apparently zero flavoring, coloring or additives whatsoever in this product?

If the tubs actually weigh in at 440.2 grams that's a pretty demonstrably false label. I'm just saying.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ingredients on CONQU3R add up to 22.01 grams. The scoop size is 22 grams.

The servings per container is 20. The total weight of the container is listed at 440.2 grams.

I'm curious how you get that watermelon and fruit punch flavoring when there is apparently zero flavoring, coloring or additives whatsoever in this product?

If the tubs actually weigh in at 440.2 grams that's a pretty demonstrably false label. I'm just saying.
Thanks for your recommendation.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Metabolic Bioshock is great stuff, If you're in search of more stims than are included, I'd just buy some bulk AMP or DMAA caps and add those in.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No thanks. I'm going to try to support those who support here.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Fury
Scivation Psycho
Olympus Conqu3r
Katana

Or throw in a non-stim like Hemavol/high Volume with the stims above or potassium nitrate.

first 4 contain creatine, Katana I have found alone to be superior for pumps as a stand alone, you could always add in bulk monohydrate because of how cheap it is.
Conqu3r has adequate agmatine, creatine, and is a bit higher in caffeine, so it may be too much to take a full dose
Psycho has a decent big boom blend, c4 has nitrates (great for pumps), fury has a good dose of Citrulline + Nootropics (to aid energy and not real jittery)

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No thanks. I'm going to try to support those who support here.
Among company sponsors or store sponsors? I'm sure metabolic bioshock is sold in some store that's sponsored here isn't it?

Honestly most of the company sponsors here don't have comprehensive preworkout products that would include an effective dose of creatine, and stims, and pump ingredients. Since most companies have broken it down into multiple products to diffuse price increases.

Personally, I settle on a price per workout I'm willing to pay and try to find the best combinations of products that can work within that

at $2/workout I ended up with:

-Metabolic Bioshock

Using two products I find high volume to be about the best bang for its buck pump product around at $1.20/serving, and the following preworkouts that are more stim oriented and also have creatine would stay under $2/workout:

-Jack3d Advanced
-Conquer
-EVOL
And of course
-Focus XT + SNS Bulk Creatine

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Among company sponsors or store sponsors? I'm sure metabolic bioshock is sold in some store that's sponsored here isn't it?

Honestly most of the company sponsors here don't have comprehensive preworkout products that would include an effective dose of creatine, and stims, and pump ingredients. Since most companies have broken it down into multiple products to diffuse price increases.

Personally, I settle on a price per workout I'm willing to pay and try to find the best combinations of products that can work within that

at $2/workout I ended up with:

-Metabolic Bioshock

Using two products I find high volume to be about the best bang for its buck pump product around at $1.20/serving, and the following preworkouts that are more stim oriented and also have creatine would stay under $2/workout:

-Jack3d Advanced
-Conquer
-EVOL
And of course
-Focus XT + SNS Bulk Creatine

Company sponsors.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Core Fury
Scivation Psycho
Olympus Conqu3r
Katana

Or throw in a non-stim like Hemavol/high Volume with the stims above or potassium nitrate.

first 4 contain creatine, Katana I have found alone to be superior for pumps as a stand alone, you could always add in bulk monohydrate because of how cheap it is.
Conqu3r has adequate agmatine, creatine, and is a bit higher in caffeine, so it may be too much to take a full dose
Psycho has a decent big boom blend, c4 has nitrates (great for pumps), fury has a good dose of Citrulline + Nootropics (to aid energy and not real jittery)
Core Fury is a good product, I'm a fan of that brand in general (maybe just because they're local to here and their products are somewhat lower priced at the store in Arlington), their Core MRP drinks taste amazing.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did like the option of combining High Volume with another product that I saw in another thread....but some of the suggestions here also seem very nice as well.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Assault.

~Rosie~

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did like the option of combining High Volume with another product that I saw in another thread....but some of the suggestions here also seem very nice as well.
You can stack High Volume with just about anything. People are starting to get pretty creative with their High Volume stacks and loving each one. A few being mentioned on some of the current threads for ideas.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Core Fury is a good product, I'm a fan of that brand in general (maybe just because they're local to here and their products are somewhat lower priced at the store in Arlington), their Core MRP drinks taste amazing.
A great overlooked company in general.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What did you wind up going with, Mr. Admin? And how you liking it?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of cool seeing the admin comment on what he/she uses. I'm sure you've tried many a product

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I LOVE High Volume, MAX Pump and Stimul8 stacked....talk about muscle woodies...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did you wind up going with, Mr. Admin? And how you liking it?
Picked up several....first up is Core Fury. I'm liking it quite a bit.

How is that for a thorough review :lol:

High Volume is next but not sure how I will run it.