Green bulge

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I was checking out the profile for this product and absolutely loved it, CL is one of if not my favorite companies around so I bought it. Anyone else think this profile looks great? I know it's an older product now but if possible I'd like to hear some science vets and previous users school me on the effectiveness? I've researched the ingredients a bit, being a prop blend do you think it contains an effective dose of the extras?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't handle many supplements with a high dose of magnesium; bathroom splats always result. You may be more tolerant than me though.

amarula

Awards
I can't handle many supplements with a high dose of magnesium; bathroom splats always result. You may be more tolerant than me though.
Used it a few months back. Didn't had any of that problems but didn't find the product effective (at least measureable effective).

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
So not worth 30 compared to plain mono? Did you take two bottles? Or just one

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Consider Green Magnitude a whirl next if you're okay with powders. I like the Betaine Anhydrous addition in it. Green Bulge is good for the sake of having capsules.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I'm a frequent mag user. Just interested in the bulges profile

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a frequent mag user. Just interested in the bulges profile
Giggle. ..interested in the bulging profile?

I have not used Green Bulge in a few years, it's hard to beat the cost effectiveness of mono.

amarula

Awards
Consider Green Magnitude a whirl next if you're okay with powders. I like the Betaine Anhydrous addition in it. Green Bulge is good for the sake of having capsules.
Green mag has a better profile indeed. I used green bulge for convenience.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like both, but would probably go with Green Mag.