methylzene vs alphamine vs norcodrene

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I like Norcodrene better when my #1 goal is fat loss because it has the benefits of Alphamine as far as fat loss goes, but also kills my appetite fir the first half of the day

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I like Norcodrene better when my #1 goal is fat loss because it has the benefits of Alphamine as far as fat loss goes, but also kills my appetite fir the first half of the day
I agree here

I've recommended it to at least 12 people (who picked it up on my recommendation) the past 2 weeks.

All come back to me after a few days telling me how much they like it

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Nobuddy tryd methylzene? Ingredients look good butt im guessing the cirsium in norco wood b the best bet for subcutaneous fat?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another vote for Norcodrene. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will see the insiders posted on here as well.

If anyone fails to get one:
1) check spam
2) if it isn't there email me [email protected] and I will forward it to you. :)

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
So nobuddy got comments about the methylzene? No go den?

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Alphamine still my favourite all around.

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Took one alphamine and one norcodrene dis morning....got dizzy after postworkout shake and forced myself to eat couple hrs later THEN the hunger kickt in double time

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Haha i no i bin getiing complaints about it.I do dis on my fone das y its more ez er 2 type like how i talk....english wuz alwYs my worsts subject

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Had 1 scoop whey isolate 1 scoop ******** 1/2 a naked coconut water and 1 ripe banana
He is probably right in saying hypoglycemia in this case. A fasted workout followed by the carbs from a banana, most of which don't restore glycogen depending on the ripeness (fructose absorbs differently and restoration of blood sugar would take longer)

Consider some complex carbs or even a BCAA/EAA mix before hitting the weights and see how that treats you

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Norcodrene. It's a mild stim. Didn't really give my liquid poops. Granted I used it with Bronkaid, it was highly effective though, more than just EC alone.

I shall warn you though, the effects from the y was pretty much non-existent for me (regardless of dosing near or away from carbs and food in general).

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
He is probably right in saying hypoglycemia in this case. A fasted workout followed by the carbs from a banana, most of which don't restore glycogen depending on the ripeness (fructose absorbs differently and restoration of blood sugar would take longer)

Consider some complex carbs or even a BCAA/EAA mix before hitting the weights and see how that treats you
Ya i take sum modern bcaas with the alpha and norco b4 the fasted weigt training. And its a super ripe banana i read sumwear fructose goes straight to glycogen stores? Or did i get dyslexic and mix it up again?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ya i take sum modern bcaas with the alpha and norco b4 the fasted weigt training. And its a super ripe banana i read sumwear fructose goes straight to glycogen stores? Or did i get dyslexic and mix it up again?
Fructose absorbs strait to the liver, unaffected by GLUT-4 which is what is primed by a workout for muscle glycogen repletion.

The more yellow, browning bananas have a lower amount of fructose.

Honestly this is getting into very minor details though I would just try either adding some carbs or using a source other than fruit. May help

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards
Fructose absorbs strait to the liver, unaffected by GLUT-4 which is what is primed by a workout for muscle glycogen repletion.

Honestly this is getting into very minor details though I would just try either adding some carbs or using a source other than fruit. May help
Ya i read the more brown spots ontop the abanana the more glucose it is....bin using that since i get sum digestive issues

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards

Wait.....so does that mean im not replenishing glycogen if it goes straight to the liver? Dont rely understand that glut 4 thing....

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fructose goes straight to liver glycogen stores not muscle glycogen stores

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel lightheaded after a workout if I don't eat much.

It is like my workout finishes and I have one hour to get food inside of me otherwise it feels like I will pass out lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I feel lightheaded after a workout if I don't eat much. It is like my workout finishes and I have one hour to get food inside of me otherwise it feels like I will pass out lol.
That's a good sign you're working your ass off in the gym!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel lightheaded after a workout if I don't eat much.It is like my workout finishes and I have one hour to get food inside of me otherwise it feels like I will pass out lol.
I usually sit around for 15-20 minutes to collect myself (sometimes my workouts make me pretty drained) and then I feel the same. I love to eat a big meal sometime after my lift. :D

Natestreo

Natestreo

Awards
Norco is better for burning fat from what I can tell
Someone correct me if I'm wrong... But it has the same ingredient that targeted brown adipose tissue in the old school OEP? Aka.. Hard to hit fat.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

onebabooze808

Banned
Awards