rpn havoc question

cmtp52evansg

Awards
I've recently purchased rpn havoc off eBay. I know it's not the smartest prohormone site but wanted to save some cash. I noticed the label was very similar to my old bottles but slight differences in background and font size on the label. The bottle was still factory sealed and not tampered with but the thing that bothers me the most is the formula!
Old bottle: 2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
This bottle: 2a 3a-epitio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

chris223

Awards
  • Established
I've recently purchased rpn havoc off eBay. I know it's not the smartest prohormone site but wanted to save some cash. I noticed the label was very similar to my old bottles but slight differences in background and font size on the label. The bottle was still factory sealed and not tampered with but the thing that bothers me the most is the formula! Old bottle: 2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol This bottle: 2a 3a-epitio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
What's the question? Wrong forum anyway. Don't buy steroids on eBay.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
the thing that bothers me the most is the formula!
Old bottle: 2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
This bottle: 2a 3a-epitio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
are you serious? am I correct in understanding that because of a simple misprint of one letter on the label, you think they changed the "formula" of a steroid??

wow...
first, see chris223 post above; next:
dude you should stay away from steroids
far far away

cmtp52evansg

Awards
are you serious? am I correct in understanding that because of a simple misprint of one letter on the label, you think they changed the "formula" of a steroid??

wow...
first, see chris223 post above; next:
dude you should stay away from steroids
far far away
No I noticed the irregularities in the label and then the formula on multiple bottles... Was checking if I bought a fake, I know the formulas and know havoc used the first one, also know rpn has recently been purchased by a new company. Asking because I don't know if the new company changed the label or not.... So ur comment is incorrect, I didn't think they changed the formula of a steroid, I was seeing if the went with a different one.... U should not use steroids my friend

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Just use and you'll know if its legit in 2-3 weeks. Worst that'll happen is that it doesn't work.

It is sketchy, the changes you've noted, even the typo - if you bought from a reputable seller w/ thousands of transaction and 98+% satisfaction, then you're probably alright.

cmtp52evansg

Awards
Just use and you'll know if its legit in 2-3 weeks. Worst that'll happen is that it doesn't work.

It is sketchy, the changes you've noted, even the typo - if you bought from a reputable seller w/ thousands of transaction and 98+% satisfaction, then you're probably alright.
Thanks man, it is sketchy, just looking for that reassance on the product

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I noticed the irregularities in the label and then the formula on multiple bottles... Was checking if I bought a fake, I know the formulas and know havoc used the first one, also know rpn has recently been purchased by a new company. Asking because I don't know if the new company changed the label or not.... So ur comment is incorrect, I didn't think they changed the formula of a steroid, I was seeing if the went with a different one.... U should not use steroids my friend
No new company did not "buy" RPN..they are all counterfeit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rmurphy1 Anabolics 5
Pro Bodybuilding 10
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 21