Erase formula?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Should I go for the standard erase or the pro version (+17$)?
How is the assumption method?

I've also heard about an "old/original" formula and a "new" one.. which one is better and how I know which one am I getting (exp date? etc?)

thx

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Should I go for the standard erase or the pro version (+17$)? How is the assumption method? I've also heard about an "old/original" formula and a "new" one.. which one is better and how I know which one am I getting (exp date? etc?) thx
Depends what you're looking for. OG Erase is basically an OTC suicidal AI. New erase has some test boosting effects as well as estrogen suppression.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I would use it for cutting along ecy and maybe inhibit-p

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Pro version also includes B. Diffusa (it gives some diuretic effects). The new Erase is also a PPAR Antagonist so should be beneficial for fat loss.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
The Pro version also includes B. Diffusa (it gives some diuretic effects). The new Erase is also a PPAR Antagonist so should be beneficial for fat loss.
Bam, so there you have it. Looks like new erase pro would be the most beneficial during your cut.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
So the best optional for me would be the erase pro new formula.. Is there any way to know which one is the new one? Should i look at composition, exp date etc?

also.. It's 1caps per day right? Morning?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So the best optional for me would be the erase pro new formula.. Is there any way to know which one is the new one? Should i look at composition, exp date etc?

also.. It's 1caps per day right? Morning?
I don't know if anyone even has any more stock of the old formula. New formula contains Abieta.

1 per day at the same time each day (timing doesn't matter too much, just needs to be consistently dosed).

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I was getting good results on the pro version. It helped me kept a hard/dry look when I was dieting

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Great for that OC beach season eh?
I messed up the past two weeks though. I did not think carb (basmati rice) at night would put this much dent on my physique but it's insane how much belly fat came back on my midsection. Re evaluating my current diet -_-

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
I have one bottle of the old erase pro and one bottle of the new. Since it seems that the suggested dose is 1 cap per day, i dont have enough of the old to do a full 6-8 week run. So i can run both bottles together, switching between the old and new each day so it would be 1 cap every other day of each. Or can run the old at 1 cap every other day by itself.

Any suggestions?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have one bottle of the old erase pro and one bottle of the new. Since it seems that the suggested dose is 1 cap per day, i dont have enough of the old to do a full 6-8 week run. So i can run both bottles together, switching between the old and new each day so it would be 1 cap every other day of each. Or can run the old at 1 cap every other day by itself.

Any suggestions?
I know quite a few used the old Erase Pro at EOD dosing and enjoyed it. You could give that a try.

I wouldn't just switch between the two each day though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Any suggestions?
I wouldn't switch between the old and new each day, but you can always run one and then the other back to back. For example, 4 weeks of the old and 4 weeks of the new.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for the feedback. Anyone have personal experience running the old eod?

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
How does arimistane compare to ATD (the ingredient in Inhibit E) in effectiveness and potency?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
i will get a bottle of inhibit-p and erase this week..still have a couple months of cutting, would you suggest to run them together or not? If not, which one first? Keep on mind I will still be on ecy till end of my cut

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
i will get a bottle of inhibit-p and erase this week..still have a couple months of cutting, would you suggest to run them together or not? If not, which one first? Keep on mind I will still be on ecy till end of my cut
why would you need inhibit p? You have prolactin issues?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Wtf? In not using anything i just have it high. Please stay to the topic
wow so touchy..relax man
we are not computers here, that simply give output solely to your input

actually, hockey asked you valid question, and in fact I believe he was trying to help you, by further probing for information

but hey - you got it all figured out it looks like...why ask anyone for any help at all?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
wow so touchy..relax man
we are not computers here, that simply give output solely to your input

actually, hockey asked you valid question, and in fact I believe he was trying to help you, by further probing for information

but hey - you got it all figured out it looks like...why ask anyone for any help at all?
i've just asked if it should be better to run one, the other or both together.
I think I could have made enough research to know why should I buy a product and after the first answer I don't see a point in keep asking about prolactin levels.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I think I could have made enough research to know why should I buy a product..
yeah you're right - I mean of course we should have known this, straightaway, because we know so much about you and who you are .. my apologies