CL Red Acid Reborn instead of Yohimbine HCL?

rangestormer

Awards
I want to add Yohimbine in the last 4-5 weeks of my cut. I am already on Albuterol, Forskolin and caffeine. My concern is that caffeine gives me the jitters and some anxiety when I take a dose of 200-300 mg, so Yohimbine might also give me anxiety problems.
Could I substitute 10-15 mg of Yohimbine HCL daily with Controlled Labs Red Acid Reborn, because of the Rauwolscine in it? Would there be difference in fat loss results?

I know PES Alpha T2 would be a good substitute, but there seem to be problems with the import of PES products locally. iForce's Dexaprine XR would be too potent for me.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone with anxiety issues (I would say even stimulant-induced anxiety) should avoid Yohimbe and its alkaloids.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone with anxiety issues (I would say even stimulant-induced anxiety) should avoid Yohimbe and its alkaloids.
This.

Also if you wanted to consider trying something out add some theanine with your caffeine doses, negates the anxiety and brings out focus/calmness in some users.

User dependant of course but its cheap and worth a shot

rangestormer

Awards
Thank you for the concern! I used to be quite stim-tolerant in the past (no problems with the recommended doses of Yohimbine and Ephedrine), but I took almost a 2 year break from all stimulants and this made me prone to some of the sides. I think after two weeks of split doses of 100 mg of Caffeine, I should not have anxiety problems with 200-300 mg, I just have not tried because I do not rely on Caffeine so much now.

Any opinion on Red Acid Reborn? Is the AlphaY in it enough?

Mvp42

Awards
The appetite suppression in RaR is fantastic, I've gone through several bottles.
That being said, it's always on sale as a bonus item on certain websites and I'm not sure it's worth the retail price compared to something like alphamine.