ECY+...?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I started my cutting 3 weeks ago but I lost just 1lb till now..
This is weird cause I always have this routine (nutrition, training, supplements) while cutting and I usually have great results.

A few months ago i found my prolactine level very high amd after a bottle of Inhibit-P the situation was a bit better.. still very high but better.. plus I was in bulking and I noticed less fat gains than usual.

Could my "poor cutting" depend by this?

I'm curremtly running 75mg ephedrine hcl+600mg caffeine+15mg yohembine hcl, daily.
Do you guy suggest to add Inhibit-P to this stack?
I've also heard very good stuff about erase. Should I add this too to the stack?

thx

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I would double check your diet, if it really is dialled in you should be losing fat.

Erase Pro helped me losing some stubborn final weight, or if you think you are holding water you could try

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/ironflex-supplements-formabolic.html

That will set up a favourable environment for fat-loss and shed water weight quick
I'm pretty sure the diet is fine..
lowered again 200kcal, hope to see some weight loss now.. I'm also pretty sure I havent a lot of water retention..

do you know if the ecy and erase is a good stack?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm pretty sure the diet is fine.. lowered again 200kcal, hope to see some weight loss now.. I'm also pretty sure I havent a lot of water retention.. do you know if the ecy and erase is a good stack?
Erase would be a good addition, any non stimmed options would be good.

Erase, Reduce XT, Forskolin stacks very well with ephedrine/yohimbe

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It never hurts to double or triple check your diet numbers as something seems to be very off with this cut.I've never used Inhibit-P, but it has received great reviews over the years and if it worked for you before, give it another shot.As for Erase, it goes just fine with ECY or ECA stacks. Any idea what BF% you are currently at?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just lower cals. Your maintenance probably changed.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe your leptin levels are taking a hit....Id consider taking a 2-3 week diet break and just eat at maintenance or very slightly above (even if you gain a pound or two) and then crush the fat later on.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
It never hurts to double or triple check your diet numbers as something seems to be very off with this cut.I've never used Inhibit-P, but it has received great reviews over the years and if it worked for you before, give it another shot.As for Erase, it goes just fine with ECY or ECA stacks. Any idea what BF% you are currently at?
im about 9-10%.. Goal is 6-7 till september.
Thinking to stack erase and inhibit p with ecy... What you think?

I was done lean bulking 3 weeks ago at 2600kcal, dropped 200kcal every time my weekly weight stopped. Now at 1900

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Maybe your leptin levels are taking a hit....Id consider taking a 2-3 week diet break and just eat at maintenance or very slightly above (even if you gain a pound or two) and then crush the fat later on.
I always have a cheat day per week.. my leptin level should be fine

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Diet is perfect, lost 1lb in 3 weeks. You answered your own issue.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are already 10%, you don't need to jump on the next supplement. Just readjust macros and your training.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2 on the diet, the recommendation for an AI like erase and if you add any other fat burners make sure it's stim free (something like dcp 2 or lean xtreme).

I found the original erase to really help my last cut more than I anticipated.

Reactions: ax1
Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Since 1900kcal i have dropped just 1lb but its visible!
i will get a bottle of inhibit-p and erase pro next week..
still have a couple months of cutting, would you suggest to run them together or not? If not, which one first? Keep on mind I will still be on ecy till end of my cut

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Since 1900kcal i have dropped just 1lb but its visible!
i will get a bottle of inhibit-p and erase pro next week..
still have a couple months of cutting, would you suggest to run them together or not? If not, which one first? Keep on mind I will still be on ecy till end of my cut
Anyone?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
"lean bulking" @2600cals?
cutting @1900cals...and, this is after lowering at least 1-2x in "cut" mode already... really?
@6' tall (if that info is accurate), while I have no clue what you weigh, something looks off....

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
"lean bulking" @2600cals?cutting @1900cals...and, this is after lowering at least 1-2x in "cut" mode already... really?@6' tall (if that info is accurate), while I have no clue what you weigh, something looks off....
Weight doesn't mean anything. There are 6' fitness competitors at 155lbs.btw I'm 170lbs now and those kcals are what works best for me. I just increase/decrease when I find a stuck point

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Weight doesn't mean anything.....those kcals are what works best for me. I just increase/decrease when I find a stuck point
splitting hairs, but then that terminology would rather be "recomp" and not defined as lean bulk/cutting, no?

and correct - weight does not mean anything in this equation - relative to itself.. but, as in your other thread, a probing for more information is a point in helping you out, both in your personal understanding and in application as well....

once again - if you think you have all the answers, then why bother posting these threads or asking for help at all?

There are 6' fitness competitors at 155lbs.
yeah, you are right -- but I try not to refer to the women when discussing things with a man....
;)

look, you are on very low cals, taking a fat-burner, and still 9-10% bf?
the issue does not lie in some magical combination of supplements....
try getting a better grip on nutrition, or alternatively troubleshoot the activity level you maintain

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
6' and 170lbs. and you're trying to "cut"--cut what? You don't have enough muscle on your frame to keep your metabolism going at a decent rate. You're adrenal system is likely taking a hard hit from the ephedrine+caffeine, and once you burn out your adrenal system good luck loosing body fat.

My suggestion: stop the irrational fear of a little body fat gain and put some damn muscle on your frame! That will do more to speed fat loss than these over-the-top cutting routines.

Crowbar

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
splitting hairs, but then that terminology would rather be "recomp" and not defined as lean bulk/cutting, no?

and correct - weight does not mean anything in this equation - relative to itself.. but, as in your other thread, a probing for more information is a point in helping you out, both in your personal understanding and in application as well....

once again - if you think you have all the answers, then why bother posting these threads or asking for help at all?

yeah, you are right -- but I try not to refer to the women when discussing things with a man....
;)

look, you are on very low cals, taking a fat-burner, and still 9-10% bf?
the issue does not lie in some magical combination of supplements....
try getting a better grip on nutrition, or alternatively troubleshoot the activity level you maintain
christian guzman a couple years ago competed at 155 or something like that.. I wouldn't consider him "a girl", but this depends by your goal..
If you just want to argue looking about all my topics etc.. it's up to you my friend.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
6' and 170lbs. and you're trying to "cut"--cut what? You don't have enough muscle on your frame to keep your metabolism going at a decent rate. You're adrenal system is likely taking a hard hit from the ephedrine+caffeine, and once you burn out your adrenal system good luck loosing body fat.

My suggestion: stop the irrational fear of a little body fat gain and put some damn muscle on your frame! That will do more to speed fat loss than these over-the-top cutting routines.

Crowbar
you might be right but I like to stay as low in bf as possible.. wouldn't go above 9-10%.
I still have some love handles fat and that's what I hate most.. once I get rid of all that fat I can lean bulk but still.. I go for quality not size

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CoachG Weight Loss 1