Looking for a stim free preworkout

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently 3 weeks into a cut, stacking Alphamine and Norcodrene. I take one Norecodrene 45 min before my workout and 1 scoop of alphamine about 20 before. I really enjoy the clean energy I feel during my workouts, but I miss the pumps and focus from my stim based pres of past. Just wondering if any one has any as to a non stim based pre I can add. I've looked at hemavol, and thought about trying that. Let's see what you guys think.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big fan of Alphamine/Norcodrene plus High Volume. That dose if Citrulline alone is amazing. :eek:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just looked it up. Nice profile, and cheaper than hemavol. I like cheaper
Lots of reviews here on AM, 5g pure citrulline is a great feature.
Pink Lemonade takes my flavour vote

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure what High Volume is, never heard of it but hemavol has been proven for years and years to be an elite member in its class with consistently positive reviews still coming in daily. It's hard to get better than what is best. All the top NO boosting and plasma volumizing ingredients at respectable dosages and tastes great.

Mike

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I'll throw Thunderbolt out there, crazy pumps and endurance, and they last hours after your workout.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
SNS agmatine + Citrulline Malate and caffeine free Focus XT! :D

I also like SNS agmatine + Kno3 from iforce

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
focus xt + max pump.

High volume which has received great reviews but haven't used it yet.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
focus xt + max pump. High volume which has received great reviews but haven't used it yet.
I would actually avoid caffeine free focus xt in his scenario, due to the Yohimbe-Tysonie interaction.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Feast Anabolic Ignite 2.0 get my vote. It has a very solid profile.

Attachments

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would actually avoid caffeine free focus xt in his scenario, due to the Yohimbe-Tysonie interaction.
i didn't read what he was stacking it with. I just saw stim free and gave my opinion but you are spot on bro!

I would use amentomax, norco and high volume.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hemavol + KNo3, hard to beat this combo for the money.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Does your biceps blow up like a synthrol abuse hahah?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine + High Volume...still my daily combo. 2 scoops of each
Thought about upping my pre workout alphamine, but I really enjoy that second scoop around 3p.m. Ordered High Volume, excited to give it a try.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Hemavol works great alone. Add KNO3 and you wont worry about pumps any more.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does your biceps blow up like a synthrol abuse hahah?
Hell it feels like it! There is no need to add nitrates to HV, that is for sure. The Citrulline mega-dose is more than enough. Sometimes my range of motion on bicep workouts becomes limited lol

Thought about upping my pre workout alphamine, but I really enjoy that second scoop around 3p.m. Ordered High Volume, excited to give it a try.
Yup -- if you are a morning lifter that is the way to go

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
potassium nitrate is great stim free product that you can dose preworkout for amazing pumps

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people on here and people messaging me on our social media saying this stack is the way to go. Which flavor did you go with?

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
If you happen to have Raspberry Lemonade Alphamine then they'll mix together nicely for taste. Let us know how you enjoy it!
Raspberry Lemonade is the only way to go with alphamine haha. I could literally sip on it all day. I bought the pink lemonade with the idea of mixing them in mind. And I'll let you know how it goes in 2 or 3 business days ha

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
stim free - Throw Hemavol in there! Thats what I do when I take a fat burner

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hemavol, White Pump and Body Octane are some of my favorites.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second this, great stuff
i agree, i'm on a lower stim fat burner and dcp 2.0 now...was on tropinol xp before this and miss the pumps, wish i had a spare bottle of potassium nitrates right now

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you prefer caps to powders, look into Peak Beta+

It has a lot of very positive feedback on this forum, and can be found free with our new Test Factor and our X-Factor.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
My High Volume came today! Looking forward to giving it a try tomorrow morning. Chest day, the best day. Thanks everyone for the advise

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My High Volume came today! Looking forward to giving it a try tomorrow morning. Chest day, the best day. Thanks everyone for the advise
Good deal! looking forward to what you think

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can't wait to get my HV veins going hahah

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yesterday i did this protocol... oh my god.

pre wo: 2 scoops alphamine, 1 scoop high volume, with 2 rice cakes

intra: 25g HBCD carbs from glycofuse, .5 scoop high volume, 1g agmatine and 2 scoops Xtend.

holy effing sh*t, my chest and shoulders have never looked so pumped, was getting the "get off the juice" looks when do chest fly's in a tank top
Now I'm actually jealous I didn't do something similar for my chest workout yesterday, good thing today is back day

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Ok you guys did not disappoint with the high volume recommendation! First I'll start by saying I mixed 1 scoop pink lemonade HV with 1 scoop raspberry lemonade alphamine, the taste was awesome. Second, I noticed it start kicking in while doing my warm ups. It's been about 6 weeks since I taken anything other than alphamine pre workout, and it was great. It was exactly what I was looking for when I made this thread. Great focus during my workout, and a ridiculous pump! I mean my arms looked like a road map, I'm pretty vascular as it is, but this was a whole new level. Then I go into the locker room to change, and holy chest and shoulder veins! Great product! The only small remark I'll make, in the interest of honesty, is the mixability. I mixed it with about 8 oz of water and it was still a little grainy. Not super grainy, but grainy non the less. Maybe it would be better with 10 oz of water, which I'll try tomorrow. Still, I'll be using High Volume on the regular. Truly happy with it. Thanks everyone.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Also, I should add that I set a new PR on bench today! Don't know how much of that can be contributed to High Volume, but it should be noted that I'm 4 weeks into a cut as well. I was feeling great and super pumped so I decided to go for. I'm flying pretty high right now!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok you guys did not disappoint with the high volume recommendation! First I'll start by saying I mixed 1 scoop pink lemonade HV with 1 scoop raspberry lemonade alphamine, the taste was awesome. Second, I noticed it start kicking in while doing my warm ups. It's been about 6 weeks since I taken anything other than alphamine pre workout, and it was great. It was exactly what I was looking for when I made this thread. Great focus during my workout, and a ridiculous pump! I mean my arms looked like a road map, I'm pretty vascular as it is, but this was a whole new level. Then I go into the locker room to change, and holy chest and shoulder veins! Great product! The only small remark I'll make, in the interest of honesty, is the mixability. I mixed it with about 8 oz of water and it was still a little grainy. Not super grainy, but grainy non the less. Maybe it would be better with 10 oz of water, which I'll try tomorrow. Still, I'll be using High Volume on the regular. Truly happy with it. Thanks everyone.

Glad to hear it didn't disappoint! Mixability is a result of the high dose of GMS

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Got my focus xt and high volume today!
Just want to check if it would be smart move to start with half serving with focus xt to assist tolerance and see how you react?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see no reason not to start with the full dose. Let us know how it goes!

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
I see no reason not to start with the full dose. Let us know how it goes!
I just thought if you were sensitive to any of the ingredients in the formula it would be good to start with half the dose to see effects. :)

Anyway, I did half the dose of focus XT (caffeine free) and 2scoops high volume + potassium nitrate + 300mg caffeine.

Clean energy with good mental focus as well with a feeling of confidence was the thing That kicked in before, during and lasted after my workout. Better mind muscle connection was also present. Focus XT did the job!

The pump and endurance was present as well. Got a good pump in my back muscles even though I went a little bit heavy on my rows( my form got a little bad), the pump and contact was there on 5-8 reps!
So thumbs up for high volume!

I mixed high volume (pink lemonade) with focus XT (fruit punch) and the taste was all good! :)

Looking forward to try them more together. Focus XT when studying good be a nice thing as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Glad to hear High Volume was enjoyed, definitely update us with how you enjoy that combo brother