supp to aid in hardness-vascularity

furzafreak

Awards
hello guys.im in the middle of a mild ph cycle(furuza-11keto) i have 1 month left.i was thinkin of puttin something alongside with the phs in order to aid in vascularity harness(im already low bf).what do you suggest?

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
hello guys.im in the middle of a mild ph cycle(furuza-11keto) i have 1 month left.i was thinkin of puttin something alongside with the phs in order to aid in vascularity harness(im already low bf).what do you suggest?
I would check out the old school hormones section. Lots of great options.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
Except he's asked for supps in the supp section.

I'd say Agmatine or Nitrates

Agmatine or Nitrates for hardness? Also considering he's taking ph's....I was giving him my suggestions.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was meant for vascularity, should have specified. Ty

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
Sarms s4 is an option. But you honestly should not need much with 2 dry ph's.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Sarms s4 is an option. But you honestly should not need much with 2 dry ph's.
SARMS effect your test level. So don't use them during PCT or post cycle. How low is your BF? I'm not vascular at all but once I get at 10% and below a lot of my veins start to come.

furzafreak

Awards
stano is cheap but i dont have much time till pct..one month..

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Only 4 weeks, ship dat Tren in fast!

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
An AI will make you dry if that's why your looking for.
But I would think the cycle would be dry enough.

furzafreak

Awards
SARMS effect your test level. So don't use them during PCT or post cycle. How low is your BF? I'm not vascular at all but once I get at 10% and below a lot of my veins start to come.
im 11 % mate,6 pack visible.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
im 11 % mate,6 pack visible.
So if you have a flat stomach you should notice your veins coming out more but it'll take some time sometimes. I can see my abs at 15% so make sure not to base your BF % off of your abs visibility.

furzafreak

Awards
So if you have a flat stomach you should notice your veins coming out more but it'll take some time sometimes. I can see my abs at 15% so make sure not to base your BF % off of your abs visibility.
im 11% mate but i agree,u shouldnt base bf of abs visibility..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Good options so far if you're looking for a hormonal route.

Xgels is a natty supplement which has feedback that it increases muscle fullness.
Anabeta is the same

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anti-estrogens like Erase Pro are commonly taken for hardness. Anything that hardens/dries you out will also increase the visibility of veins. If you want to make them come through even more, I would add 1g agmatine per day

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I get pretty vascular when i take potassium nitrate and agmatine

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I told you Tren OP haha

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
potassium nitrate, just came off...really vascular in places that i don't usually get vascularity

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
And get it in the patch form. It'll soak right in.

keepingtheblade

keepingtheblade

Awards
He is looking for something "to run alongside ph's". Not in pct.

furzafreak

Awards
Anti-estrogens like Erase Pro are commonly taken for hardness. Anything that hardens/dries you out will also increase the visibility of veins. If you want to make them come through even more, I would add 1g agmatine per day
i was thinkin of using erase pro but the cortizol from erase pro +high dose 11 keto will be zero lol and thats not a good thing..maybe i could use agmatine..but i guess it helps vascularity only during training,not the whole day..

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Factor is very well known for increasing muscle hardness.

furzafreak

Awards
X-Factor is very well known for increasing muscle hardness.
ive used it in the past alone,nothing happened for me,just a little increase in strength..i was a little higher bf though

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You shouldn't need anything on cycle to make you feel like superman. I would get some GDAs like glycophase and maybe something like Erase for PCT

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Extend your cycle and add stano or epiandro or mayb even lg science ph17

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Edit

Reread op original post my bad

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I guess I am confused now..

I thought you wanted something to run with your PH?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
tumblr_mb1qdtFVD31rg5jito1_500.jpg

Glycogen
Sodium
Blood pressure
Body fat
temperature
All factors in vascularity

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Look into formeron or a transdermal formestane product
Definitely helps out here. I use formeron and its been great at hardening/drying/vascularity.

furzafreak

Awards
Look into formeron or a transdermal formestane product
Definitely helps out here. I use formeron and its been great at hardening/drying/vascularity.
i thought about formeron.the thing is that i have almost 4 weeks left for pct to start,if i order formeron now,it will come to my house in 2 weeks.ill have 2 weeks till pct,and for pct i have nolva on hand so i dont wanna use formeron with nolva...

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
i thought about formeron.the thing is that i have almost 4 weeks left for pct to start,if i order formeron now,it will come to my house in 2 weeks.ill have 2 weeks till pct,and for pct i have nolva on hand so i dont wanna use formeron with nolva...
People (including my self) regularly overlap a SERM and an AI. As I am tapering off the SERM ill usually add in an AI at the start of week three.

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Why wouldn't you want to use formeron with nolva?Run the formeron with nolva and then past the nolva so you don't get rebound gyno..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Why wouldn't you want to use formeron with nolva?Run the formeron with nolva and then past the nolva so you don't get rebound gyno..
You dont want to crush Estrogen too bad when you are trying to recover, Week 1 and 2 is when youre dosing your SERM the highest then its good to add in an AI later. And don’t let that other guy trick you into thinking that a topical Formestane is the only needed product for PCT.

furzafreak

Awards
my cycle looks like this right now 11 keto 700/700/700/700

furuza 300/300/300/300

formeron ?

how do u think i should proceed?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dietary changes are what you need. Certainly and AI like TransForm could help but you aren't running anything that converts to estrogen so I can not imagine that you have much if any estro running around right now. Non-aromatizing designers do not convert to estro, they also shut down natty test levels, with no test and nothing to aromatize you probably have pretty low estro anyway. So really I would just clean up the diet and try to get leaner if that is the look you want.

Other than that, check out our Laxogenin product STR3NGTH, we also have a Transdermal version on presale at Nutriverse. Other options X-gels, GDA's and glutamine. Yes Glutamine, you want to increase the density / hardness of the muscle try supplementing L-Glutamine. Always hardens my muscles up.

furzafreak

Awards
Dietary changes are what you need. Certainly and AI like TransForm could help but you aren't running anything that converts to estrogen so I can not imagine that you have much if any estro running around right now. Non-aromatizing designers do not convert to estro, they also shut down natty test levels, with no test and nothing to aromatize you probably have pretty low estro anyway. So really I would just clean up the diet and try to get leaner if that is the look you want.

Other than that, check out our Laxogenin product STR3NGTH, we also have a Transdermal version on presale at Nutriverse. Other options X-gels, GDA's and glutamine. Yes Glutamine, you want to increase the density / hardness of the muscle try supplementing L-Glutamine. Always hardens my muscles up.
allright mate thanks youre right.i forget about formeron right now.my diet is really clean ,nothing else i can clean to be honest lol.i was thinkin of usin laxogenin but in pct.
can u tell me some things about gdas if u may?and one other question..my whole cycle was like this 11 keto 600/600/700/700/700/700/700/700
furuza 0/0/0/0/300/300/300/300
as you see i put furuza kinda late in my stack...if i extended the cycle more than 8 weeks without 11 keto,only furuza to feel it more would that be a good idea..?
something like this
11 keto 600/600/700/700/700/700/700/700/0/0
furuza 0/0/0/0/300/300/300/300/300/300

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
You dont want to crush Estrogen too bad when you are trying to recover, Week 1 and 2 is when youre dosing your SERM the highest then its good to add in an AI later. And don’t let that other guy trick you into thinking that a topical Formestane is the only needed product for PCT.

Yeah, you think 1 to 2 pumps is good for PCT and 2 weeks post PCT yea? Don't think it would crush estrogen too bad at that dose..

4 pumps thoooo... Lol

furzafreak

Awards
guys any real difference between glycobol,slinshot etc to r-ala?r-ala is very cheap instead of the others..