Need a decent Mono Creatine/Blend, Suggestions Please

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

So for the last 2 years I've been using PHD Mono creatine, but I always seem to bloat on it.

Ive searched the forums but cant really find a definitive answer on what the best creatine out there is.

Any suggestons?

HIT Creafusion looks pretty solid, but fairly pricey

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I can recommend Controlled Labs Green Magnitude. Simply because it doesn't bloat, and because i trust CL.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Sns creatine gives you the best bang for your buck. A years worth at 5mg. And you can find it around $15.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think ima go with this, sold on the product label, haha
The extras are really good in mag. Personally the creatine I always use. Can't go wrong with the price per serving and the taste is on point in all flavors. Cremtor is also good by vpx. Both available on islandsupplements. Save the CL labels and you get free stuff too.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Allmax, primaforce, Cellucor, Universal, ON Creatine. Bulk Monohydrate dirt cheap and effective.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
IMO Mono is all you need. I use Creaplex for that reason. 5g after every workout.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
get a quality monohydrate...something like creaplex or dymatize creatine, micronized or a creapure, you shouldn't see bloat

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sns creatine gives you the best bang for your buck. A years worth at 5mg. And you can find it around $15.
You can get 1200 grams of SNS Creatine Monohydrate for $14.24 @ Nutraplanet
These ^^

I still have my tub from a year ago. It lasts forever! I see no reason to pay any additional money for a whole bunch of other non sense. If you want creatine grab mono be done with it

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/finaflex-redefine-nutrition-crea-trona.html Def recommend this. One of my fav companies. I've used this creatine off and on for almost 2 yrs. I don't bloat off it like I do the powder verisons and is very inexpensive.
Hi,

So for the last 2 years I've been using PHD Mono creatine, but I always seem to bloat on it.

Ive searched the forums but cant really find a definitive answer on what the best creatine out there is.

Any suggestons?

HIT Creafusion looks pretty solid, but fairly pricey

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can check out CreMax, launches next week. Should be somewhere in the range of $15-19/bottle so definitely a good deal for what your getting, full dose creatine, gram doses of Taurine, TMG, COP and electrolytes! Ive been using it in my intra workout for past couple weeks and definitly notice a big difference in performance!

You can also use just 1 scoop (2500mg Creatine) for those that enjoy a lower dose of creatine, making it pretty versatile when stacking with other products!

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
You can check out CreMax, launches next week. Should be somewhere in the range of $15-19/bottle so definitely a good deal for what your getting, full dose creatine, gram doses of Taurine, TMG, COP and electrolytes! Ive been using it in my intra workout for past couple weeks and definitly notice a big difference in performance!

You can also use just 1 scoop (2500mg Creatine) for those that enjoy a lower dose of creatine, making it pretty versatile when stacking with other products!
Would def. try it if the middle prob blend wasn't so damn underdosed.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would def. try it if the middle prob blend wasn't so damn underdosed.
Eh, at $15, 1g of each isn't too terrible. It's 50 cents per serving.

COP and Betaine are going to cost you like 15 cents a gram as a bulk powder.

5 cents or so for 5g of creatine.

You're at 35 cents/serving making it yourself before you even get to the taurine or electrolytes or flavoring or manufacturing or labeling or shipping to the retailer.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Eh, at $15, 1g of each isn't too terrible. It's 50 cents per serving.

COP and Betaine are going to cost you like 15 cents a gram as a bulk powder.

5 cents or so for 5g of creatine.

You're at 35 cents/serving making it yourself before you even get to the taurine or electrolytes or flavoring or manufacturing or labeling or shipping to the retailer.
But why even buy a blend, if the dosing isn't effective anyways?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But why even buy a blend, if the dosing isn't effective anyways?
Maybe your preworkout had modest doses of COP and Betaine in it and you get GI discomfort if you drink all of it at the same time?Neither of those ingredients sits well with me in full quantities, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who experiences that ;)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Its first and foremost a creatine product and a affordable one at that. The additions of Taurine, TMG and COP definitely have a noticeable added benefit, users were commenting increased endurance and reduced fatigue. The gram doses definitely have an added benefit and as well these 3 ingredients are highly popular among pre workout products so splitting the doses may help sensitive users as mentioned above.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
There are some good Creatine blends out there with solid endurance ingredients in them, but for plain ol' mono, SNS has a very cheap option available at NP

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long to reach saturation if dosing at 5mg? ;)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
beast creature. been my staple for ages, and love the citrus flavor :) but plain mono is great to

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Allmax, primaforce, Cellucor, Universal, ON Creatine. Bulk Monohydrate dirt cheap and effective.
Thanks for the Allmax shout out. I completely agree with the above in terms of trusting their quality. Can't go wrong with any of them.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably one of the highest quality creatines at a great price. Plus with our reload promo you can save empty bottles for free product.
I found it for 11.99 =)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
extrem

extrem

Awards
Try Green Magnitude on your training days before workouts and Creapure on off days.
Creatine mono doesn't work for everyone.I tried with/without loading phase ; pwo,post or mixed with some other enhancer ingredients...minimal results.
When you use creatine lift heavy ,low reps.If your routine is more high reps better keep creatine for later IMO.Drink plenty of water.You have to try different types of creatine until you find wich one is best 4 you.If something works good for me and others,doesn't mean is good also 4 you.Anyway...you will not be disappointed with Green Magnitude.Good luck.