PLS Help with new intra workout drink?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using pazma and I love it but its to expensive. Was thinking of going back to extend which I used for years. Unless there is a better option? My goal is to get cut right now while retaining all possible muscle mass. Any suggestions? reps until im out for everyone in this thread

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you want something with carbohydrate in it (I know plasma has some)?If you are going the intra-workout route it is more beneficial to look for a product with EAAs like Amino IV if you plan on sipping it during your lift. You can add your own carbs (gatorade powder or dextrose is cheap, while something like HCBD can be bought in bulk or with Glycofuse) if wanted as well.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Do you want something with carbohydrate in it (I know plasma has some)?If you are going the intra-workout route it is more beneficial to look for a product with EAAs like Amino IV if you plan on sipping it during your lift. You can add your own carbs (gatorade powder or dextrose is cheap, while something like HCBD can be bought in bulk or with Glycofuse) if wanted as well.
i was kinda thinking id get more ripped without the carbs? the thing i like about plazma is its a whole protein broken down into aminos, i like that

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya it is standardized for di/tri-peptides with theoretically faster absorption than free-form amino acids (BCAA/EAA). I haven't noted a huge difference between the two, especially when factoring in cost. PeptoPro is expensive stuff.

As far as the carbohydrates during your workout effecting your ability to get lean, I've never noted much difference with them interfering with my bodycomposition, but I use them and train more for performance anyways.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how much you want to spend but you can get Peptopro by itself which can be useful during a workout which (to my knowledge) is $20 a lb and a supplement with HICA would be a good replacement.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I love PNI EEAs, really gives me a lot of energy intra workout and my endurance goes up a lot

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Amino IV for sure here.. Loved that stuff. Super delicious flavoring too.. Going to start trying out some fasted training soon and gotta have that IV!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Purple Wrath rocks!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Amino IV is great HICA + Legit amount of BCAA/EAA Blend, Cor BCAA high levels of CM/BA/HICA, Core ABC (BA+CM+BCAA) mixture
3 of my favorites for intra-workout or look into something with WPH like Compete or Intra-Bolic
Carbs are very good intra-workout if you allot some of your intake to them peri-workout then you will still get ripped assuming you calculate those into your daily intake and then remove them from your other sources/meals.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Purple Wraath, Amino IV, and Alpha Amino are some of my favorites. Core ABC is solid too.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how much you want to spend but you can get Peptopro by itself which can be useful during a workout which (to my knowledge) is $20 a lb and a supplement with HICA would be a good replacement.
ya maybe ill do that shippings like 25 bucks though