Black lion. Follidrone. Worth it?

F

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
K I have posted on here before and was turned to this product. Now I have read a lot of good and bad. And sounds to be false hope. I was wanting to see if anyone here not working for a supp company has had any results or information before I try this. If not I am going to run havoc or epi cycle

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
If you're looking for steroid results, Follidrone isn't going to give you that.

I'm 2.5 weeks into follidrone myself and have noticed a slight endurance increase and a slight gain in weight.

Regardless, there's no such thing as a magic pill.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
Yes. It's as easy as that, yes. I gained 8 pounds and all my lifts went up.

A

akazo

Awards
I am a believer... I have been using it for 3 weeks and have gained 2 lbs and lost 1 CM around my waist. That might not sound like much, but for someone who has been doing this for many many years, I am impressed. I've never personally experienced leaning out while adding weight.

I firmly believe that my results could have been much better in terms of weight added, but I am trying very hard to do a slow bulk with no fat gain so I am very careful with my calories.

F

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
The bad I am saying is a review of the compounds in the product and was saying it wasn't worth the money. I have no judgement or idea about it. I am looking for something to help get me more size. Before I cut

G

grocker

Awards
  • Established
The negative comments that I have seen on Follidrone have came from people who have not even tried it. IMO, it's worth it. I gained 4 lbs on a calorie deficiency. How about you try it for yourself and see what it does for you.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
It is legit. Just try it and then see how it works for you. I bought it with negativity in mind but I just simply feel amazing right now and can't bash a good product

T

TN Lift

Awards
The bad I am saying is a review of the compounds in the product and was saying it wasn't worth the money. I have no judgement or idea about it. I am looking for something to help get me more size. Before I cut
Yeah it should definitely do that. I'm up a couple of pounds and 2 weeks in on follidrone at a calorie maintenance

F

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Point blank I guess what I am asking is I am eating calorie maint. So I don't gain fat I want to gain size but not huge. More tone up and then cut. Will this work or should I go with ph

T

TN Lift

Awards
Point blank I guess what I am asking is I am eating calorie maint. So I don't gain fat I want to gain size but not huge. More tone up and then cut. Will this work or should I go with ph
How old are you? PH's are always expected to have better results than natural, but this is easily the best natural sup I've tried. Endurance is up a TON and strength is up also. Also, no sides with this and a great deal of sides are possible with PHs.

F

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Been eating clean for 2 years. Very clean. Tired and want some gains and some results

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
K I have posted on here before and was turned to this product. Now I have read a lot of good and bad. And sounds to be false hope. I was wanting to see if anyone here not working for a supp company has had any results or information before I try this. If not I am going to run havoc or epi cycle
Yes, Follidrone is legit and well worth $50 bucks. I have seen an increase in all lifts, incredibly endurance and have put on 5 pounds while staying the same BF. I am on a calorie maintenance and have not increase calories since I started it 6 weeks ago. Its definitely worth a shot before you get into the prohormone game.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Been eating clean for 2 years. Very clean. Tired and want some gains and some results
Well then your diet needs work if you cant drop below 18%

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ok well I am up for some advice or guidance
-Google Scooby's TDEE calculator or just TDEE calculator
-Fill in the forms
-The number generated is a very guesstimated value that represents how many calories you need to eat to maintain your current weight (it's not accurate so just use as a guide)
-Use myfitnesspal.com to construct a meal plan which meets this calorie demand
-Eat at this for 1 week, weigh yourself to see if you have gained, lost or stayed the same. Adjust calories as needed if not losing.

Aim for ~1g per pound of body weight for protein
Aim for 0.4g - 1g per pound of bodyweight for fat
Carbs as needed.

These are not absolutes; you can adjust as needed.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be giving it a shot for sure, user feedback has been very positive.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
Gotta just track your calories and figure out what your "maintenance" is, then just slowly go into a deficit and watch the lbs drop my friend. Eventually when it slows add in high carb / low fat refeed days, about once a week. Buts its all about the deficit
Look up one of SM logs . Then u will have an idea if how to adjust your macros accordingly.

F

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thanks. I am goo to up my cardio and use your advice.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Something in your training or nutrition has gone awry if these are your stats after two years of eating "very clean."
he can eat as "clean" as he wants hell even wash his broccoli and chicken breasts. if the calorie surplus exceeds what you need you gain fat simple. no need to restrict yourself to "clean foods" hit your macros, shoot for 70-80% whole foods, then you can allocate the remaining macros with a treat or whatever you like.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
dondon

dondon

Awards
  • Established
The biggest thing I noticed after my first week on Follidrone is that while I'm cutting, my strength which usually goes down by 25% is staying as if I was bulking, so yes the strength does go up and I also noticed my waist getting leaner. I'm also on Viron which raises test along with Formeron, neither of those had the effect Follidrone is giving me as far as strength.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
where did you here the bad stuff?

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
eating clean maybe but you're def eating to much, How about skipping a meal once in a while jez? You don't have to put gravy on everything you know.... jk..... notjk

F

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yeah. I agree. I don't eat anything white lol. And I have been eating clean. No cardio tho. So I need to up that

K

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Results on Follidrone have been way beyond what anyone could have imagined and it is all because it actually works. There is a reason everyone is starting to take notice and are coming out with their versions. Will it work for you for strength and endurance gains- most likely based on results of everyone who has used it. It is an incredible product.

That being said, I am 100% on the side of those mentioning to get your diet dialed in. 18% is not terrible, but there is a lot of room to improve and no supplement is going to fix that. Knowing you caloric and macro needs for a baseline is a must.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I agree. I don't eat anything white lol. And I have been eating clean. No cardio tho. So I need to up that
stop with this nonsense. calories in vs calories out. hit macros.

blurryimage

blurryimage

Awards
  • Established
Well then your diet needs work if you cant drop below 18%
I think this statement is crap. Some people have a lot harder time getting a lower BF even with a good or "clean" diet. You may have genetics that make it easier for you but to make a blanket statement like that is ignorant.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I think this statement is crap. Some people have a lot harder time getting a lower BF even with a good or "clean" diet. You may have genetics that make it easier for you but to make a blanket statement like that is ignorant.
So people have genetics that mean they cant get below 18%? Or do some people just struggle with diet manipulation?

Why is it only now that obesity has become rampant? Have our genetics suddenly flipped?

Sure, there are confounders but to be stuck at 18% means there is some serious metabolic issues

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Yeah well your diet can ve the cleanest in the word but if your slamming 4 full plates a day you won't lose weight. You need to eat less, be hungry, skip the occasional meal. Oatmeal is great for you but not if you eat enough for 15 people. Your meal portion should be the size of a fist. A small fist not george foremans fists on top of eachother. stop eating well before you're full

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Folli can't be worth it, the hype is soo high it can't live up to those expectations. Sure a good supplement but just a slight boost to a solid diet and routine.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Folli can't be worth it, the hype is soo high it can't live up to those expectations. Sure a good supplement but just a slight boost to a solid diet and routine.
"Can't be worth it"? The hype is based on logs and personal experience buddy.

Supplements are not magic pills. Every supplement, EVERY is based on diet, exercise, and rest. It just aids and helps, it doesn't do the work for you in bed.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks, my point was based on statements of a magic pill. Of course I already stated what you said buddy. The best reviews come from the logs before folli hit the main stream. No expectations helps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take this for what its worth as I own the company that makes Follidrone-

The first thing I would do is make a solid diet plan. I dont mean like atkins or whatever I mean a plan on exactly what you will eat, per day, per week for 8 weeks. PLan to adhere strictly to this plan. If you want to grow, aim for 500 above maintenance and increase when you plateau.
If you want to cut drop 500 and increase training volume and cardio.
No sugar. or extremely limited. If you have issues losing bodyfat sugar is the enemy not fats.
1.5+ grams of protein per lb of bodyweight.

I would run- Follidrone 2 caps pre workout 8 weeks. Works great for cutting and bulking. We have seen a ton of guys gain 4-11lbs
Many gaining a few even while in caloric deficit and losing bodyfat. (-)-epicatechin is great at assisting fat loss.
+
Formeron 4 pumps also 8 weeks.

(-)-Epicatechin: cardiometabolic clinical effects supported by preclinical model (829.2)

+ Author Affiliations

• [SUP]1[/SUP]Laboratorio de Investigacion Integral Cardiometabolica ESM-IPN Santo Tomas. Mexico City Mexico
  • [SUP]2[/SUP]Department of Medicine UCSD La Jolla CA United States
Abstract

Background. Obesity associates with cardiometabolic disruptions. Lifestyle changes and pharmacologic therapies show moderately effective results. (-)-Epicatechin (EPI), the most abundant flavanol in cacao, has been associated with better cardiometabolic health. Objective. To assess the effect of EPI in humans and explain findings through a preclinical study. Methods. In humans, we performed a single-dose of EPI oral metabolic tolerance test and a 1-week trial, measuring cardiometabolic endpoints. In rats, we induced weight gain and cardiometabolic disruptions by a high-fat diet; afterwards, EPI was daily administered for 15 days. Weight gain, glycemia, arterial pressure, triglyceridemia, and HDL-cholesterol were measured; also, immonublot in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue were performed. Results. EPI enhanced lipid oxidation and attenuated hyperglycemia and hypertriglyceridemia during postprandial metabolism. EPI induced weight-loss, fat loss, and improved cardiometabolic endpoints in humans. In rats, EPI reduced weight gain, blood triglycerides, and hyperglycemia. EPI increased the expression of sirtuins, PCG-1α, mitofilin, UCP. Conclusions. EPI improved several cardiometabolic risk factors in both humans and animals by modulating energy metabolism. These findings make EPI an attractive candidate for human use in regards of treating obesity and its associated comorbidities.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I've seen one review yet by someone who's used Follidrone and WASN'T satisfied with it.

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate the response, for what its worth ex phys and cscs here. If you need any help let me know.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I really hope people don't really believe that they are gaining true 5-8 or even 4lbs of pure muscles on this product. Not trying to be a dick but if you gain that much from this product means that you were either: A) super duper small and are just starting out (and even then 4lbs of muscles is not possible) or B) you're still new to working out and you are on a lot more products than this product alone(GH, AAS, insulin, you know...all the good stuff). If you can gain 1-2lbs of muscles on this product then that is very amazing and you should be uber happy. As long as it helps you gain some strength and a bit of size then I would say it is truly worth using.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
I really hope people don't really believe that they are gaining true 5-8 or even 4lbs of pure muscles on this product. Not trying to be a dick but if you gain that much from this product means that you were either: A) super duper small and are just starting out (and even then 4lbs of muscles is not possible) or B) you're still new to working out and you are on a lot more products than this product alone(GH, AAS, insulin, you know...all the good stuff). If you can gain 1-2lbs of muscles on this product then that is very amazing and you should be uber happy. As long as it helps you gain some strength and a bit of size then I would say it is truly worth using.
Colbert. I'm 2 weeks in on folli.+4 pounds on maintenance diet. I have run hdrol and epi before and this blows those away compared to sides/pct you have to deal with. Got 6 more weeks to go! I'll take 4 lbs over sides.

A

amarula

Awards
Colbert. I'm 2 weeks in on folli.+4 pounds on maintenance diet. I have run hdrol and epi before and this blows those away compared to sides/pct you have to deal with. Got 6 more weeks to go! I'll take 4 lbs over sides.
I think he means that a big part of that weight is glycogen, water, other tissues and not just muscle. New muscle is limited by protein synthesis rate that simply is limited, even when someone is using AAS. This doesn't mean that the results aren't spectacular

F

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thanks for all the help. I know there isn't a happy pill. Sure I agree but I am just like the rest of you in here looking for guidance on what supplement to help me along with all the diet and training. Be it follidrone or havoc or test and deca. I want something to produce results I see. I know I can do it the old fashion way. But I don't want to. I want results quicker than two years. I know I will catch stuff and I don't mean any disrespect. And I respect all the experienced people who are giving advice Just help me with the safest supplement to use to achieve my goal.