Black lion. Follidrone. Worth it?

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    What annoys me is seeing everyone riding Coops, PES, Evo, and SNS nuts. It's annoying how if Coop approves a supplement, it must be awesome. Nothing against him. He's a sharp dude but dam get off his nuts already. Same with Dsade or any product he puts out. Nothing against either of them. I've used both of their products but **** is ridiculous. Perfect example is when Folli and Myo came out, Coop said Myo is more well round than Folli cuz of the extra stuff so everyone riding his nuts went and purchased Myo without questioning it. Folli works awesome without the extra goodies yet it's placebo so his nuthuggers won't touch it. I understand that I might look like I'm nuthugging Brundel, but let's face it, Follidrone works dam well on it's own. I have jumped on ever hype train that's been started here on AM. I've jumped on a lot of insider deals and new releases that were hyped up here at AM only to be disappointed. I've have used a lot of hyped up stacks that are currently recommended here and none have produced the results that Follidrone alone has produced. All I did was throw away a bunch of cash. There's no point going over to BB.com cuz the same nuthuggers are there too.
    I'm not saying BLR products aren't legit.
    I have SNS products, BLR, Finaflex, Vital labs, LGI, CEL, etc etc etc in my cabinet. I don't care what company makes a product, as long as it's legit.

This guy is just annoying, bottom line.
    Brundell started his threads on his products to answer questions consumers may have. Sure all of us members of AM can chime in, but damn.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

If you guys dont have anything to contribute or anything polite to say go start a thread of your own and insult each other.
    We are trying to have a conversation without being derailed by nonsense.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

I will try folli one day when expenses allow it, waiting for my third baby now, lol. Can't disagree with all of the positive logs, just a little over board with hype. Don't have to sell me your opinion, just it works great on endurance and added some weight, all I need to hear.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    If you guys dont have anything to contribute or anything polite to say go start a thread of your own and insult each other. We are trying to have a conversation without being derailed by nonsense.
    I agree.

Sometimes people tend to talk about non sense like if their getting paid or gaining something from it.

I hate when they clog up threads and I have to scroll down pages just to get real info.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.55%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    It just seems in every BLR thread he seems to be extremely skeptical, almost offputting.

I realise the point you are trying to make about a lot of supplements have hype and good marketing and end up being duds, so scepticism is completely founded, he just seems to constantly voice his scepticism on multiple occasions which I feel doesnt helps anyone out.
    A lot of the skepticism over new supplements comes down to two general archetypes of people around forums.

The Scientist and the Practitioner.

Compare forum response to the following two things:

1). (-)-epicatechin, which has no placebo controlled human trials whatsoever and is being marketed solely on theoretical and anecdotal evidence. The one non-placebo controlled human study was fully funded by the pharmaceutical company that has patents on (-)-epicatechin and is currently recruiting for another human study. But the user reports have been outstanding indicating incredible results.

The Practitioners love it and say you can't argue with all of these awesome anecdotal results that every user is reporting.
    The scientist says slow the **** down lets get some real evidence.

2). HMB Free-Acid, which has a recent placebo-controlled peer reviewed human trial clearly demonstrating an overwhelmingly beneficial outcome in both strength and lean body mass, as well as multiple other recent human trials, and multiple other forthcoming published papers.

Practitioners say these results are insane and impossible because anecdotally they've never experienced or seen those kinds of results.
    Science people say, but the study was well-designed and appears to control for all of the relevant variables, so the results are what they are.

--

Neither camp of people is inherently wrong in their beliefs.

Practitioners have been burned by numerous novel ingredients that lacked clinical evidence but had lots of positive 'beta test' reviews.

Scientists have been burned by numerous ingredients where the clinical studies indicated they would work, but the result didn't carry over to the masses in uncontrolled settings.

--

Just some thoughts on why these sorts of debates and skepticism happen revolving around every single new ingredient that shows up in the industry.
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.76%

If you guys dont have anything to contribute or anything polite to say go start a thread of your own and insult each other.We are trying to have a conversation without being derailed by nonsense.
    Yes, you're right. Sorry. I apologize for that rant.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.35%

Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    I will try folli one day when expenses allow it, waiting for my third baby now, lol. Can't disagree with all of the positive logs, just a little over board with hype. Don't have to sell me your opinion, just it works great on endurance and added some weight, all I need to hear.
    People giving their experience and providing workout logs should not be misconstrued as hype. If people are saying it works better than anything they have tried, that is their experience and very valid at that.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.35%

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    A lot of the skepticism over new supplements comes down to two general archetypes of people around forums.

1). (-)-epicatechin, which has no placebo controlled human trials whatsoever and is being marketed solely on theoretical and anecdotal evidence. The one non-placebo controlled human study was fully funded by the pharmaceutical company that has patents on (-)-epicatechin and is currently recruiting for another human study. But the user reports have been outstanding indicating incredible results.

The Practitioners love it and say you can't argue with all of these awesome anecdotal results that every user is reporting.

2). HMB Free-Acid, which has a recent placebo-controlled peer reviewed human trial clearly demonstrating an overwhelmingly beneficial outcome in both strength and lean body mass, as well as multiple other recent human trials, and multiple other forthcoming published papers.

Practitioners say these results are insane and impossible because anecdotally they've never experienced or seen those kinds of results.
    Science people say, but the study was well-designed and appears to control for all of the relevant variables, so the results are what they are.

--

Practitioners have been burned by numerous novel ingredients that lacked clinical evidence but had lots of positive 'beta test' reviews.

Scientists have been burned by numerous ingredients where the clinical studies indicated they would work, but the result didn't carry over to the masses in uncontrolled settings.

--

Just some thoughts on why these sorts of debates and skepticism happen revolving around every single new ingredient that shows up in the industry.
    I think we get where you are coming from. Just hope those scientists hurry with their research to tell us what we are finding out on our own.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.26%

Quote Originally Posted by grocker View Post
    Yes, you're right. Sorry. I apologize for that rant.
    Wasnt really pointed at you but I appreciate you helping us keep our discussions polite and intelligent.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilder FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.26%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    I think we get where you are coming from. Just hope those scientists hurry with their research to tell us what we are finding out on our own.
    I have been in contact with the authors of 2 studies currently underway.
    1 for MS and 1 for Sarcopenia.
    THings look pretty positive although only one of them is being 100% open with results. The other is hinting at things but with a wink wink at the end.
    Soon.....there will be ALOT of viable research available regarding both muscle mass accumulation and strength increases.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.9%

Quote Originally Posted by De__eB View Post

--

--

I see where you are coming from but I disagree. I was very skeptical but I never posted a negative thing about it until i TRIED IT. Turns out it works very well for me. I have been burned by many supps over the years but I still like to try out new things.

So, I would suggest that people quit posting opinions until they try the supplement. If they try it and it doesn't work, fine. But to bash something with no good faith basis for doing so is stupid and childish. Not directing this at you, just at some of the garbage on this forum in general.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.75%

THings look pretty positive although only one of them is being 100% open with results. The other is hinting at things but with a wink wink at the end.
    Soon.....there will be ALOT of viable research available regarding both muscle mass accumulation and strength increases.
    Now if you could only churn this chit out faster :P
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.35%

Very encouraging to hear for some I am sure. And by "for some" I am obviously talking about those that have not yet tried it.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

Yeah I can't say anyone is totally bashing, just waiting to try it. We have all been burned before, lol.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%

Quote Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Now if you could only churn this chit out faster :P
    I've been following the threads and man FD is making some huge waves. Lots of hate & love goin on. I think most of the negativity is coming in because they just can't get their hands on FD. LOL!

Sorry to rub it in but the minute I had my hand on two bottles I've just been sittin back and enjoying the drama unfolds
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.75%

Quote Originally Posted by goodvibes View Post
    I've been following the threads and man FD is making some huge waves. Lots of hate & love goin on. I think most of the negativity is coming in because they just can't get their hands on FD. LOL!

Sorry to rub it in but the minute I had my hand on two bottles I've just been sittin back and enjoying the drama unfolds
    It's ok. I'm planning on running it in the fall, so hopefully it's not so stock constrained around that time when I try to buy some :P
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.26%

By fall we will have solid stock.
    This 1000 will go relatively fast but alot of guys bought 2-5 bottles on the last batch so...there may be a little relief.
    I ordered another 2000 to ship behind it.
    Ill order 4000 behind this. I may try to do 4k this next run if I can afford it.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.03%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Seeing as I couldn't get any follidrone, I went and bought two bottles of MASSterone. I get the dose isn't the same so the two products may not be able to be compared but if I have time I will be logging.

I am meticulous with diet and training; so it be interesting to see the kind of response I get.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  19. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Seeing as I couldn't get any follidrone, I went and bought two bottles of MASSterone. I get the dose isn't the same so the two products may not be able to be compared but if I have time I will be logging.

I am meticulous with diet and training; so it be interesting to see the kind of response I get.
    Should have waited for Epicatadrol

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    snsgamers.com
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

Wanted to but brundel said he knows that owner too and their extract sucks, lol.
  21. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.78%

Wanted to but brundel said he knows that owner too and their extract sucks, lol.
    It won't contain a prop blend of rice flour

snsgamers.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.82%

Mmmmm, rice
    BOARD TYRANT
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.35%

Had long grain tonight and forgot how much I like it.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

What extract did you have? Makes a big difference on flavor and nutrition.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.03%

Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post

Should have waited for Epicatadrol
    Whose product is that?
  26. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.78%

not olympus...another company's

snsgamers.com
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.77%

It won't contain a prop blend of rice flour
    mod edit: first, last warning.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

Quote Originally Posted by htghunterray View Post
    What are the prerequisites for SNS reps? Little Man syndrome?
    Subed to see where this goes.
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  29. Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.78%

Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post

Subed to see where this goes.
    Hmm we have a team of nutritionist, personal trainer, writer, law student, a pharmacist. A college professor , etc , etc

snsgamers.com
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.55%

The prop blend is just amusing because any other company could literally buy a bottle of follidrone and know within 24 hours how much (-)-epicatechin is in it.In a single ingredient product case it literally serves no purpose whatsoever.I mean, if he thinks it helps him, more power to him, but other companies are just going to actively throw punches at him in marketing over it. (See: Massterone)I would assume he'll get rid of it when he releases the new improved bioavailability version he had been alluding to.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.55%

Hmm we have a team of nutritionist, personal trainer, writer, lay student, a pharmacist. A college professor , etc , etc
    And that's just one person! (I Kid I Kid!)
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Lmao!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

Hmm we have a team of nutritionist, personal trainer, writer, lay student, a pharmacist. A college professor , etc , etc
    You dont have to tell me brother. SNS is one of my go to companies for a few different products. I was more subing to see the new guy get harassed a little bit
    Rep For IronFlex
    Use the CODE MCCREW20 to save 20% off of EVERYTHING on the IronFlex site.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  1? lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.39%

If you were the owner of a company would you suggest that the quality of a direct competitor's product is outstanding?
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Drops View Post

Olympus Labs
    There one is Ep1c. @Spaniard will keep me informed of Ep1c
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.33%

Maybe im slow but aware me on this MS and Sarcopenia
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.08%

I agree, thats why I don't understand why people are so quick to believe the owner of a company.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.35%

I agree, thats why I don't understand why people are so quick to believe the owner of a company.
    Then don't believe the owner and don't believe all the people that are taking it and have taken it. Just continue to think this is one big sham.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.75%

This thread sure was a disaster. Must have kept Admin quite busy :P

Side note, I'mma order whichever (-)epi product that appears relatively popular and in stock when fall comes around, lulz. Must give this stuff a good run seeing all the hype around it. Hoping for it to NOT be another V-1.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.75%

I have 3 bottles of folli that I will use in a few months, I 'm actually put off by not knowing what amount is in the product. I think its more of a OCD things though.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 06:44 PM
  2. igf-lr3 for PCT? Is it worth it?
    By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:39 PM
  3. Glycomacropeptide-worth it?
    By Sir Foxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 12:27 AM
  4. is it worth it?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 09:31 AM
  5. Liquid Clen worth it post ph/ps cycle?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 01:02 AM