Black lion. Follidrone. Worth it?

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Firstcycle View Post
    K I have posted on here before and was turned to this product. Now I have read a lot of good and bad. And sounds to be false hope. I was wanting to see if anyone here not working for a supp company has had any results or information before I try this. If not I am going to run havoc or epi cycle
    where did you here the bad stuff?
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!

2. Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    where did you here the bad stuff?
    It was probably T- Bone filling his head.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Firstcycle View Post
    Been eating clean for 2 years. Very clean. Tired and want some gains and some results
    eating clean maybe but you're def eating to much, How about skipping a meal once in a while jez? You don't have to put gravy on everything you know.... jk..... notjk

4. Yeah. I agree. I don't eat anything white lol. And I have been eating clean. No cardio tho. So I need to up that

5. Results on Follidrone have been way beyond what anyone could have imagined and it is all because it actually works. There is a reason everyone is starting to take notice and are coming out with their versions. Will it work for you for strength and endurance gains- most likely based on results of everyone who has used it. It is an incredible product.

That being said, I am 100% on the side of those mentioning to get your diet dialed in. 18% is not terrible, but there is a lot of room to improve and no supplement is going to fix that. Knowing you caloric and macro needs for a baseline is a must.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Firstcycle View Post
    Yeah. I agree. I don't eat anything white lol. And I have been eating clean. No cardio tho. So I need to up that
    stop with this nonsense. calories in vs calories out. hit macros.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Well then your diet needs work if you cant drop below 18%
    I think this statement is crap. Some people have a lot harder time getting a lower BF even with a good or "clean" diet. You may have genetics that make it easier for you but to make a blanket statement like that is ignorant.

8. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post

I think this statement is crap. Some people have a lot harder time getting a lower BF even with a good or "clean" diet. You may have genetics that make it easier for you but to make a blanket statement like that is ignorant.
    So people have genetics that mean they cant get below 18%? Or do some people just struggle with diet manipulation?

Why is it only now that obesity has become rampant? Have our genetics suddenly flipped?

Sure, there are confounders but to be stuck at 18% means there is some serious metabolic issues
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable

9. Quote Originally Posted by blurryimage View Post
    Yeah well your diet can ve the cleanest in the word but if your slamming 4 full plates a day you won't lose weight. You need to eat less, be hungry, skip the occasional meal. Oatmeal is great for you but not if you eat enough for 15 people. Your meal portion should be the size of a fist. A small fist not george foremans fists on top of eachother. stop eating well before you're full

10. Folli can't be worth it, the hype is soo high it can't live up to those expectations. Sure a good supplement but just a slight boost to a solid diet and routine.

11. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Folli can't be worth it, the hype is soo high it can't live up to those expectations. Sure a good supplement but just a slight boost to a solid diet and routine.
    "Can't be worth it"? The hype is based on logs and personal experience buddy.

Supplements are not magic pills. Every supplement, EVERY is based on diet, exercise, and rest. It just aids and helps, it doesn't do the work for you in bed.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

12. Thanks, my point was based on statements of a magic pill. Of course I already stated what you said buddy. The best reviews come from the logs before folli hit the main stream. No expectations helps.

13. Take this for what its worth as I own the company that makes Follidrone-

The first thing I would do is make a solid diet plan. I dont mean like atkins or whatever I mean a plan on exactly what you will eat, per day, per week for 8 weeks. PLan to adhere strictly to this plan. If you want to grow, aim for 500 above maintenance and increase when you plateau.
    If you want to cut drop 500 and increase training volume and cardio.
    No sugar. or extremely limited. If you have issues losing bodyfat sugar is the enemy not fats.
    1.5+ grams of protein per lb of bodyweight.

I would run- Follidrone 2 caps pre workout 8 weeks. Works great for cutting and bulking. We have seen a ton of guys gain 4-11lbs
    Many gaining a few even while in caloric deficit and losing bodyfat. (-)-epicatechin is great at assisting fat loss.
    +
    Formeron 4 pumps also 8 weeks.

(-)-Epicatechin: cardiometabolic clinical effects supported by preclinical model (829.2)

+ Author Affiliations

• 1Laboratorio de Investigacion Integral Cardiometabolica ESM-IPN Santo Tomas. Mexico City Mexico
    • 2Department of Medicine UCSD La Jolla CA United States

Abstract

Background. Obesity associates with cardiometabolic disruptions. Lifestyle changes and pharmacologic therapies show moderately effective results. (-)-Epicatechin (EPI), the most abundant flavanol in cacao, has been associated with better cardiometabolic health. Objective. To assess the effect of EPI in humans and explain findings through a preclinical study. Methods. In humans, we performed a single-dose of EPI oral metabolic tolerance test and a 1-week trial, measuring cardiometabolic endpoints. In rats, we induced weight gain and cardiometabolic disruptions by a high-fat diet; afterwards, EPI was daily administered for 15 days. Weight gain, glycemia, arterial pressure, triglyceridemia, and HDL-cholesterol were measured; also, immonublot in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue were performed. Results. EPI enhanced lipid oxidation and attenuated hyperglycemia and hypertriglyceridemia during postprandial metabolism. EPI induced weight-loss, fat loss, and improved cardiometabolic endpoints in humans. In rats, EPI reduced weight gain, blood triglycerides, and hyperglycemia. EPI increased the expression of sirtuins, PCG-1α, mitofilin, UCP. Conclusions. EPI improved several cardiometabolic risk factors in both humans and animals by modulating energy metabolism. These findings make EPI an attractive candidate for human use in regards of treating obesity and its associated comorbidities.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

14. Also some strong reviews in here.
    Log results.

Follidrone (60 capsules)

15. I don't think I've seen one review yet by someone who's used Follidrone and WASN'T satisfied with it.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

16. I appreciate the response, for what its worth ex phys and cscs here. If you need any help let me know.

17. I really hope people don't really believe that they are gaining true 5-8 or even 4lbs of pure muscles on this product. Not trying to be a dick but if you gain that much from this product means that you were either: A) super duper small and are just starting out (and even then 4lbs of muscles is not possible) or B) you're still new to working out and you are on a lot more products than this product alone(GH, AAS, insulin, you know...all the good stuff). If you can gain 1-2lbs of muscles on this product then that is very amazing and you should be uber happy. As long as it helps you gain some strength and a bit of size then I would say it is truly worth using.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    I really hope people don't really believe that they are gaining true 5-8 or even 4lbs of pure muscles on this product. Not trying to be a dick but if you gain that much from this product means that you were either: A) super duper small and are just starting out (and even then 4lbs of muscles is not possible) or B) you're still new to working out and you are on a lot more products than this product alone(GH, AAS, insulin, you know...all the good stuff). If you can gain 1-2lbs of muscles on this product then that is very amazing and you should be uber happy. As long as it helps you gain some strength and a bit of size then I would say it is truly worth using.
    @Colbert. I'm 2 weeks in on folli.+4 pounds on maintenance diet. I have run hdrol and epi before and this blows those away compared to sides/pct you have to deal with. Got 6 more weeks to go! I'll take 4 lbs over sides.

19. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    @Colbert. I'm 2 weeks in on folli.+4 pounds on maintenance diet. I have run hdrol and epi before and this blows those away compared to sides/pct you have to deal with. Got 6 more weeks to go! I'll take 4 lbs over sides.
    I think he means that a big part of that weight is glycogen, water, other tissues and not just muscle. New muscle is limited by protein synthesis rate that simply is limited, even when someone is using AAS. This doesn't mean that the results aren't spectacular

20. Thanks for all the help. I know there isn't a happy pill. Sure I agree but I am just like the rest of you in here looking for guidance on what supplement to help me along with all the diet and training. Be it follidrone or havoc or test and deca. I want something to produce results I see. I know I can do it the old fashion way. But I don't want to. I want results quicker than two years. I know I will catch stuff and I don't mean any disrespect. And I respect all the experienced people who are giving advice Just help me with the safest supplement to use to achieve my goal.

21. Gaining 4lbs in 2wks on test is difficult at maintenance calories, you obviously are not on maintanece calories. And you said it is better than 2 steroids you took, I guess I need to invest in a couple bottles to see whats up.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Firstcycle View Post
    Thanks for all the help. I know there isn't a happy pill. Sure I agree but I am just like the rest of you in here looking for guidance on what supplement to help me along with all the diet and training. Be it follidrone or havoc or test and deca. I want something to produce results I see. I know I can do it the old fashion way. But I don't want to. I want results quicker than two years. I know I will catch stuff and I don't mean any disrespect. And I respect all the experienced people who are giving advice Just help me with the safest supplement to use to achieve my goal.
    No offense but taking test and deca for someone that doesn't even have their diet / training in check probably isn't the best decision. Get those in check, maybe drop a little body fat, then consider your options. PH/AAS route will have lots of sides and if you don't know how to eat a proper diet, then you will most likely lose the gains made during the cycle. The best and most safe option for you right now would definitely be follidrone since it doesn't have sides.

23. I thank you good sir. And I work shift work. So the diet is a challenge but I just need to read more thank you

24. Quote Originally Posted by Firstcycle View Post
    Thanks for all the help. I know there isn't a happy pill. Sure I agree but I am just like the rest of you in here looking for guidance on what supplement to help me along with all the diet and training. Be it follidrone or havoc or test and deca. I want something to produce results I see. I know I can do it the old fashion way. But I don't want to. I want results quicker than two years. I know I will catch stuff and I don't mean any disrespect. And I respect all the experienced people who are giving advice Just help me with the safest supplement to use to achieve my goal.
    You can get results you see from just diet and cardio/ training volume changes.
    Supplements are meant to augment this not to be the primary mover. I can look like a different person in a few weeks with diet and cardio changes.
    It doesnt take years.
    What does take years is appreciable lean muscle mass. Drugs or no drugs. Supps or no supps. Keeping in mind havoc and deca are drugs with significant sides and health risks involved. Some potentially long term. Many of them require concurrent use of other drugs to mitigate side effects.
    Not understanding what to do and take will prove disastrous.

Safe is something like FOllidrone.
    Havoc/deca or any other AAS has risks. PARTICULARLY oral steroids. THis includes the ones you buy over the counter. THey are still steroids.

You have to do it the "old fashioned way" no matter what. Even steroids are not gonna just make you into a bodybuilder.
    Even if you gain 20lbs on your first cycle youll lose all the water and fat gained and keep perhaps a few lbs of muscle.
    This is if you continue to eat increased calories and continue to train hard and run a solid PCT.
    Doing this and a dozen other things over a decade = big.

I was 135 and grew to lean 235. I used everything I could think of. It still took over 10 years with an intelligent educated approach.

The plan is long term not short term. Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint.

25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    You can get results you see from just diet and cardio/ training volume changes.
    Supplements are meant to augment this not to be the primary mover. I can look like a different person in a few weeks with diet and cardio changes.
    It doesnt take years.
    What does take years is appreciable lean muscle mass. Drugs or no drugs. Supps or no supps. Keeping in mind havoc and deca are drugs with significant sides and health risks involved. Some potentially long term. Many of them require concurrent use of other drugs to mitigate side effects.
    Not understanding what to do and take will prove disastrous.

Safe is something like FOllidrone.
    Havoc/deca or any other AAS has risks. PARTICULARLY oral steroids. THis includes the ones you buy over the counter. THey are still steroids.

You have to do it the "old fashioned way" no matter what. Even steroids are not gonna just make you into a bodybuilder.
    Even if you gain 20lbs on your first cycle youll lose all the water and fat gained and keep perhaps a few lbs of muscle.
    This is if you continue to eat increased calories and continue to train hard and run a solid PCT.
    Doing this and a dozen other things over a decade = big.

I was 135 and grew to lean 235. I used everything I could think of. It still took over 10 years with an intelligent educated approach.

The plan is long term not short term. Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint.
    Great post and so true but worth the effort, I can attest once you build the muscle its yours, even if you stop lifting for a while and shrink down when you start back again it comes right back.

26. Any idea when ths is going to be in stock? I keep missing it

27. Yes sir.
    It was supposed to be shipped to us today but something happened when they were weighing everything and the numbers were off from what I shipped.
    Need to sort it out but I expect only a couple days more before itll ship to us. We will start pre sales then.

IN fact....if you go to strong supplements you can pre order right now.
    Guaranteed a bottle.

28. Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    @dallasboy22 - You are from Dallas (username) and you went to OU?

Anyways, an IFBB pro that uses GH and anabolic steroids and he is known the have a perfect diet year around and train insanely posted pictures on another forum and said that he 3 out of his 6lbs of weight gain was probably muscle and that was over a year. Take his results and your results into consideration.

Unless you have a dexa scan scan with your before and after weight I doubt that you have actually gained that much muscle. +4lbs on maintenance diet is also a lot. Muscle gain comes from....never mind.

29. This doesnt apply to the vast majority of trainers.
    An ifbb pro is likely at or near his absolute assisted potential. I know many ifbb pros and train with one every day. He doesnt gain anything really overall.
    Granted contest hes 250ish an non contest hes 270-80 but those numbers remain consistent.
    This is similar for most top teir or large pros. The body can only gain so much.

Now...a guy who weighs 190....can still gain approx 60-80lbs under the best circumstances at an approx height of 5'10. Obviously other factors play a role amd this isnt a perfect exsmple.
    The point...a small guy working his way up might gain 10-20 lbs in a year. Of muscle. Again under the best circumstances...with lots of supps. This is 1-2 lbs per month. Perfect world scenerio.

10lbs on any kind of cycle including fd is reasonable.
    20-30 on a solid inject cycle is easy stuff.
    Its not all muscle though.

Nobody thinks they gain 10-30lbs of muscle in a month or two. Its impossible...but the same goes for anything. Anadrol. Dbol. Test. Tren you name it.
    Much is transient.

Doesnt mean the weight gain is useless or not happening. Everything contributes.

30. Also keeping in mind me personally gained 100lbs of muscle from start to my largest. Perhaps a tad more.
    So im also talking from personal experience.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:44 PM
  2. igf-lr3 for PCT? Is it worth it?
    By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 05:39 PM
  3. Glycomacropeptide-worth it?
    By Sir Foxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 01:27 AM
  4. is it worth it?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 10:31 AM
  5. Liquid Clen worth it post ph/ps cycle?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:02 AM