Black lion. Follidrone. Worth it?

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.65%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Folli can't be worth it, the hype is soo high it can't live up to those expectations. Sure a good supplement but just a slight boost to a solid diet and routine.
    "Can't be worth it"? The hype is based on logs and personal experience buddy.

Supplements are not magic pills. Every supplement, EVERY is based on diet, exercise, and rest. It just aids and helps, it doesn't do the work for you in bed.
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.79%

Thanks, my point was based on statements of a magic pill. Of course I already stated what you said buddy. The best reviews come from the logs before folli hit the main stream. No expectations helps.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Take this for what its worth as I own the company that makes Follidrone-

The first thing I would do is make a solid diet plan. I dont mean like atkins or whatever I mean a plan on exactly what you will eat, per day, per week for 8 weeks. PLan to adhere strictly to this plan. If you want to grow, aim for 500 above maintenance and increase when you plateau.
    If you want to cut drop 500 and increase training volume and cardio.
    No sugar. or extremely limited. If you have issues losing bodyfat sugar is the enemy not fats.
    1.5+ grams of protein per lb of bodyweight.

I would run- Follidrone 2 caps pre workout 8 weeks. Works great for cutting and bulking. We have seen a ton of guys gain 4-11lbs
    Many gaining a few even while in caloric deficit and losing bodyfat. (-)-epicatechin is great at assisting fat loss.
    +
    Formeron 4 pumps also 8 weeks.

(-)-Epicatechin: cardiometabolic clinical effects supported by preclinical model (829.2)

+ Author Affiliations

• 1Laboratorio de Investigacion Integral Cardiometabolica ESM-IPN Santo Tomas. Mexico City Mexico
    • 2Department of Medicine UCSD La Jolla CA United States

Abstract

Background. Obesity associates with cardiometabolic disruptions. Lifestyle changes and pharmacologic therapies show moderately effective results. (-)-Epicatechin (EPI), the most abundant flavanol in cacao, has been associated with better cardiometabolic health. Objective. To assess the effect of EPI in humans and explain findings through a preclinical study. Methods. In humans, we performed a single-dose of EPI oral metabolic tolerance test and a 1-week trial, measuring cardiometabolic endpoints. In rats, we induced weight gain and cardiometabolic disruptions by a high-fat diet; afterwards, EPI was daily administered for 15 days. Weight gain, glycemia, arterial pressure, triglyceridemia, and HDL-cholesterol were measured; also, immonublot in skeletal muscle and adipose tissue were performed. Results. EPI enhanced lipid oxidation and attenuated hyperglycemia and hypertriglyceridemia during postprandial metabolism. EPI induced weight-loss, fat loss, and improved cardiometabolic endpoints in humans. In rats, EPI reduced weight gain, blood triglycerides, and hyperglycemia. EPI increased the expression of sirtuins, PCG-1α, mitofilin, UCP. Conclusions. EPI improved several cardiometabolic risk factors in both humans and animals by modulating energy metabolism. These findings make EPI an attractive candidate for human use in regards of treating obesity and its associated comorbidities.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilders FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

Also some strong reviews in here.
    Log results.

Follidrone (60 capsules)
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Supplements for bodybuilders FOLLIDRONE- The king of natural anabolics.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

I don't think I've seen one review yet by someone who's used Follidrone and WASN'T satisfied with it.
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.79%

I appreciate the response, for what its worth ex phys and cscs here. If you need any help let me know.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%

I really hope people don't really believe that they are gaining true 5-8 or even 4lbs of pure muscles on this product. Not trying to be a dick but if you gain that much from this product means that you were either: A) super duper small and are just starting out (and even then 4lbs of muscles is not possible) or B) you're still new to working out and you are on a lot more products than this product alone(GH, AAS, insulin, you know...all the good stuff). If you can gain 1-2lbs of muscles on this product then that is very amazing and you should be uber happy. As long as it helps you gain some strength and a bit of size then I would say it is truly worth using.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    I really hope people don't really believe that they are gaining true 5-8 or even 4lbs of pure muscles on this product. Not trying to be a dick but if you gain that much from this product means that you were either: A) super duper small and are just starting out (and even then 4lbs of muscles is not possible) or B) you're still new to working out and you are on a lot more products than this product alone(GH, AAS, insulin, you know...all the good stuff). If you can gain 1-2lbs of muscles on this product then that is very amazing and you should be uber happy. As long as it helps you gain some strength and a bit of size then I would say it is truly worth using.
    @Colbert. I'm 2 weeks in on folli.+4 pounds on maintenance diet. I have run hdrol and epi before and this blows those away compared to sides/pct you have to deal with. Got 6 more weeks to go! I'll take 4 lbs over sides.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.28%

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    @Colbert. I'm 2 weeks in on folli.+4 pounds on maintenance diet. I have run hdrol and epi before and this blows those away compared to sides/pct you have to deal with. Got 6 more weeks to go! I'll take 4 lbs over sides.
    I think he means that a big part of that weight is glycogen, water, other tissues and not just muscle. New muscle is limited by protein synthesis rate that simply is limited, even when someone is using AAS. This doesn't mean that the results aren't spectacular
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.19%

Thanks for all the help. I know there isn't a happy pill. Sure I agree but I am just like the rest of you in here looking for guidance on what supplement to help me along with all the diet and training. Be it follidrone or havoc or test and deca. I want something to produce results I see. I know I can do it the old fashion way. But I don't want to. I want results quicker than two years. I know I will catch stuff and I don't mean any disrespect. And I respect all the experienced people who are giving advice Just help me with the safest supplement to use to achieve my goal.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.79%

Gaining 4lbs in 2wks on test is difficult at maintenance calories, you obviously are not on maintanece calories. And you said it is better than 2 steroids you took, I guess I need to invest in a couple bottles to see whats up.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Firstcycle View Post
    Thanks for all the help. I know there isn't a happy pill. Sure I agree but I am just like the rest of you in here looking for guidance on what supplement to help me along with all the diet and training. Be it follidrone or havoc or test and deca. I want something to produce results I see. I know I can do it the old fashion way. But I don't want to. I want results quicker than two years. I know I will catch stuff and I don't mean any disrespect. And I respect all the experienced people who are giving advice Just help me with the safest supplement to use to achieve my goal.
    No offense but taking test and deca for someone that doesn't even have their diet / training in check probably isn't the best decision. Get those in check, maybe drop a little body fat, then consider your options. PH/AAS route will have lots of sides and if you don't know how to eat a proper diet, then you will most likely lose the gains made during the cycle. The best and most safe option for you right now would definitely be follidrone since it doesn't have sides.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.19%

I thank you good sir. And I work shift work. So the diet is a challenge but I just need to read more thank you
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Firstcycle View Post
    You can get results you see from just diet and cardio/ training volume changes.
    Supplements are meant to augment this not to be the primary mover. I can look like a different person in a few weeks with diet and cardio changes.
    It doesnt take years.
    What does take years is appreciable lean muscle mass. Drugs or no drugs. Supps or no supps. Keeping in mind havoc and deca are drugs with significant sides and health risks involved. Some potentially long term. Many of them require concurrent use of other drugs to mitigate side effects.
    Not understanding what to do and take will prove disastrous.

Safe is something like FOllidrone.
    Havoc/deca or any other AAS has risks. PARTICULARLY oral steroids. THis includes the ones you buy over the counter. THey are still steroids.

You have to do it the "old fashioned way" no matter what. Even steroids are not gonna just make you into a bodybuilder.
    Even if you gain 20lbs on your first cycle youll lose all the water and fat gained and keep perhaps a few lbs of muscle.
    This is if you continue to eat increased calories and continue to train hard and run a solid PCT.
    Doing this and a dozen other things over a decade = big.

I was 135 and grew to lean 235. I used everything I could think of. It still took over 10 years with an intelligent educated approach.

The plan is long term not short term. Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    You can get results you see from just diet and cardio/ training volume changes.
    Supplements are meant to augment this not to be the primary mover. I can look like a different person in a few weeks with diet and cardio changes.
    It doesnt take years.
    What does take years is appreciable lean muscle mass. Drugs or no drugs. Supps or no supps. Keeping in mind havoc and deca are drugs with significant sides and health risks involved. Some potentially long term. Many of them require concurrent use of other drugs to mitigate side effects.
    Not understanding what to do and take will prove disastrous.

Safe is something like FOllidrone.
    Havoc/deca or any other AAS has risks. PARTICULARLY oral steroids. THis includes the ones you buy over the counter. THey are still steroids.

You have to do it the "old fashioned way" no matter what. Even steroids are not gonna just make you into a bodybuilder.
    Even if you gain 20lbs on your first cycle youll lose all the water and fat gained and keep perhaps a few lbs of muscle.
    This is if you continue to eat increased calories and continue to train hard and run a solid PCT.
    Doing this and a dozen other things over a decade = big.

I was 135 and grew to lean 235. I used everything I could think of. It still took over 10 years with an intelligent educated approach.

The plan is long term not short term. Bodybuilding is a marathon not a sprint.
    Great post and so true but worth the effort, I can attest once you build the muscle its yours, even if you stop lifting for a while and shrink down when you start back again it comes right back.
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%
    Achievements Posting ProActivity Pro

Any idea when ths is going to be in stock? I keep missing it
    ​Doing Haney shrugs! Eating bodybuilding waffles!
    In science you only find what your looking for....
    Ask me about my bodybuilding Jambalaya!
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

Yes sir.
    It was supposed to be shipped to us today but something happened when they were weighing everything and the numbers were off from what I shipped.
    Need to sort it out but I expect only a couple days more before itll ship to us. We will start pre sales then.

IN fact....if you go to strong supplements you can pre order right now.
    Guaranteed a bottle.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.05%

Quote Originally Posted by dallasboy22 View Post
    @dallasboy22 - You are from Dallas (username) and you went to OU?

Anyways, an IFBB pro that uses GH and anabolic steroids and he is known the have a perfect diet year around and train insanely posted pictures on another forum and said that he 3 out of his 6lbs of weight gain was probably muscle and that was over a year. Take his results and your results into consideration.

Unless you have a dexa scan scan with your before and after weight I doubt that you have actually gained that much muscle. +4lbs on maintenance diet is also a lot. Muscle gain comes from....never mind.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

This doesnt apply to the vast majority of trainers.
    An ifbb pro is likely at or near his absolute assisted potential. I know many ifbb pros and train with one every day. He doesnt gain anything really overall.
    Granted contest hes 250ish an non contest hes 270-80 but those numbers remain consistent.
    This is similar for most top teir or large pros. The body can only gain so much.

Now...a guy who weighs 190....can still gain approx 60-80lbs under the best circumstances at an approx height of 5'10. Obviously other factors play a role amd this isnt a perfect exsmple.
    The point...a small guy working his way up might gain 10-20 lbs in a year. Of muscle. Again under the best circumstances...with lots of supps. This is 1-2 lbs per month. Perfect world scenerio.

10lbs on any kind of cycle including fd is reasonable.
    20-30 on a solid inject cycle is easy stuff.
    Its not all muscle though.

Nobody thinks they gain 10-30lbs of muscle in a month or two. Its impossible...but the same goes for anything. Anadrol. Dbol. Test. Tren you name it.
    Much is transient.

Doesnt mean the weight gain is useless or not happening. Everything contributes.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

Also keeping in mind me personally gained 100lbs of muscle from start to my largest. Perhaps a tad more.
    So im also talking from personal experience.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.74%

Brundel, I'm on my 7th day of Follidrone, stuffs amazing. I did a cardio class yesterday which I haven't done in 6 weeks, I didn't run or do any kind of cardio in those 6 weeks, all I did was lift. I was able to do a 12% incline on the treadmill at 7.0 speed at 1 minute intervals, then ground work. To my amazement I burned 1275 calories in 1 hour (we have heart monitors that display our calories and averages on a big TV screen). I thought I would really die in this class especially for the fact I missed 6 weeks, but I held my own. I'm 5'9 200 lbs, 10% fat and I'm 45 yrs old. I have also been on Viron for 2 weeks now and Formeron for months. Follidrone is a whole new animal.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I don't think I've seen one review yet by someone who's used Follidrone and WASN'T satisfied with it.
    I just want to see some photos. I think everyone logging should have to provide before after pics
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I just want to see some photos. I think everyone logging should have to provide before after pics
    Most of the logs are unsponsored, so I wouldn't say people HAVE to provide anything...but it would be a plus.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Everyone who enters the transformation contest will need to provide before and after for judging.
    Black Lion Research Representative
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    You seem to be one of the most negative and skeptical people on the forum when it comes to BLR, any reason?
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%

It's legitimate. No one has any reason to lie or exaggerate, but pics can help paint a picture better. That is why they are required for the contest.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    You seem to be one of the most negative and skeptical people on the forum when it comes to BLR, any reason?
    Pics may create MORE demand...could be a good thing
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%

I can see pics causing 1000 bottles to be sold in 5 minutes instead of 10.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    It's legitimate.
    the thing is there're too many people, from Countries all over the world quite honestly, which have now reported virtually the same results.
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Pics may create MORE demand...could be a good thing
    Not for us consumers when its never in stock :P
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    the thing is there're too many people, from Countries all over the world quite honestly, which have now reported virtually the same results.
    Oh, I know that and like I said, no one has any reason to lie about it. Just that pics can help that 1 or 2 people still on the fence (lol) to get in line.
  32. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

I am starting my folli log in 2 days. I will post before/after pics in the 12 week duration (possibly longer), but will post pics every 4 weeks
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

You seem like a defender of follidrone and I don't think fightbackhxc has been negative at all towards BLR. He is just skeptical which it seems you turn around and twist into saying he is negative. Any reason why you defend follidrone so much?. How long have you been taking supplements?. How long have you been immersed in the supplement industry?. What is your background in this area?.
    S.N.S. Rep

T-bone@seriousnutritionsolutions .com
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    You seem like a defender of follidrone and I don't think fightbackhxc has been negative at all towards BLR. He is just skeptical which it seems you turn around and twist into saying he is negative. Any reason why you defend follidrone so much?. How long have you been taking supplements?. How long have you been immersed in the supplement industry?. What is your background in this area?.
    It just seems in every BLR thread he seems to be extremely skeptical, almost offputting.

I realise the point you are trying to make about a lot of supplements have hype and good marketing and end up being duds, so scepticism is completely founded, he just seems to constantly voice his scepticism on multiple occasions which I feel doesnt helps anyone out.
  35. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.17%

It just seems in every BLR thread he seems to be extremely skeptical, almost offputting. I realise the point you are trying to make about a lot of supplements have hype and good marketing and end up being duds, so scepticism is completely founded, he just seems to constantly voice his scepticism on multiple occasions which I feel doesnt helps anyone out.
    Your obsessed with BLR and Riding Brundells nuts. Lol

It annoys me to keep seeing all of your posts.
    GTFO, go join evo or bb.com
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post

Nawwww look, its the little keyboard warrior again, how cute. No friends to play with in the real world? poor baby
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.79%

Josh, you are the one raving about folli and you have not even taken it yet. Just listen to the owner of the company, why would he lie. Get some versa-1 while you are at it.
  38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Josh, you are the one raving about folli and you have not even taken it yet. Just listen to the owner of the company, why would he lie. Get some versa-1 while you are at it.
    I haven't ever raved or at the same time discredited it. I am yet to pass judgement. All I have done is show my excitement for the product and told people not to flame it who themselves haven't taken it yet
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post

What annoys me is seeing everyone riding Coops, PES, Evo, and SNS nuts. It's annoying how if Coop approves a supplement, it must be awesome. Nothing against him. He's a sharp dude but dam get off his nuts already. Same with Dsade or any product he puts out. Nothing against either of them. I've used both of their products but **** is ridiculous. Perfect example is when Folli and Myo came out, Coop said Myo is more well round than Folli cuz of the extra stuff so everyone riding his nuts went and purchased Myo without questioning it. Folli works awesome without the extra goodies yet it's placebo so his nuthuggers won't touch it.

I understand that I might look like I'm nuthugging Brundel, but let's face it, Follidrone works dam well on it's own. I have jumped on ever hype train that's been started here on AM. I've jumped on a lot of insider deals and new releases that were hyped up here at AM only to be disappointed. I've have used a lot of hyped up stacks that are currently recommended here and none have produced the results that Follidrone alone has produced. All I did was throw away a bunch of cash.

There's no point going over to BB.com cuz the same nuthuggers are there too.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.52%

Quote Originally Posted by dondon View Post
    Brundel, I'm on my 7th day of Follidrone, stuffs amazing. I did a cardio class yesterday which I haven't done in 6 weeks, I didn't run or do any kind of cardio in those 6 weeks, all I did was lift. I was able to do a 12% incline on the treadmill at 7.0 speed at 1 minute intervals, then ground work. To my amazement I burned 1275 calories in 1 hour (we have heart monitors that display our calories and averages on a big TV screen). I thought I would really die in this class especially for the fact I missed 6 weeks, but I held my own. I'm 5'9 200 lbs, 10% fat and I'm 45 yrs old. I have also been on Viron for 2 weeks now and Formeron for months. Follidrone is a whole new animal.
    Good stuff bro.
    Yah when you start to get over 40 test levels play a huge role in things.
    Formeron and Viron will really work to keep test up.
    Follidrone is likely the reason for the added endurance as you have probably seen in logs and reviews.

Im certainly a formeron junkie. Its very good stuff.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BLACK LION RESEARCH NEW PRODUCT INTRO SALE!!! FOLLIDRONE
    By brundel in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226
    Last Post: 07-29-2014, 07:44 PM
  2. igf-lr3 for PCT? Is it worth it?
    By Billy the kid in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2004, 05:39 PM
  3. Glycomacropeptide-worth it?
    By Sir Foxx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 01:27 AM
  4. is it worth it?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2003, 10:31 AM
  5. Liquid Clen worth it post ph/ps cycle?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2003, 02:02 AM