Need help with cutting stack! (at2, forskolin, reduce)

Gwyndane

Awards
Hey guys!
Very brief bio: lifted for 2 years, up until past 1.5 month, while doing a durty bulk. Went form 135 to 195, got a little fat. My BP went up zoo (partly from being a little fat + hypertonia). So I decided to lean down, and aim 185. I am 185 now, but still feel I need to go a little below. SO I'll give myself another month or month and a half, and cut as much as possible, then **** it and start going into a surplus again.

I havent used any supps thus far besides protonz & pres, but decided to experiment a little as I had some extra cash. SO I got:

2x Primaforce Forskolin 50 (50mg active fors. per cap)
1x PES Alpha-T2
1x Reduce-XT (has not arrived yet, maybe only in a month due to international shipping)

tl;dr: MY question would be, how to combine these effectively, and when to dose.

The research I did made suggests:
1-2 AT2 + 1 forskolin 1st thing in morning on empty stomach
1-2 AT2 + 1 forksolin in PM
reduce XT: " take one serving upon waking, one serving 4 hours later (or 30 to 60 minutes prior to training), and then one serving before bedtime"

My plan is, however, to allow these stuff to last longer:

1AT2 + forksolin + reduce XT on empty stomach.... and shorty after this a caffeine pill or pre workout if I work out in morning
1 T2 + reduce later in the evening

this would make the at2 and reduce last for 45 days. I wonder if this would yield good results as well?

Few more question:
any benefits of dosing at2 and forskolin pre workout with caffeine?
I read at2 and caffeine work in synergy, but cudnt find data on how much caffeine would be a minimum. I really dont need a pre nor caffeine pill pre workout, but if it does worh in synergy ill just add the bare minimum.

Thank you for reading. :p Would really appreciate the help. :)

P.S.:
MY training scheduele:
will be doing candito 6 week strength trainer.. thats 3-5 workouts + HIIT on non workout days (max 3 per week) + LIIS walking pretty much every day for 20-30 mins for general health

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you should dose 1/2 Alpha T2 not 4 caps a day that is always what the PES reps have suggested. i would suggest 1 upon waking and 2 pre-workout

Gwyndane

Awards
you should dose 1/2 Alpha T2 not 4 caps a day that is always what the PES reps have suggested.
Eh, i never said 4 caps.. in fact I was leaning towards only 2 caps per day.

1-2 AM
1-2 PM implies split dose:

1 in AM 2 in PM.. or 2 in AM 1 in PM

. i would suggest 1 upon waking and 2 pre-workout
Yes, that sounds good. And if i workout in morning, I just switch it around eh?

I eat a little snack in morning pre workout, would it obstruct the at2 if i took it in the morning empty stomach, and ate a small meal 30 minutes after?

Thanks Bob! :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Eh, i never said 4 caps.. in fact I was leaning towards only 2 caps per day.

1-2 AM
1-2 PM implies split dose:

1 in AM 2 in PM.. or 2 in AM 1 in PM

Yes, that sounds good. And if i workout in morning, I just switch it around eh?

I eat a little snack in morning pre workout, would it obstruct the at2 if i took it in the morning empty stomach, and ate a small meal 30 minutes after?

Thanks Bob! :)
the 1-2 made it seem like you would use up to 4 caps hence my statement.
When i ran Alpha T2 i used alphamine so i would do a higher alphamine pre-workout and lower t2
but either way as long as your getting the 3 in per day you are fine if you dose 1-2 at those times. It wont make a difference in the grand scheme of things.
I personally would take them upon waking and keep away from food (burners) as most state on their labels. But yeah empty upon waking for sure for your burner.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys!
Very brief bio: lifted for 2 years, up until past 1.5 month, while doing a durty bulk. Went form 135 to 195, got a little fat. My BP went up zoo (partly from being a little fat + hypertonia). So I decided to lean down, and aim 185. I am 185 now, but still feel I need to go a little below. SO I'll give myself another month or month and a half, and cut as much as possible, then **** it and start going into a surplus again.

I havent used any supps thus far besides protonz & pres, but decided to experiment a little as I had some extra cash. SO I got:

2x Primaforce Forskolin 50 (50mg active fors. per cap)
1x PES Alpha-T2
1x Reduce-XT (has not arrived yet, maybe only in a month due to international shipping)

tl;dr: MY question would be, how to combine these effectively, and when to dose.

The research I did made suggests:
1-2 AT2 + 1 forskolin 1st thing in morning on empty stomach
1-2 AT2 + 1 forksolin in PM
reduce XT: " take one serving upon waking, one serving 4 hours later (or 30 to 60 minutes prior to training), and then one serving before bedtime"

My plan is, however, to allow these stuff to last longer:

1AT2 + forksolin + reduce XT on empty stomach.... and shorty after this a caffeine pill or pre workout if I work out in morning
1 T2 + reduce later in the evening

this would make the at2 and reduce last for 45 days. I wonder if this would yield good results as well?

Few more question:
any benefits of dosing at2 and forskolin pre workout with caffeine?
I read at2 and caffeine work in synergy, but cudnt find data on how much caffeine would be a minimum. I really dont need a pre nor caffeine pill pre workout, but if it does worh in synergy ill just add the bare minimum.

Thank you for reading. :p Would really appreciate the help. :)

P.S.:
MY training scheduele:
will be doing candito 6 week strength trainer.. thats 3-5 workouts + HIIT on non workout days (max 3 per week) + LIIS walking pretty much every day for 20-30 mins for general health
Set up looks good IMO.

You could add in caffeine but AT2 is comprehensive on its own

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya looks good to go. See you go this answered here and on the other forum, so just let us know if you have any additional questions, because the set up looks pretty solid.

Gwyndane

Awards
Ya looks good to go. See you go this answered here and on the other forum, so just let us know if you have any additional questions, because the set up looks pretty solid.
yeah, everything is answered pretty much, except for 1 more thing:
is it important to take AT2 with a caffeine source? ID rather take caffeine once a day, or possibly no caffeine at all... or maybe caffeine with the 1 cap dose, and no caffeine with the 2 cap dose

thoughts? :) thx!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It isn't necessary to take Caffeine with Alpha-T2. Feel free to only add it in on days you need it or just 1 dose per day is fine. :)

Gwyndane

Awards
It isn't necessary to take Caffeine with Alpha-T2. Feel free to only add it in on days you need it or just 1 dose per day is fine. :)
cheers! ill be running a log and see how it works out :)