Need help with cutting stack! (at2, forskolin, reduce)

  1. New Member
    Gwyndane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    30248
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    0.92%

    Need help with cutting stack! (at2, forskolin, reduce)


    Hey guys!
    Very brief bio: lifted for 2 years, up until past 1.5 month, while doing a durty bulk. Went form 135 to 195, got a little fat. My BP went up zoo (partly from being a little fat + hypertonia). So I decided to lean down, and aim 185. I am 185 now, but still feel I need to go a little below. SO I'll give myself another month or month and a half, and cut as much as possible, then **** it and start going into a surplus again.

    I havent used any supps thus far besides protonz & pres, but decided to experiment a little as I had some extra cash. SO I got:

    2x Primaforce Forskolin 50 (50mg active fors. per cap)
    1x PES Alpha-T2
    1x Reduce-XT (has not arrived yet, maybe only in a month due to international shipping)

    tl;dr: MY question would be, how to combine these effectively, and when to dose.

    The research I did made suggests:
    1-2 AT2 + 1 forskolin 1st thing in morning on empty stomach
    1-2 AT2 + 1 forksolin in PM
    reduce XT: " take one serving upon waking, one serving 4 hours later (or 30 to 60 minutes prior to training), and then one serving before bedtime"

    My plan is, however, to allow these stuff to last longer:

    1AT2 + forksolin + reduce XT on empty stomach.... and shorty after this a caffeine pill or pre workout if I work out in morning
    1 T2 + reduce later in the evening

    this would make the at2 and reduce last for 45 days. I wonder if this would yield good results as well?

    Few more question:
    any benefits of dosing at2 and forskolin pre workout with caffeine?
    I read at2 and caffeine work in synergy, but cudnt find data on how much caffeine would be a minimum. I really dont need a pre nor caffeine pill pre workout, but if it does worh in synergy ill just add the bare minimum.

    Thank you for reading. :P Would really appreciate the help.

    P.S.:
    MY training scheduele:
    will be doing candito 6 week strength trainer.. thats 3-5 workouts + HIIT on non workout days (max 3 per week) + LIIS walking pretty much every day for 20-30 mins for general health

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,229
    Rep Power
    7941034
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    you should dose 1/2 Alpha T2 not 4 caps a day that is always what the PES reps have suggested. i would suggest 1 upon waking and 2 pre-workout
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  3. New Member
    Gwyndane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    30248
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    0.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    you should dose 1/2 Alpha T2 not 4 caps a day that is always what the PES reps have suggested.
    Eh, i never said 4 caps.. in fact I was leaning towards only 2 caps per day.

    1-2 AM
    1-2 PM implies split dose:

    1 in AM 2 in PM.. or 2 in AM 1 in PM

    Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    . i would suggest 1 upon waking and 2 pre-workout
    Yes, that sounds good. And if i workout in morning, I just switch it around eh?

    I eat a little snack in morning pre workout, would it obstruct the at2 if i took it in the morning empty stomach, and ate a small meal 30 minutes after?

    Thanks Bob!
    •   
       

  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    The Solution's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11,229
    Rep Power
    7941034
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndane View Post
    Eh, i never said 4 caps.. in fact I was leaning towards only 2 caps per day.

    1-2 AM
    1-2 PM implies split dose:

    1 in AM 2 in PM.. or 2 in AM 1 in PM


    Yes, that sounds good. And if i workout in morning, I just switch it around eh?

    I eat a little snack in morning pre workout, would it obstruct the at2 if i took it in the morning empty stomach, and ate a small meal 30 minutes after?

    Thanks Bob!
    the 1-2 made it seem like you would use up to 4 caps hence my statement.
    When i ran Alpha T2 i used alphamine so i would do a higher alphamine pre-workout and lower t2
    but either way as long as your getting the 3 in per day you are fine if you dose 1-2 at those times. It wont make a difference in the grand scheme of things.
    I personally would take them upon waking and keep away from food (burners) as most state on their labels. But yeah empty upon waking for sure for your burner.
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  5. Elite Member
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,709
    Rep Power
    5317490
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    98.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndane View Post
    Hey guys!
    Very brief bio: lifted for 2 years, up until past 1.5 month, while doing a durty bulk. Went form 135 to 195, got a little fat. My BP went up zoo (partly from being a little fat + hypertonia). So I decided to lean down, and aim 185. I am 185 now, but still feel I need to go a little below. SO I'll give myself another month or month and a half, and cut as much as possible, then **** it and start going into a surplus again.

    I havent used any supps thus far besides protonz & pres, but decided to experiment a little as I had some extra cash. SO I got:

    2x Primaforce Forskolin 50 (50mg active fors. per cap)
    1x PES Alpha-T2
    1x Reduce-XT (has not arrived yet, maybe only in a month due to international shipping)

    tl;dr: MY question would be, how to combine these effectively, and when to dose.

    The research I did made suggests:
    1-2 AT2 + 1 forskolin 1st thing in morning on empty stomach
    1-2 AT2 + 1 forksolin in PM
    reduce XT: " take one serving upon waking, one serving 4 hours later (or 30 to 60 minutes prior to training), and then one serving before bedtime"

    My plan is, however, to allow these stuff to last longer:

    1AT2 + forksolin + reduce XT on empty stomach.... and shorty after this a caffeine pill or pre workout if I work out in morning
    1 T2 + reduce later in the evening

    this would make the at2 and reduce last for 45 days. I wonder if this would yield good results as well?

    Few more question:
    any benefits of dosing at2 and forskolin pre workout with caffeine?
    I read at2 and caffeine work in synergy, but cudnt find data on how much caffeine would be a minimum. I really dont need a pre nor caffeine pill pre workout, but if it does worh in synergy ill just add the bare minimum.

    Thank you for reading. :P Would really appreciate the help.

    P.S.:
    MY training scheduele:
    will be doing candito 6 week strength trainer.. thats 3-5 workouts + HIIT on non workout days (max 3 per week) + LIIS walking pretty much every day for 20-30 mins for general health
    Set up looks good IMO.

    You could add in caffeine but AT2 is comprehensive on its own
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  6. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3986144
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ya looks good to go. See you go this answered here and on the other forum, so just let us know if you have any additional questions, because the set up looks pretty solid.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  7. New Member
    Gwyndane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    30248
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    0.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ya looks good to go. See you go this answered here and on the other forum, so just let us know if you have any additional questions, because the set up looks pretty solid.
    yeah, everything is answered pretty much, except for 1 more thing:
    is it important to take AT2 with a caffeine source? ID rather take caffeine once a day, or possibly no caffeine at all... or maybe caffeine with the 1 cap dose, and no caffeine with the 2 cap dose

    thoughts? thx!
  8. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,715
    Rep Power
    3986144
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    It isn't necessary to take Caffeine with Alpha-T2. Feel free to only add it in on days you need it or just 1 dose per day is fine.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  9. New Member
    Gwyndane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    30248
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    0.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    It isn't necessary to take Caffeine with Alpha-T2. Feel free to only add it in on days you need it or just 1 dose per day is fine.
    cheers! ill be running a log and see how it works out
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need help with supplement stack for cutting..
    By Tyler3295 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 01:50 PM
  2. Need help with cutting stack
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 02:49 PM
  3. need help with next stack
    By mpkonig in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-01-2006, 02:55 PM
  4. Need help with Cutting Cycle plz
    By Niroc in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-18-2004, 02:45 PM
  5. Need help with cutting diet
    By USOC in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 08:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in